2Harken Finance

Harken Finance

2Harken Finance

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Harken Finance? Claim your listing.

1 review
Charlie Ritson
Charlie RitsonPeel, WA

Professional, diligent and attentive

I can’t recommend Ken Crawford enough. Since our first phone call and meeting at my home he has worked quickly and professionally to get my loan paperwork through.
Every question and every email I’ve sent has been answered promptly, even after hours and when he’s been extremely busy.
Thank you so very much Ken for your diligence and attentiveness and for making me feel that nothing is too much trouble.