Heller PF40

Heller PF40

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Heller? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
  • Power
Jeee2
Jeee2Sydney, NSW

Not happy

This product was just awful I can’t believe I’m saying the but I would rather buy Kmart fans
It’s so clingy weak easily to fall the design it’s just horrible the legs fell off easily there’s no structure reason of me returning I would recommend buying a different brand for summer.

Purchased in January 2019 at Catch for $22.80.

NYC
NYCAustralia / New York City

Keeps me cool.

30cm desk fan / Given that we are all focusing on reducing electricity consumption because of the cost, I use desk fans. Even on a hot day, one can stay cool and use fans that can be shifted from room to room. This fan works well and provides a lovely cool breeze. Purchased this online with other goods and always delighted with the ease of OfficeWorks process.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Other Standalone Fans

dieseldawg
dieseldawgACT, 2614

Shoddy construction

The fan is very cheap plastic and metal. The assembly instructions were useless but having assembled numerous fans I didn't have a problem. I consider it an unsafe product as there are no lugs for locating the guard, it is simply held on by a plastic tightening bolt. This allows the guard to rotate and then once the bolt is loose the guard can drop causing the fan blades to hit the guard. I can't believe it cost more than my $12 Click fan from Bunnings which has been going strong for 3 years and I wouldn't have even bothered getting it but we had guests arriving on the day and Bunnings were out of stock.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018