Haute One Size Pocket

Haute One Size Pocket

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Haute One Size Pocket? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kaz
KazVictoria

Not great

Not a fan of these nappies. After only a few uses, the inner lining of the PUL pocket has come away from the fabric and is all wrinkly. I have only ever washed them as per instructions, and they have never been in the dryer, so it is not because of anything I have done. I have other brands in my stash that have lasted a lot better than these. Also, there are no holding spots for the Velcro tabs when the nappy is unfolded, so it sticks to every other nappy and insert when in the wash.
The fit of the nappy is good.
Poor quality lining, not very well made.

My favourite nappies so far :)

I found these to be the best workhorse nappies I bought :) They have lasted the distance and after two years the elastic is just wearing out but he velcro is fine and the PUL has not delaminated at all.

They lasted 4 hours easily on my son with both inserts inside and never once leaked :)
Inexpensive, Reliable, Easy to stuff and choose the right size

demoras
demorasAU

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

Not one I would buy again. I have tried many MCN and this one is on the bottom of my list because it just didn't last. I definitely like the colour selection though.
Cheap, easy to keep clean, nice colours. Good fit.
Seemed not to last very long. The insert system was a bit fiddly and the multi--sizing didn't seem to sit nicely.

This nappy didn't last long out of all the brands I tried. Elastic deteriorated fairly quickly and the PUL felt flimsy after a while (and actually started leaking)

Find out how Haute One Size Pocket compares to other Reusable Nappies

Excellent. We are glad we bought them and, so long as, like any cloth nappy, you change them once every 2 hours or so, there's no problems with leaks.
I've tried various brands, but Haute Pockets are our favourite. They fit well, the snaps are good, and we've found them reliable and easy to use.
We didn't any instructions sent with the first set we bought, so it was a bit of guess work initially. The second batch came with a page of care instructions, but really the paper label around each nappy should have the basics about how good configurations for the liners, and more detailed washing instructions.

amanda_01
amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Bad

I've only got one of these nappies in my collection and wouldn't buy more. I paid quite a bit for mine and wasn't really impressed for the price, though I think you can get them fairly cheap now. I'd pay the extra money and get a different brand, as there are lots more OSFM nappies out there that fit and work better.
Quick drying. The shape of the large booster (bigger at the back) means that it catches wees really well when babies are small and spending all their time on their back.
Only two snaps to adjust size means that they gape in the middle when snapped down to the smaller setting. Also, one row of snaps for waist adjustment I find means they don't fit as well as nappies that have two rows.

shopaholic11
shopaholic11

Bad

Due to the constant leaks, I didn't like this nappy. However this is only my experience of them, others have used this nappy quite successfully.
Very cheap nappy and easy to use, just like a disposable.
Constant leaking and annoying to stuff the insert into the nappy

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Jocelynaus
Jocelynaus

Bad

I really belive you get what you pay for in a nappy and the Haute traditionals reinforced this for me. I found them to leak with 2 hours, difficult to stuff, the larger booster always sticks out or bunches at the back. The stretch fabric drags poorly so when snapped it looks a bit of a mess, like it is too small, but any larger and it leaks more.

I found there only redeeming feature was the price, but to me any money spent on a leaky nappy is money wasted.
Cost
Appearance, they are difficult to stuff and I find they leak.

SarahJ15
SarahJ15

Bad

I purchased 5 nappies for $9 each. I am happy with them based on that price. I would not have paid more. They will leak after 1.5-2 hours. Definitely a nappy for at home.
A very cheap daytime nappy. A good range of colours. Large pocket opening for ease when stuffing the boosters. Comes with two boosters, small and large. Both or one can be used. Velcro is great for when bub is between sizing. A one size fits most, works well on both my 7 month old and 2 year old.
The nappy is now discontinued, however you may be lucky to get a cheap sell out price. Ensure that it has velcro laundry tabs. Some on ebay are turning out to be copies.

OK

elle_b
elle_b

knittychick
knittychickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I've been using these for 6 months as well as 2 other brands. This brand is as good as a same styled but much more expensive brand. I'm very happy with mine and recomend them to everyone that asks my advice.
Great fit on both my 2yo and baby. Great colour range. Easy to wash. Great price.

Find out how Haute One Size Pocket compares to other Reusable Nappies

I love these nappies. They are a great fit on both my newborn and toddler, however I only use the one small insert for my newborn. Soooo easy to care for, nice high quality microfleece inner that doesn't pill and a good outer that doesn't stain. Highly recommend Haute pockets!
One-size, Australian-owned, lovely bright colours, 2 closure options, great inserts
would like some prints :)

Good

A great versitile nappy. Can be used through to toilet training and saves me taking a number of different nappies with us when we go out as they fit both my boys
It fits a range of sizes and therefor saves money. Quick drying. After many washes they are still fantastic
I tried the snaps and velcro ones and found the snaps had more wing droop (this is due to the build of my boys)

shell_13
shell_13

Good

Would have used only these nappies but were unavailable. Australian owned but I think made overseas now. Happy Heinys and Issy Bear have been good alternatives.
Australian owned. 2 different inserts so have different levels of absorbancy for day and night. Inserts snap together so stay in place when using both together. Easy to adjust sizing as baby grows.
Would prefer options for material for inserts.
Have been unavailable for months so had to get similar American nappies at higher price and without snaps on inserts.