4Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow

Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow

4Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Harley-Davidson? Claim your listing.

Carla
Carla55 posts
  SuperLow

Fun bikes

I bought this entry level XL883L Superlow Harley for riding around our property with the kids, I didn't want an expensive bike like my other Harley's so this bike has been perfect. This is only an entry level bike which I thought would be great for my sons at this stage.We ride it daily and have had it for 9 months now and like the mid mount controls for the open road

Show details