Herbosophy

Herbosophy

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast Delivery

I purchased from this online store and I was very happy with the customer service and fast delivery time of product. They have a wide variety of herbs for different needs, plenty to choose from. I will definately recommend this online herb store. Thank you.

Love the adaptogens!

This is a lovely website with a great selection of high quality herbs! I love the adaptogens, Ive been taking them for awhile now and I just feel more stable (I have bad anxiety)

Years of great service

I've been purchasing from Herbosophy for 5+ years and am always impressed with how easy it is, and how quickly orders are delivered.
The purity of product is paramount to me and I rest easy knowing I never have to worry .
Jorge and the Herbosophy team are just great.

Shilajit capsules

I bought the shijalit from their ebay store, it arrived fine and quick but I'm extremely sure their shijalit is counterfeit because i tried a liquid/paste version which is the purest form and I felt some positive effects within an hour. I took these capsules for over a month and felt nothing... how much shilajit is actually in those capsules, maybe 10% or less. I don't even know what's actually in these capsules as I stopped taking them, they write and stress they don't use any fillers, additives or preservatives but it seems like their is, can't trust this company. Shilajit capsules are the easiest to fake so it's no surprise. I tried to leave a review on their main website but it wouldn't let me for some reason... ironic I think, also I'm sure those reviews are fake. I did the purity test in water 90% of it dissolved but there was some sediment left over on top, REAL shilajit WOULD NOT HAVE ANY sediment floating on top it would be dissolved fully and clear looking.

Premium quality, fantastic service!

I gave Herbosophy a try about a year ago and was immediately impressed at how fast I received my order. The products from Herbosophy were first class and effective. I'm a repeat customer now.

Top Service

Great online store, quality product and service from Jorge. Fast delivery to my remote area. Will definitely use again thank you.

Easy way to boost intake of Turmeric

This is the best value Turmeric I could find that includes Piperine. I take it to help with my knee inflammation and it may be useful in warding of dementia. Although that is not proven to work, I have a family history of dementia so I do what I can to fight the possibility of contracting the disease.

Highly recommendable products & service.

After being diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis post breast cancer, I wanted a more natural treatment than steroidal anti inflammatories. That's when I stumbled upon Herbosophy Tumeric. This is an excellent, well priced, Australian made product, with so many redeemable features. My husband and I both swear by it and will continue to both use & recommended this brand & product to anyone who will listen, including my Rheumatoid Arthritis specialist. He was delighted with the idea that Herbosophy Tumeric was 100% pure, Australian and more reasonably priced than imports. To top things off, Jorge and his team provide prompt & excellent service & product knowledge which is easily accessible.

Excellent Service & Great Herbal Knowledgeable

I have been using Herbosophy for my natural herbal remedies for several years & have found their products to be excellent & effective (for me). I love the excellent quick service provided, The Company is very knowledgeable & I enjoy the e-mails featuring 2 or 3 herbs with a short blurb (in layman's terms) on how these herbs perform & for what reason one might like to try them if a person has a certain health concern.

Top quality products & service

I've used Herbosophy for a while now and the herbs have always been fresh and of great quality. Also very good customer service and quick delivery. My current favourite are the Leaky Gut herb mix and the Turmeric 95 - although a little pricey they are very effective. Would definitely recommend.

Great products from a reliable company

I've purchased herbs a few times from Herbosophy and received great service every time. They are prompt with processing orders, the website has a huge range of products - many of which can be supplied in different forms such as capsules, teas, powders etc, and the herbs are of a high quality level. I recommend using them if you are in search of dried herbs and herbal extracts.
fast service, quality products

Highly professional, sincere company

I feel real attachment to this business, they've impressed me time and time again. Their products are exceptional in quality, their preparation and delivery is super fast and communication is sincere and helpful (via email). Spend a bit of time exploring their site, it's a goldmine of information. Australian, small, familial and first-class; all the reasons I need to be a loyal customer.