4.9

Hot flushes gone

I’ve been taking HH for over 12 months and it has been a god send! I no longer get any hot flushes, I did an experiment about 6months ago by stopping the HH and within a week my hot flushes were back..won’t be doing that again ..

Purchased in February 2019 at Happy hormones for A$59.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are doing so well Tina. Much better and safer solution to be able to manage your menopause naturally.

Tina
Tina

Couldn’t agree more

Changed my life

I had been having dizzy spells, mood swings and nausea for 2 plus years. I tried HH and within one month I was feeling better within 3 months I was feeling great. This product works, if you are prepared to change your lifestyle as well as take it. It was a life changer for me.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$120.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Suchi

SuchiSydney, NSW

HH & HT; difference in just 2 days...

HH & HT - Decrease anxiety, feel more energetic and comfortable, reduce body aches, feeling fresh & relax, reduce digestive discomfort and stomach panes....in just 2 days. More to go.....with this great product.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$130.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Mumof3

Mumof3

A great start

Have been taking 1tsp powder in water for two weeks now and the second week I have noticed that I am sleeping much better. Can't wait to see more results of HH

Purchased in April 2020.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That is great to hear. Sleeping better is one of the first signs we like to see. Stick at it the full 3 months to feel all the benefits and do not hesitate to contact our practitioner team via email at any point to discuss how you are feeling.

All the HH Products have changed my life i would definitely recommend taking them

After day 2 taking HH products my hot flushes disappeared I felt this over whelming sense of calmness & I had more energy I won't go a day without them now my family have noticed the positive change love it to

Purchased in February 2020 at Online for A$180.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to review the product Maz.

kerry

kerrySydney, NSW

Love this product, cant live without it

Easy to take ( I prefer the powder original) helped me immensely with sleep, sweats and calmed me down to a point where I functioned better. can really feel the difference when I dont take it, always have it in stock and easy to travel with. Highly recommend this product - great back up service from the team too.

Purchased in January 2017 at Happy Healthy You for A$130.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Kerry, really glad you are feeling so much better.

Very happy to recommend

I started using Happy Hormones about 7 months ago, right after my husband died. I am post menopausal and I feel HH has helped me to feel more balanced during this very difficult time of grieving.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry to hear about your loss Louise. But I am happy to hear we are able to support you during this difficult time.

Lesley D

Lesley DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Hormones, Happy Me

I have been on HH for a few years. What a lifesaver it has been. The moody, nasty monster has gone. I feel like I got my life back, I feel like me again. I have always felt the heat so hot flushes were crippling, thank God they have stopped thanks to HH! Thank you to the whole team, not just for the fantastic product, but for the ongoing non judgemental support.

Purchased in March 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Lesley. Really happy you are feeling so much better and the team are supporting you.

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

EXCELLENT

I have used many products over the years for my hot flushes & find that the HH Powder is the only product that keeps working, try it for yourself ladies, you won't turn back.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Linda. Happy hormones certainly is another level above all the other over the counter products.

Judy S.

Judy S.Perth, WA

Great product

Have been using the powder form of Happy Hormones for about 2years. Have had great results and wont stop using this product any time soon. So glad I found this product and tell people about it all the time.

Purchased in October 2017 at Happy hormones for A$123.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Judy, I am really happy that you are enjoying Happy Hormones. Good news as well is that we are shipping from Perth so you should experience faster delivery times as well.

Tan44

Tan44Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Hot flushed away

I have been using happy hormones for about 4 years my night sweats, moods and energy levels have all improved massively. I started when I was peri menopausal to help with night sweats, Sooo glad to have hh in my everyday I hate to think of how much worse I would suffer symptoms without it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Happy healthy you online for A$123.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

So happy we can support you Tan on your health journey.

Amazing!!

Well full of energy within the first week!! Easy to adjust to and good value, recommend getting the larger amounts to ensure that you don't run out or loose interest waiting for the next order

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Only 4 stars Roseanne?:) Glad you are feeling so much better already.

Daphne

DaphneNortheast, VIC

Very Happy with Happy Hormones

I had a complete hysterectomy and after 3 months of trying natural products I stumbled on Happy Hormones and can honestly say I am too afraid to go off it. The duration of the flushes was greatly reduced as well as the frequency with which they came. Love this product

Purchased in March 2020 for A$124.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Love it!

Purchased in February 2018 for A$123.04.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Jacqui. Very happy we can be a support to you and your health.

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iv Been on HH one month, I have just started on the Happy Greens

My brain fog has cleared and I feel like I have a lot more energy. I’m looking forward to continuing on the products in the coming months and seeing more changes and improvements with my health.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$120.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Miracle product

Was on HRT for aggressive menopause symptoms up to 20 hour flushes per day leaving me dripping, waking drenched every hour and a half at nights was so miserable, however hrt triggered my migranes and had to stop tried so many natural products that didn't work at all before someone recommended happy hormones. Been on the powder for 4 weeks now and after 10 days amazing results I only get the odd warm flush never to the dripping stage and sleeping through at nights waking only normally once, I can't recommend the product enough.

Purchased in January 2020 at Happy hormones online for A$89.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Amy. Our approach and product certainly is very different from all the other products available. Really glad you are doing so well.

Carol J.

Carol J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy hormones powder

Thank you for a wonder product, it has helped me so much, I wish l knew about happy hormones years ago, it would have helped me through some difficult times. I would also like to mention the team at happy hormones, thank you for all your help.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$123.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Carol. It is our passion and goal to help women just like you so thank you for mentioning the team.

Mel

MelIllawarra, NSW

Menopause godsend

This product has significantly helped me manage common symptoms of premenopause. Didn't want to go go down the HRT route and am happy to have found something with natural ingredients.

Purchased for A$123.04.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That’s great Mel. Menopause is a natural process so it makes sense to manage it naturally.

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helped me when I needed it the most!

I would not be coping this well if it wasn’t for HH! I have been using it for 3 years and have had great results and will continue to use it for as long as I need it.

Purchased in January 2017.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Bridget. I am really happy we are able to give you a better quality of life and feel so much better.

Von Pelleri

Von PelleriRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product.

HH is a fantastic product. It certainly has significantly reduced my menopause symptoms over the past 12 months. I'm not symptom free, but I'm not prepared to go on HRT. Healthy food choices, exercise and gut health are just as important to maintain the status quo.
I use the powder so I have the ability to easily alter the amount depending on the symptoms. Like most people, I fall off the wagon from time to time, and over indulge in life's luxuries of good food and wine, and hence can pay the price! But up I get, and keep up the HH.

Purchased for A$120.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Von.

KJW

KJWasked

Powder

Hi can you take HH powder if you have had hormonal breast cancer & now in remission. Thanks KJ

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Complicated question which requires us to know more knowledge. Drop our professional team an email and we can have a discussion about your history and best options. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Beans

Beansasked

Powder

I’m gaining weight and feeling tired since taking happy hormones, I eat well and exercise everyday but the weight is coming on , why?

Marymoo
Marymoo

I don’t know why this is happening but it happened to me as well. If you ask them , HH they will tell you it’s your hormones and you should try their Happy weight which is a meal replacement shake.
Now that I have stopped HH I’m starting to lose weight.

Sunnyinqld
Sunnyinqld

I used the capsules just to regulate my thyroid. Which it has. Weight gain can be contributed to many things. Have you taken Dr. Bergs body type quiz on youtube. It may shed some light for you. Good luck.

Shanti C
Shanti C

It happened to me too. I felt good taking it, but I put on weight straight away. From what I’ve read, the MACA in it can lead to weight gain in women. When I stopped taking it, the weight fell away.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives