100% · 50%

4.5

Tsim
Tsim

Excellent staff

Me Reeve has proven herself to be a quality staff with professional selling n marketing technique, I am confident HelloKitchen should be proud of having such an excellent staff and I would like to wish her a continued success in her future career! Show reply
Victor
VictorSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Resolved : Wrong price advertise on Market Place and no response to solve the problem- Solved

I am really upset their Sales team and customer service hat I have been contacted the seller regarding the product and extra filters accessories + installation however they did not reply at all over a week and eventually they have raised up the price. After a week I have a chance to contact them and they replied that they can't do this advertising price . Fair trade ?
Thanks for Hello Kitchen Team's members put on extra efforts to approach ,eventually we have solved the miscommunication gap and have a happy deal ! Highly recommended + A+ Seller !!!
JulieB
JulieBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great products and service

I ordered NoStik oven and bbq baskets. I love mine so much I now buy for friends. Great service, they were delivered the next day. Show details ·  1
Tan
Tan

Good experience with Hello Kitchen

Recently I purchased a Tiger hot water boiler with Hello Kitchen. Reeve was the person who dealt with me. She was ever patient, easy to talk to , prompt and reassuring in answering queries and acting on them. Despite the covid postal delays, I managed to get the boiler delivered in just over a week.

All in all it was a good experience. There’s nothing like prompt, polite and helpful service in any transaction. Show details ·  1

echo
echoSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent services!

I had very happy experience of purchase from Hello Kitchen. Reeve is so nice and friendly to solve the problem for me. I am very appreciate her excellent services and would like to recommend this store to my friends. Show reply