Herbalife Instant Herbal Beverage

Herbalife Instant Herbal Beverage

Cinnamon, Original and Peach

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It's Amazing!!

I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it every morning to start my day right! Contact me if you are looking to buy! or even just to know more about Herbalife Nutrition!

Cujoshie

CujoshieBrisbane

Amazing and great tasting

This product has been amazing for me, really has changed my life around. I have more energy and want to go out and kick the ball around with my son. No more tired days and no more sleeping in late.

Not your regular cup of tea

I love the way it gives you a fast pick up .it's great

Green tea its very good when your real tired at work take some green tea its wakes you u.instaly it's great love it.better than coffee.you have to try it.its amazing stuff.

Pam

PamSydney, NSW

I did the math

I can buy a box of 100 tea bags, that's 100 servings of tea for $4.00 - that's $0.04 a cup. Herbalife, once I paid, freight, GST and for the product it was $89.00 - so with 60 serves per 100gm bottle, I'm paying $1.50 per serve. Highway robbery.

Try It

This is a great product. I work behind a pc all day and always get sleepy. I drink this tea twice a day and I have not yet once felt sleepy at work. It even gives me enough energy through the day to do my work out. I love the raspberry tea with apple fiber added. The only thing I can say is don't drink it before bed if you do you will want to do anything but sleep! Good luck.

This tea is a miracle tea

I have been on the tea for 6 weeks now..along with the shake ,protien bars, protien powder, and celluloss.. I have lost 8.5 kg..along with 20minutes exercise a day........absoulutly LOVE it

Liz C

Liz CLynwood

Does its job

this is perfect

I have been using this product for the past 3 months and it is great, easy and it works! I especially like the French Vanilla because I can add different flavored (low cal) fruit juices to customize my drinks. The other flavors are good too. I have lost 35 pounds in 3 months. Go herbalife!!!

Cant get through my day with out it.

Helped me get off coffee and i have noticed i dont take afternoon naps anymore and have better concentration. Out of all the herbalife products this one is my favourite.

Kay

KayAU

Better than coffee

Wanted the raspberry flavor but had to come back the next day for it so I just took the peach instead, my nutritional coach let me taste it and it wasn't anything to write home about but when I got home I added fresh peach slices in the tea to bring out more flavor and it worked out fine.

lovetea21

lovetea21charlotte

Perfect tea

Best taste tea is loose herbal tea.i like it very much.It is very strong tea having good quality then others.

Guests

GuestsAU

tastes like bleach

This product will make you bloated and constipated. WHEN you contact their office for a refund in SA you feel you are treated by incompetant run like a government dept. They promise to refund your full amount but the dont then you ring them again several times try to speak to the people handling refund only to be told they are unavailable and if you would like to leave message . Messages arent returned and you go around in circles. Prompting me to take further legal action against this company. Buyer be ware anything to do with this company and their shonky distribuors.

MeganTNyabing

Overpriced and not healthy

This product is incredibly expensive and is mostly bulked up with dextrose, a type of sugar that doesn't taste very sweet. Ridiculous claims are made about it being 'thermogenic'. Green tea is slightly thermogenic, but the amount of actual green tea in this product is not enough to do much at all.
You're better off getting some green tea powder and making your own tea.

Overpriced, bulked up with dextrose, simply a con.

Lee

LeeManchester

Amazing

If you drink this tea you will loose 80 calories! Fact! Go search the YouTube reviews if you don't believe me! It's amazing, and if you're not a fan of dieting like me then this stuff will help you. Just swap your regular tea or coffee for this and after 2 days you will start to notice your craving for high calorie foods like McDonald's doesn't exist anymore. I use to love chocolate but now I couldn't even give a [censored word removed].

MeganT

That's an exaggeration. You won't lose 80 calories. Everyone's experiences differ depending on their lifestyle

nards

nardsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good

If you genuinely like and want the product don't buy it in Australia, go to the US websites where there is also a MUCH bigger range. I also would not advise drinking the tea at night as i did and i couldn't sleep.
I have previously used the Original Lemon flavour and i quite liked it however you must add a sweetener such as honey or sugar. I found tea gave me alot of energy.
Extremely expensive product, not worth the price you pay especially when you go to the US websites and it's less than $20. The company should be embarrassed to charge $70 per bottle in Australia, not to mention shipping from Adelaide on top.

sheneka

shenekaNSW, 2567

OK

This is a green tea based tea but the taste is very strongly laced with citrus taste(I normally drink green tea and quite like its refreshing taste). I think this is an expensive product when green tea is already proven to assist in weight loss and is easily available off the shelf in any supermarket.Like all herbalife products thier are many other scientifically based product available that is just as effective.
No calaries
Taste is very unusual even pugnet. The formula looks like dust off the bottom of the barrel not very appealling to look at let alone trying to sell it to someone

Megan_Tuffley
Megan_Tuffley

Agreed. People make a lot of money peddling this product

hunoli

hunoli

Terrible

What an overpriced revoulting product, and the sales people are like Amway they will not leave you alone, if you have given a Herbalife sales person your phone number, you had better change it because they wont leave you alone. Buyer beware

What an awful product - with an awful taste.

rachie1044

you obviously had a bad coach that did not show you how to make a great shake. out of all the products i have tried this is by far the best.

Yeah and sales person had a bad coach too. He or she should respect your wishes if you do not want to buy any more ... :-(

snapback

snapback

EVERY morning I have a mug of this using 1 1/2 teaspoons of the powder, 3 good squirts of lime juice, plus two good teaspoons of honey. It's GREAT! Don't know how much longer I can afford to do this though, and I will miss it when I have to stop. On its own I hate it, but this way, it makes a great start to the day. Yes, I am a distributor, but I will make no income from this review. Oh, and don't bother with the peach flavour - it's worse than awful.
Great when used with additives
Awful on its own, and VERY expensive

rachie1044

totally disagree! if you look at other comparable products they are the same price if not more expensive. the peach tea is awesome

MeganT

1 1/2 teaspoons is way too much! 1/2 a teaspoon is the recommended amount to use in a 250ml cup.