Herbal Essences Drama Clean

Herbal Essences Drama Clean

• Hair Type
    • Normal (3)
  • Causes Irritation Yes (5) · No (0)
  • Smell

Burns my scalp

Burns my scalp badly. Never had this issue until recently... Then I left it a good year and tried your brand again... Still burns!! When did you change your formula? And why!

Purchased in November 2019 for $3.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Burns scalp

Burns scalp. Makes head sore!

Put the crap on your head and it starts to tingle and then burn, but feels cold at the same time...

What kind of sorcery is this? This is absurd! Poppycock!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Adamsnel

AdamsnelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well... it burns your scalp!

Using this shampoo and the conditioner burned my scalp. It was very uncomfortable and took quite a while to wash out before I could get out of the shower. I will be ringing the consumer line on the back of the bottle with this Taiwanese product as it is absolutely rubbish. Should have read the other reviews of people that have had the same issue. I didn't keep a receipt as it is a very cheap product and not expected to hurt!

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Herbal Essences Drama Clean compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Burns your scalp!

I have never had an issue with any other brand of shampoo or conditioner burning. I didn’t have any issues when using the herbal essence shampoo’s many years ago, however whatever has been put into this conditioner formula is awful- Please stay away from the product!! It instantly burns and feels like your scalp is on fire. Rinsing it out doesn’t help and you are left with a burning scalp after showering! This should not be on the shelves. I just hope that it doesn’t affect my hair...

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Herbal Essences clarifying refresh 'drama clea

Herbal Essences clarifying refresh 'drama clean' shampoo has lead to my hair falling out ... dramatically! I am glad that I came across this review site as each contributor has described the very unpleasant experiences which I myself also had; the tingling feeling of the scalp and hair falling out continuously. My hair brush is full of hair each time I brush and there is hair all over the place. So, what does it take for Procter and Gamble to take action and remove this product from the shelves??? To all those consumers out there do not use this product. My bottle has ended up in the bin.

Martin

MartinPerth, WA

Burning my scalp

I've only used it once - today. After leaving it on my scalp for 10 seconds my head began to feel like it was burning. it's going straight back to the retailer

Purchased in February 2019.

Burning scalp ;(

Wish i could give it 0 stars but it won't let me, so i have to give it one. Used this for the first time today, left it on for a bit as I do with all conditioners, to give it time to work. 5 minutes later I feel like my scalp is burning. The ingredients have a lot of alcohol products, and tea tree oil, which must be undiluted for it to burn this much. I tried rinsing my scalp but the burning persisted. Procter and Gamble will be hearing a complaint about this stuff...

Burns so bad!!!

This is the first time I’ve used it . It made my scalp and neck and eyes burn so bad. It’s freaked me out like I was having a allergic reaction to I red all the reviews and this is common. I sat under the shower rinsing for ages trying to get rid of the burning sensation and 30mins later I’m still sore from it.

Don’t buy it and if you do throw it out now!

Chloe

ChloeDeer park

Burning

I used this conditioner this morning and it felt like my head was on fire.
Burning all over.
I have NEVER had a problem with any shampoo or conditioner.
I will NEVER buy this brand again.
Plus I'm epileptic and the pain and shock almost made me have a seizure.
I am TAKING this to high ground I am contacting consumer affairs, health and safety, telling everyone on Facebook, social media.
My god you have just got yourself in a hell of alot of trouble herbal essence.

Burning

Using this conditioner is not good it burns like hell on my head,eye's and back of my neck. It dries out my hair and also making it notty. Will not ever use the drama clean again n would not recommend it to anyone

Stingling ( that's stinging and tingling )

This Conditioner smells awful. Like wintergreen, camphor and other inhalant fragrances. My eyes are stinging and I realised that after a week of using I have scabs on my head. I understand the benefits of tea tree to be clarifying but this doesn't even smell like tea tree Essential oil. I would not use this range again and would contact p and g to get another recommendation.

Karen B.

Karen B.Peel, WA

Health Hazard!

ChezPerth, WA

Burns

Used it for the first time just now and my scalp and skin around my hairline and back etc is burning . ???? !!!!! Absolutely not on selling a product that burns customers. Not happy and i am taking this further (higher)

Burning and leaving scabs

I have used this product several times before and when I saw it on sale I was like yes great. However I used it for less than a week and I started to feel the burning sensation after using the conditioner and started to get scabs through my hair. You had a good product and by changing it you have ruined that product. Threw out pretty much a whole bottle.

Burns!

I was using this on my daughter and hadent tried it at first but did notice a strong smell... i started using and realised it burns! Its gives you a numb burning feeling whilst also feeling cold... the burn doesnt go away it sticks around for a good 20 minutes! Its awful... im annoyed mostly at the fact that i out this on my daughters head!!!

Deirdre

DeirdreBrampton

Burning my head

NOT HAPPY!!! Right after I'm using the Conditioner while still washing in the shower, my head BURNS. It's like a burning feeling mixed with a cool feeling. This is just terrible. Extremely uncomfortable and makes you panic a bit while showering. NEVER buying this product ever again!!! I don't even know why people on this site are putting more then 1 star. It's total CRAP!!!!

Used this shampoo my head is burning and i have a burning scar below my eye

Won't use herbal essence any more my head is burning and a scar below my eye all red looks like burn mark. I can't put on make up on the burn. Its so noticeable. People ask me how did i burn below my eye.

conditioner

I have only been using the shampoo n conditioner now for only about 4 days, since using this product the shampoo is fine but for some reason and since I haven't used both products for sometime im finding that the conditioner is making my scalp feel like it's on fire and at the same time feeling cold. What would you suggest I do about this ?

Should be removed from shelves

I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks now and it wasn't until I read reviews recently that I realised why I have a red burning rash around my eyes and behind my ears. Since I began using the shampoo this is when I began developing the rash. Terrible product. Goes to show that rigorous testing is not conducted on the product. Threw both shampoo and conditioner in the bin.

Huge blunder - Return to original