Hayward Navigator / Navigator Pro

Hayward Navigator / Navigator Pro

Navigator Pro, Navigator

See the Best Suction Pool Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Donna E

Donna EMandurah

Hayward Navigator Pro - May as Well not use a cleaner at all then

Since day one and I have emails to prove it, my Navigator Pro has not worked and when it did, the plastic wings on the side scratched the hell out of the bottom of my pool - just the bottom because clearly this is not designed to worry about the sides of your pool! It never cleaned the sides. It has damaged the bottom of my pool. For the past 3 years I've had nothing but trouble with it and the people who sold it to me and Hayward themselves don't want to know about it. I suggest you don't waste your money on this brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Geoff Tyson

Geoff TysonWerrington County Sydney

Highly recommended pool cleaner

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Scott horne

Scott horneHoliday, fl

Terrible doesnt work. People save your money..

I made a big mistake buying a nav pro totally like driving down us19 and throwing your money out the window. Would not recommend anyone on this planet to buy one....Save your money. Now they say I have to right 50 word to except. I van go on all night telling people to not buy one because they suck..

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Rich

RichRancho Mirage, CA

Great Value

Our excellent pool maintenance company provided a loaner for us to evaluate and after a month I decided to purchase one as it is an excellent product and completely cleans the 40' irregular shaped pool without a problem. I wanted a unit that operated on the suction side (no booster pump) and found this to be an unbeatable unit at the price. I would have given the Hayward Navigator a 4.5 or 4.75 if that was an option.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Bob H

Bob H

The best pool cleaner yet

Our trusted pool shop owner recommended the Hayward Navigator and gave me a floor model to trial for a week, after which I bought one. Based on the first six months of use, this is far and away the best cleaner we've had. It's quiet, simple in construction and easy to clean, travels around the pool quickly, has great suction and does an outstanding job of cleaning the walls and waterline. It has no problem with small leaves and berries (which we have lots of), but occasionally chokes on a palm frond; when this happens, undoing one screw lets you lift out the bottom panel and remove the culprit. The price was $A450 without hoses (the hoses from our unlamented Polaris ATV fit perfectly). I'd recommend the Hayward to any pool owner.

navigator is a very good assitant to pool maintance

the navigator is very good at covering the whole pool also climbs the walls well easy to store and you can leave it all day in the it does have parts that do need replacing such as the rubber feet and side flaps we have been using it for 8 years now and are happy with the result
covers the whole pool