Health Care Insurance

Health Care Insurance

See the Best Health Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Health Care Insurance

3.8
Robere
RobereSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have had nothing but problems with this health insurance company.

EVA
EVAHobart, TAS

No viable method of contact

Tried multiple times to contact tis company to make a claim. I am a member and when I call I am kept on hold and then eventually disconnected. There are no staff answering calls. The chat is unattended. I am cancelling my insurance. They have a list of guiding principles and have failed to adhere to them on all counts.

mom and fa
mom and faGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We are paying for so little during the pandemic, need you to step-up and be fair for people who can't use the cover.

We are from Victoria and we being a loyal customer for ages, due to the pandemic we keep on paying the entire fee + they get the rebate from gov, but the ability of usage of the cover is so little, we only used extras pretty much eye and dental care but they both are closed due to COVID restrictions. We raised this issue with them and asked for fair mediation but what they told us was we can still use other benefits such as ambulance :). So far we could not use the cover at all though we pay like a hundred and thirty dollars after the rebate. Our last claim was in Dec 2019.

I expect them to rise up for the occasion and be fair to their loyal customer than just making an unfair profit out of the situation.

Claim Made No
Rafique
RafiqueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good old fashioned personal service using current technology.

Very professional, efficient and true value for money. Having enjoyed their services for a couple of years, will confidently recommend HEALTH CARE INSURANCE. Hardly any waiting when contacting them via phone, courteous service by service providers. You won't be disappointed.

Ms Shine Queen
Ms Shine QueenSouth East Queensland, QLD

HCI, can't fault them

HCI - They are great.

We have been with HCI for nearly 30 years and have had claims for hospital on a few occasions as well as extras on a regular basis. They have always paid promptly and without question and the customer service is great. I recently priced other funds only to find they cannot even provide a lesser cover for the amount we pay to HCI so we have no complaints at all.

CattledogSydney

HCI is there for its members, not the corporation

Super Funds Awards 2022!

australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Garry
GarryAdelaide

Amazing customer service!

Being a non profit I was surprised the service was so amazing, and friendly, they really go out of their way to help answer all my questions. Being a non profit I also know their will be no surprises come crunch time. been with Health Care Insurance for two years and I don't plan on going anywhere else.

Insurance claim madeNo
beebeegee
beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Low cost, good benefits, good service

All our claims so far have all been HICAPS paid except for an ambo membership reimbursement. The membership reimbursement was filed through their app - just had to take a picture via the app and off it went. All was with no worries and paid exactly as expected. The reimbursement only took hours! While starting with HCI I contacted them numerous times about various things. They seem to have a small staff that is very personable and personal. The premiums are fairly sharp although some of their benefits are on the lower side, but those we use and need are on the high side, so HCI works very well for us. Very happy we moved on to HCI.

Gamekeeper
GamekeeperDarling Downs, QLD

HCI = Hopeless Care Insurance

John
JohnSydney

A Non Profit Healthcare Provider That Puts People Before profit!

Health Care Insurance being a non profit healthcare provider is the way to go! They're very transparent when it comes to costs so there won't be any nasty surprises when it counts the most. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and my experience after getting a knee operation has been extremely positive from start to finish!

RicSydney, nsw

HCI Health Care Insurance is the best value for money!

I decided on HCI Health Care Insurance after browsing through the private health insurance ombudsman website. I found I could compare all the health funds industry percentage statistics such as Hospital Related Charges Covered, medical services with no gap, Member Retention, etc.

I am very happy with HCI's customer service so far and would highly recommend them to anyone.

If you would like to compare policies for yourself just do a google search on "Individual Health Fund Report Cards" and click on the PHIO gov website.