Heaps Cheap Rubbish Removals

Heaps Cheap Rubbish Removals

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Heaps Cheap Rubbish Removals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Job Satisfaction

Was quoted an amount that almost tripled and they were late

When I enquired about moving furniture on my moving date I was told it would be around $200. Locked it in. Was given a time which worked well with the times our removalist was coming and then on the day got a call saying they would be half an hour away. 1 hour and 15 after the time they should have arrived I rang and was told they would be 20 minutes. My partner was then quoted $500 for the removal and then once paid looked at the receipt for $550. Not cheap at all. Said things were thrown off the balcony on a common area to be removed.
Really disappointed and feel jipped when our removalists who were efficient were only $367.

Kristy
KristySydney, NSW

Absolute Scam!!!!!!

Victor R
Victor RSydney, NSW

Expensive

The people that removed my rubbish were friendly and low key. The job was booked for between 9am and 11am. I didn’t hear back from someone until around 11:45am. They showed up at around 12:45pm. I didn’t appreciate them being late. I was quoted $150 per square meter. I paid close to $700 for the job. I was quoted similar by two other removal companies in my area ($780 and $800). Upon reflection I should’ve used the same company I’ve used previously where I paid around $350.00. Again the two that did my job were swift and no hassles, very friendly and polite. I wouldn’t recommend this company as they are expensive for what they do. If you do you research (I was kinda lazy this time around) you will def get the job done way cheaper.

Lola B
Lola BSydney, NSW

THIEVES

Kat
Kat

Dodgy from start to finish.

We booked this company to remove a sofa and were quoted $100.00. They didn't show up and the guy on the phone apologised and said they would come the next day between 10am-1pm. They rang at 2:30pm and said they'd arrive within the hour (they didn't). When they showed up they decided to tip the couch over the balcony railing (we lived on 2nd floor)- now that's absolutely fine, but at least have someone stationed at the bottom to make sure nobody is about to walk or drive under there! And then they argued that no job was done under $150,00 (seems to fit with other reviews here) and wouldn't budge. In short: DO NOT book this company unless you absolutely have to.

**BE WARNED**

We recently moved and enquired about a few items to be removed from our new place. We were initially quoted $150 and then when they arrived and everything was in the truck they told us the charge was significantly more. When my wife questioned the price, she was backed into a corner and verbally abused (in full view of our neighbour). They threatened to dump the contents of the truck onto the road if we didn't cough up the money. Totally unprofessional and aggressive. Please, do not use their services!!!!!

Hermi
HermiSydney, NSW

Efficient but very expensive.

Over the phone, I was quoted $150 to fill the back of a Ute/trailer. I paid $2200 including GST. I was stupid to demand for a quote before I allowed them to load the rubbish. I wonder if Fair Trading can help.

• Job Satisfaction
Josie
JosieSydney, NSW

Not professional, unreliable

Worst experience I've ever had with a company that boasts about its reputation. Unreliable..advertises as a family business but utilises outside contractors who overcharge and do not do the job well. Ignores calls and does not follow through. Instead of showing empathy & support, having lost parents, they show no remorse. Please do not use this company. I had to give a 1 but they deserve zero. I will never recommend them.

Natalia Cohen
Natalia CohenSydney, NSW

"Heaps Crooks" who prey upon the most vulnerable in our society

Slain U.
Slain U.Sydney, NSW

Bad, Do not use them!

Asked for a quote, then was asked how much other quotes were.
I sent photos of 10 cardboard boxes, just from moving, and was told $50.
No responses to messages bad customer service, Do not give these guys your money.

Ross
RossSydney, NSW

Not So Cheap

I could’ve sworn the ad that popped up said ‘starting at $50’. When I called to book, I was told it’d be $100 and up to fill the back of a Ute. I had about 1/5th of that & was told they’d quote me when they arrived. They said it’d be $150 - which is apparently their minimum call out fee - or $100 if I had cash. I’m a student and on a disability pension; I can’t swing that. Ended up being a waste of everyone’s time :/

Ripped off
Ripped offSydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

They quoted 150, when they loaded 1/2 onto the truck said it would be 350, not mentioning gst extra. I paid by card and discovered the gst addition. AVOID, other reviews state similar experiences

Find out how Heaps Cheap Rubbish Removals compares to other Rubbish Removers

Avoid this truly awful company at all costs!!

Solanki
SolankiSydney, NSW

Unreliable Service

Criminals

Quoted by LUKE for around $200 over the phone to remove 3 cubic meters of rubbish, LACHLAN turned up 2 hours late on the day of removal. Once rubbish fully loaded on a 5 CUBIC meter tipper truck then charges me for 15 Cubic $1,800.00 and starting to get very aggressive and threatening to dump my load on the shopping strip so I paid.
So beware everyone, don't event try to contact these thief's.