Harris Farm Markets Bondi Beach

Harris Farm Markets Bondi Beach

NO SYSTEMS

I ordered 5 x cases of mineral water and was delivered 5 bottles of mineral water. A mistake was made and that happens. I expected that this would be reported to service manager to attend to, but it wasn't. We wrote an email the next day to follow up - and no response. So 2 days later I rang them to advise them of the mistake. The customer service person said that there are no notes to the effect and that they have no systems to account for mistakes, they rely on the word of the customer. Let's hope they get delivered correctly today and Harris Farm can develop some service systems.

crackerjack
crackerjack

Carlasydney

Horrible experience - my order was inncorrect

I placed my order and received the incorrect items and I am also missing items that I Purchased.

I have made several attempts to contact customer service but no one has been in touch with me. Very disappointing - I am expecting a refund ASAP or I will take this matter furher

Hi Carla,

We're terribly sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach us as you had missing items in your order. Please PM us your order number and best contact number so we can contact you immediately.

PP#302240

I have passed on my details to customer service and via email yet no one has contacted me. Pathetic after sales service

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Carla, I'm very sorry to hear that. I have checked now I understand our customer service team contacted you via email and provided compensation. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else we can do to rectify this issue.

Frustrating experience

Firstly, my delivery was late. It would be nice to get notification if it's going to outside the window or at least some kind of tracking option.
Secondly there was multiple substitutions including toilet paper replaced a pack of pocket tissues. Customer service refunded me but I still don't have products I needed.

Caitlin
Caitlin

Hi - it's PP#293603

I used to receive a text message advising of time of arrival. I recently have had no text and arrival time is getting later and later.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Kylie, we're really concerned to hear about the lack of tracking text and your late deliveries! Can you please shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au with your most recent order number, so we can investigate? Cheers

Website for online shopping not great

I regularly shop at Bondi beach store and love it.
I did my first online grocery shop yesterday. Alphabetical listing of groceries is really unhelpful. For example all olive oils should be together, all pasta together etc. there's no search function so you can't jump to what you want. It means scrawling through takes ages.

RiaSydney

Constructive Criticism

Hi,..you provide a wonderful & inspiring service in Bondi Beach..thank you.
Havta let you know that your Fresh Salmon is not so good... After my first purchase I was disappointed by it's 'Not Freshness'...therefore I have only bought twice since then when facing no alternative.
Yesterday 13th bought salmon dated 15th...cooked today 14th.
Fish not fresh, too much odour, too dark in colour...a bit slimy...flavour ok when cooked but too strong in taste...Am hoping I won't feel ill.
It is my opinion that the Plastic Vacuum Pack is not fully effective & effecting the shelf life.
This info is aimed at assisting you in being the best that you already are.

Kind Regards, Ria

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thank you Ria. Please let us know if there are any issues in future.

Was thrilled to see delivery in paper not plastic

This was our second time getting delivery, aside from the delivery being outside of the allocated time everything was in great condition. I was the most happy to see our order delivered in recyclable paper bags instead of plastic. Great to see, giving me another reason I will continue to shop with Harris farm.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thank Andy!! And sorry you're delivery was late. If you shoot us an email to online@harrisfarm.com.au we can sort something out for you.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Thankyou for my credit...what service

Due ro a mistake in my order I have now received replacement fruit at the standard I expected, thankyou
The fruit is delicious and delivered on time with a well mannered delivery service.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Hi Janet. We're sorry to hear that there was a mistake in your order to begin with, but so glad that it was sorted out. You're always welcome to contact us at 9394 3111 (ext 1) or online@harrisfarm.com.au if you have any issues.

Perfect

First time we used Harris farm and online deliverary And we are SO impressed.

I won't go to big chains anymore

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Fast and convenient for me on same day and legendary produce

I love going to the store and picking my own stuff but was not keen to hit the shops in the heat. Any excuse to withhold my money from Coles and Woollies is good for me.! Ordered this morning at 11am and it was all at my door by 4.30pm. Couldn't believe that there was an option to have 'last minute' delivery and it made it all so easy for me. The quality is awesome and it was all chilled and boxed which I really liked as it was easy to unpack. I noticed I could order toilet paper but not tissues even though they were listed in the search function. The search function also is a little glitchy but overall I found everything I wanted shopping by the sections on the top of the webpage. Thanks guys. I'll be back!

Easy, fast, quality service

I love the same day delivery, the staff are always polite and call about substitutes so you can pick something else, they have a great range (love curious cuts) and the quality of vegetables is excellent.

Jill

Jill

Good and on time.

Check your order! Minor point but got bag of ordinary carrots instead of Dutch carrots! Should have rung up but didn't get round to it.

IamCamIam

IamCamIamSydney

This is a game changer...

I don't think I will ever stand in the check-out queue again! Neither will I lug my many bags of fruit/veg and groceries for our family of 5 up the stairs again!! The online system is easy to use, the produce that arrived was just as I would have chosen in-store , a mixture of full price and imperfect picks… and it arrived on time and was carried right into the kitchen. Highly recommended...

John PBondi

Red grapes marked "Romeo's Best" just horrible

We have to go to the big supermarkets for better grapes, especially the red ones. These grapes were mostly too small, came in bags marked "contains sulphur" had very brown stems and worst of all were sour. Please improve your produce selection. Its not good for your reputation.

John P

Thanks for responding Rachena - quite refreshing and it has certainly improved my views on customer service as I didn't think I'd get a response at all to be honest! Glad to hear you're changing regions with those grapes. Cheers, John

Hecky

Hecky

HARRIS FARM 14.11.15

I am very impressed by Harris Farm. The strawberries I had ordered were not available. They called me to advise me of such. They called me because the driver delivering my order was running late, about 45 minutes. Very, very impressive!! Sure enough, the order came at the new time and was delivered by a most lovely driver. All in all, a most wonderful experience. Thank you, Harris Farm!!!

Bkludo

Bkludo

Great service, fresh produce and carefully packed. Delivered on time.

First time customer -- better experience than Woolworths online. Cold goods came in separate esky bag. Fruit and veg was fresh. Selection better than the supermarkets - eg ridiculously amazing peanut butter is excellent! Delivered on time. Love the free Wednesday delivery -- will use again.

Harris Farm fan

Consistently great service & produce. Both in-store & delivery (which I tried for the first time today). As a busy mum I'm delighted to have access to such quality produce even on days where I can't make it to the store.

Excellent service

We have ordered with Harris Farm twice now and enjoyed prompt, same delivery. The best part is that delivery is free for the first 3 orders! I ordered and arranged delivery for the same day- service you can't get from Coles and Woolworths. The produce was super fresh and the delivery service was excellent. We will definitely be ordering from Harris Farm again.

Shop LocationBondi Beach

So happy with our first order, produce was fresh and quality great, will def be doing weekly orders and trying lots more products next time

Luc

Lucsydney

Inspiring shopping option in Bondi Beach

Love the quality, the pricing is reasonable and they really seems to care about environment and farmers. Like to shop local too