Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode

Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode

4.3

Works like a dream

This was subtle, but surprisingly effective. The effect was not sedative, rather relaxing and calming. No nasty morning drowsiness so waking ready for the day. I will continue using this product.

Purchased in May 2021 at Happy Mammoth .

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Happy chick
Happy chickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I’m surprised!

I’ve always been a bad sleeper and as I edge towards menopause, I have tried a few different things. Deep Sleep Mode is the best product I’ve used so far. No, I don’t get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, but I do fall asleep faster and what sleep I do get, is better quality. Thumbs up from me.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Mel T
Mel TAustralian Capital Territory

Really helped

I haven’t used Deep Sleep, not because it doesn’t work, but quite the opposite and better. It started helping my sleep after only 2 or 3 nights in a row of taking the product. I did this for 2 weeks and then didn’t have some for a few days and my sleep was still pretty good.
Now I don’t need it very often.

The taste is pretty good too.

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Tamera
TameraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep formula ever.

I have tried many different types of supplement to help with sleep. Most work ok for a while but then the effects wear off and unless you stop for a month and start again they never last.
This has always worked and have never had to stop. Fantastic!

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Tania
Tania Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sleep well

This helps me go to sleep quickly and say asleep the whole night. It’s a fantastic product!! I take it when I need a full night sleep with no interruptions.

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

Amanda
AmandaPeel, WA

Seeing improvements

I've always had sleeping issues and have tried a lot of products over the years without any real results. After using this product for a month, I am finding that the quantity and quality of my sleep is improving. And the taste of it is amazing!!

Purchased at Happy Mammoth for $69.99.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Katrina L.
Katrina L.Evatt 2617, ACT

Truly amazed by this product

Used to struggle to sleep through the night, often awake at 3am and unable to return to sleep. This product has truly amazed me. Love waking up feeling refreshed. Love the flavour!

Great taste and sleeping so well!!

After about a year of disturbed sleep and waking early, I now sleep soundly for at least 7 hours consistently. I couldn’t be happier! And it also tastes great too

Purchased in March 2021 for $89.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

leah v.
leah v.Hobart, TAS

Sleep deeply

My sleep has been greatly disturbed by menopausal hot flushes for about a year. I have tried quite a few products to help the insomnia but stayed away from zombifying sleeping tablets. HM Deep Sleep Mode works well in getting to sleep and, more importantly, getting back to sleep once I have woken. I wake refreshed and it tastes good too.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

CCS
CCSPerth, WA

Happy with this product

I have always been a bad sleeper and often find I spend more time dreaming than sleeping deeply. I find this products helps me not to wake up at 4am! Pleasant taste and easy to drink.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Hasn’t worked for me

This product didn’t work for me. I’m almost at the end of the container & still cannot get a good night’s sleep. I still have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. I was hoping for 7 hours sleep every night but I’m lucky if I get more than 5 without interruption and I wake up still feeling the mental blur. Very dissatisfied!

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • None
Kasey M.
Kasey M.

Highly recommended

I have suffered insomnia for as long as I can remember. This is the first product I can truely say has made a difference. The amazing taste is a bonus.

Purchased in December 2020 for $90.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

Ang
AngMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product, it really works, helps me to sleep

To help sleep, had insomnia really bad and it definitely has helped with me falling asleep quickly and not waking up in the night, it’s the only product that has worked for me so far

Purchased in March 2021 for $89.99.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Vin
VinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does not work and very expensive

Did not improve my sleep at all. Very expensive and not prepared to take product back for refund. Their customer support not very helpful. They have no phone number to contact for questions or support

Purchased in April 2021 for $140.00.

Effective WithinDid not work

Best sleep I’ve had in ages!!

I have a struggled with sleeping through the night for a ages and within a couple of nights after taking the deep sleep mode I’m having the best sleep I’ve had in a long time. Love this product!

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Anne O.
Anne O.asked

What are all the ingredients in Deep Sleep Mode?

Sally
Sallyasked

Thanks guys! I ended up buying a tub. The first few nights were amazing but like most non-prescription sleep supports, by the end of the week I was back to waking repeatedly. I finished the tub but won’t buy more.

Nadia G.
Nadia G.

Hi Sally,

Thank you for your message :) building up a resistance towards the herbs contained is unlikely. However, gut issues are always influenced by so many factors that it could be related to any other changes within the day. From Caffeine intake, has Green tea been added in the afternoon, what is the consumption of sugar or simple carbohydrates, have there been any seasonal or temperature changes, what is the stress load like, any changes in exercise routine, emotional developments due to an external event. The list goes on. You could try to stop taking it for 3-4 days and then re-start.

Hope this helps :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sally
Sallyasked

Has anyone who has been on prescribed sleeping tablets has success with this product?

VanessaR
VanessaR

Hi Sally,

You can find feedback from our happy clients on our products here:

Let me know if you have any other questions I can help with :)

See all Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode questions

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives

Including ingredients like valerian root extract, a lactobacillus casei probiotic (the same one found in Yakult) and the brand’s signature inclusion of hydrolysed collagen peptides, the different parts of this sleep formula are intended to ‘synergistically’ work together to help put you in a deep, restful sleep.

This works by targetting different 'pillar areas' that Happy Mammoth claims to affect sleep. The philsophy is that sleep is enhanced by targeting mood, weight loss/ metabolism, gut health, hormone health and by reducing inflammation.

Mammoth is transparent about its ingredients, and the lack of chemicals makes this a gentler sleep solution than most prescription sleeping pills. The latter can often be laden with side effects, including grogginess the next day.

While the brand’s bolder promise of achieving a ‘perfect 8-hour sleep’ by drinking this formula seems specific and slightly hopeful, this may be a good option to try for those looking to source a more natural or gentler sleep aid than pharmaceutical options.

This does make the Deep Sleep Mode more expensive than its more chemical equivalents however, at $90 per container.

This product comes available in one size and one flavour: 240 grams of a powder with a ‘caramel toffee’ taste. Since each serve involves scooping out 10 grams of the formula into a warm drink an hour before bed, Happy Mammoth estimates that each purchase will last you around a month.