Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode

Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

RhyanSydney, NSW

This product is no longer available!

It has been replaced by the capsule version (Ultra Potent Deep Sleep) with much hype but a different formula which at least for me made my sleep worse. What a pity to stop producing it!

Rhyan

As each of your capsules contain 750mg of valerian, taking 4 as recommended is a high dose of valerian!

Leah
LeahVictoria

Magic

This is by far the best remedy for sleeping I’ve ever tried to date. Love the smell and taste, it’s mentally comforting to know it really helps me. A must try!

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this

Very happy with my deep sleep produts. I like the flavour. I have it with hot milk before going to bed and it definitely helps with getting me to sleep and staying asleep

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Deep Sleep Mode for that Deep Sleep

This product works really well to get that restful Sleep we all need in our later life. Would recommend it. After kids I battled to sleep through and developed a horrible pattern. This product has reset it.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

CollNew South Wales

It’s not a perfect product and results can be a tiny bit variable but in general and over time it’s the best by far.

Years of insomnia and bad sleep patterns, I’ve tried everything and refuse to take prescription sleeping pills. This product looked natural and well researched so I gave it a try and glad I did.

Coll

It’s by far the best product I’ve used. I have to manage other factors as we all do like stress, caffeine but the ongoing effect of taking the product 4 to 5 times a week for around 6 weeks is really start to pay off.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another product with stevia

They have great customer services team, but their production, stocks are very unreliable, always run out, not sure where they get the stocks from even though they say they are Australian company. Many of their products contain stevia that causing mouth ulcer for me, so it is unfortunate that I try to finish this tub due to the price I paid but will steer clear of it in future. Lastly we were sent a discount code after posting a review, that code not even valid.

Mandy Gay
Mandy GayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never forget to take it.

Lack of sleep is no good for recovery. Since adding this to my night time routine I'm am getting a better quality sleep. It's a must have before bed. Skipped it once and regretted it!

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Gabriela P.Happy MammothSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Kele
KeleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such Deep Sleep - amazing

Was struggling with deep sleeve and waking up refreshed. It took me a while to sign-up to get Deep Sleep but I shouldn't have hesitated. I now am able to drift off to sleep and go into a really nice deep sleep that allows me to wake up feeling well rested. At work it has allowed me to think more clearly and starting to feel like my old self. Definitely try this product, I used to use Valerin but this works much better and is natural as I was at the point of almost wanting to use a sleep tablet - so I am so happy I found this product.

Purchased in for $70.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Highly recommend

This product allows me to drift off to sleep quickly while also ensuring I get the restorative sleep necessary. If I wake in the middle of the night due to my little one I’m also able to fall back asleep easily. Highly recommend.

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely helping

My issue is waking multiple times. Long term problem, tried everything. This product seems to help me sleep deeper and for longer periods. Early days yet so I’ll keep going.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleeping like a Baby

I would toss and turn all night but now I fall asleep easily, a couple of hours after taking the product. I then sleep soundly all night, it's a dream come true.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Gabriela P.Happy MammothSend a private message

Best sleep aid I have used (and I have tried a lot!)

I struggle getting to sleep and staying asleep. Over the years I have tried countless remedies and none have worked particularly well. However I love this product, it helps me get off to sleep and even remain sleepy after getting up to go to the toilet a couple of times in the night. I have the most lovely vivid dreams and don’t wake up feeling groggy the next day. Can’t recommend this product enough.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Wendy
WendySydney, NSW

Much better than I hoped

This has helped me so much - I have tried so many different natural and prescription products over the years but this is actually really helping. I find I'm sleeping much deeper, but more importantly I have no trouble waking, and don't feel 'hung over' the next day. I had forgotten what it felt like to wake up refreshed! I highly recommend giving this a try.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
tess
tessAU

Sleep quality

Can I commence Mammoth deep sleep whilst on Temaze? Can it replace sleeping pills? I’ve suffered with a sleeping problem for years and my daughter is concerned that my meds are addictive and has purchased a supply of your product?

T Y K
T Y KSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is perfect Love it

This product I brought for my Mother who has Dementia, what a God send .. after 15 mins of taking this she gos into a perfect deep sleep.
I couldn’t be happier.
A very happy customer

Purchased in at Happy Mammoth for $324.98.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

rachel b.
rachel b.asked

Does deep sleep mode interfere with a antidepressant usage?

Silvana

Am pretty happy with them.

Tara B
Tara Basked

Can a child take this?

I couldn’t say.

Elsaasked

Hello, I’m just wondering, Is it ok to take both the Prebiotic Collagen, and the Deep Sleep Mode daily? It’s not too much Collagen?

Coll

I take collagen and a probiotic but not the Happy Mammoth brand. I’ve had no problems with the combination.

Elsa

Thanks for your answer. However, both of these Happy Mammoth products contain collagen, hence my question about taking both of them daily…

See all Happy Mammoth Deep Sleep Mode questions

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives

Including ingredients like valerian root extract, a lactobacillus casei probiotic (the same one found in Yakult) and the brand’s signature inclusion of hydrolysed collagen peptides, the different parts of this sleep formula are intended to ‘synergistically’ work together to help put you in a deep, restful sleep.

This works by targetting different 'pillar areas' that Happy Mammoth claims to affect sleep. The philsophy is that sleep is enhanced by targeting mood, weight loss/ metabolism, gut health, hormone health and by reducing inflammation.

Mammoth is transparent about its ingredients, and the lack of chemicals makes this a gentler sleep solution than most prescription sleeping pills. The latter can often be laden with side effects, including grogginess the next day.

While the brand’s bolder promise of achieving a ‘perfect 8-hour sleep’ by drinking this formula seems specific and slightly hopeful, this may be a good option to try for those looking to source a more natural or gentler sleep aid than pharmaceutical options.

This does make the Deep Sleep Mode more expensive than its more chemical equivalents however, at $90 per container.

This product comes available in one size and one flavour: 240 grams of a powder with a ‘caramel toffee’ taste. Since each serve involves scooping out 10 grams of the formula into a warm drink an hour before bed, Happy Mammoth estimates that each purchase will last you around a month.