Heaps Cheap Rubbish Removals

Heaps Cheap Rubbish Removals

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BUYER BEWARE!

The quote over the phone compared to what I was to be charged on the day were not even on the same planet! Make sure if you use this service that you get an updated quote on the day BEFORE they touch anything. On the phone the customer service was really good the underhanded handling of the job on the day was atrocious - I shared what I had been quoted but was told the guy on the phone (one of the owners) didn't know what he was talking about but at no time was a new quote provided. We came to a compromise but I was still left with a load to get rid of myself as the final charge was over 4 times the indicative pricing I was provided in the initial call and way out of my budget. My bad for not insisting on a new quote before they started and their bad for being so underhanded about how they operate once on site.

5 star service

Very happy with how Lyndon and Lachlan were. They arrived on time gave me a obligation free quote which was very cheap compared to others. The rubbish was removed very quickly by these two friendly guys.

BIG CHEATS!

These guys are crooks! Do not fall victim to them. They also post fake reviews of themselves.
Read the true reviews and do not get caught out by them. They will quote you one price and demand 5 to 10 times the price once the work is done.

Fantastic Service!

Customer Service and communication from start to finish was fantastic - job done in minimal time without any hassles! Pricing was extremely reasonable.

Total Rip Off. Big Cheats stay away!!!!

These guys will initially show the price as peanuts and when coming to the spot they would increase the price and then when they finish the job then the price will be a shock. Rubbish removed was not too much however i was ripped off 3000. When i enquired outside it was costing 850 dollars. The costing based on the weight and space occupied in the truck is a total catch. They just throw the things to truck and it will not be adjusted to minimum space. THIS IS TOTAL RIP OFF.

what a star service

What a star efficient service from Linden and Laughlan this morning. I am greatly happy with their excellent service. Arrived on time as promised and did the job efficiently.

Thanks guys

Great job well done!

Thank to Lyndon and the boys. I rang them and they came same day, negotiated a busy part of the city through laneways to our office and picked up our bar fridge and took away. Can't fault the service or the price. Would definitely use them again.

Should be called Heaps Cheat not Cheap

This business totally ripped me off - I had rubbish removed from my unit (mostly in bin bags) with a couple of pieces of furniture - I am elderly and on my own which I believe was the reason I was charged over $1000 for a truck - having done research since then I have been led to believe that no job is worth over $1000. Please take notice and do not use these guys - quite unfriendly and quite intimidating.

They are cheats. Very dishonest guy Lyndon.

They ripped me off. Quoted 150/cubic m. Charged $ 2475. Don’t trust this company. You will be cheated. Didn’t do a good job either.

Dishonest!! Stay away!!!

Stay away from these guys!! I have just reported them to Fair trading.
They keep deleting honest review with negative rating.

I used the services of Heaps Cheap on 15th February 2018. They quoted me $150/cubic metre on the phone (All inclusive). They brought the tiniest truck and after collecting all the rubbish charged me for $3,300. The rubbish would not have been over 8 cubic metres, but they charged for 22 cubic metres!
Find anyone else on Gumtree.

Fast, Quick and Easy!

Called in the morning and had a really fast response to my enquiry. They came round to quote, and took it away on the spot! Couldn't ask for more.

Excerllent service

Excellent service and offer same day pick up for all customers, I was very happy with the job the men did for me.

Cheapest rubbish removal

Fantastic service and very friendly staff, I'm totally satisfied. Will definitely use this company again.
Thank you to Luke and the team.

Seriously, don't go past these guys

Do not go past speaking to Lyndon if you need these services. He outshines the rest. Easily. I can't rate these guys highly enough. I have seen some of the reviews below, but only after I had spoken with, and booked in Heaps Cheap and they did worry me but more than that, I couldn't at all understand why there would be anything negative to say. From start to finish, Lyndon was AMAZING - proactive, profesional, friendly and so helpful. He also showed an enormous amount of integrity in the planning of the job - and more than that, he was so patient - I don't know much about this stuff and he was super. Last but of course not leastly, when Heaps Cheap say they are a value for money and cheaper than others, they are not fibbing - we saved significant $ working with this company - significant - so don't go past them for a quote. We live in Paddington and he was around the same day with no drama whatsoever. I was so stressed this morning and I cannot thank Lyndon enough for all of his professionalism and help.