2.0

17%17%67%
Brand Manager for Hanrob? Claim your listing.

Aka I.
Aka I.
  Heathcote

Worst pet boarding school

Warning !!!!! No jokes If you love your dogs, don’t send them there..
HAPPY RETRIEVER
HAPPY RETRIEVERSydney, NSW2 posts
  Heathcote

Nice staff, big place but chaotic

My dog was cared for just fine. Great staff. Just very very very busy in school holiday periods. Can be chaotic! But they do their best.
Gazza
GazzaSydney, NSW3 posts

Warning - Don’t use Hanrob to board your dog

I just boarded by King Charles Calvilier for 14 days and picked her up today.
She was in perfect health with a perfect coat when I dropped her off. When I picked her up she was covered in mats. We have to shave her chest, ears and tail.
She also smelt and looked like she was laying in urine.
In there bill they charged me $22 to bath her which I can say did not happen.
I almost cried.

I have now washed her and shaved most of her sad o she looks funny.

I paid for cuddles and play. If you cuddled her in her state. A) you would wash her. And b) you would do something about the mats.

Terrible!

Adrian
AdrianIllawarra, NSW16 posts

Hanrob Mascot Airport

We left our 3 cats at Hanrob while we moved from Sydney to Bundaberg. We were very happy with the facility and the staff. Thus made us feel very secure.Hanrob staff worked with our transport company and our pets arrived safely.
Jogrant
JograntSydney, NSW
  Canberra

Two weeks holiday close to death

We left our dogs for two weeks boarding which we thought was good for emotional well being. And came back to one of our dogs half her body weight and almost dead. Emergency vet $7k And bleeding internally and dying
What a disgrace and took three days contacting them for an update on there condition and well being. Paying luxury boarding I thought would be a sure way to have trust in them to feed animals. Don’t go there or Tara estate all terrible
Sudhakar Ahuja