4.8 from 1,203 reviews

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,035

Matt B

Matt BMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Exceptional

Fantastic range, quality information, easy to navigate and competitive prices! The star system for mixability, taste and effectiveness is extremely helpful when selecting the right supplement for you and your needs and the reviews that users leave allows those to see first hand what experiences others have received using certain supplements. I recommend Bulk powders to everyone I train and work with. 10/10

Diane.

Diane.Western Australia

Very pleased.

I am happy with my products and customer support was instant! The quality looks great. Being a new customer I was confused with no labels on the packages but all sorted with customer help. The free shipping is a big bonus with living in a remote area. Pricing is excellent compared with other stores and I shopped around extensively. The range is also good.

Roan

RoanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Increased price with more than 10% and a misleading bonus discount

Shannon P.

Shannon P.Tasmania

Fantastic

I absolutely love these products I also use them on my animals daily. The msm product is the best I've tried from any company so I will only order from bulk powders

A fine selection of Plant Proteins

I am quite satisfied with the range and availability of Plant based Proteins in your online store. Would you please consider a wider range of flavours in the soy/rice/pea protein range?

Cheers!

dianel

dianelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Promising

I've only been using Inulan for 2 weeks now but have noticed an improvement overall even though I take 1/2 amount at the moment so am keen to increase this and see how things go but am happy at present, also the ordering and delivery was a hassle free and pleasant experience look forward to being a regular customer Cheers Diane.

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Such an easy site to find all your supplement needs! Great prices and amazing service.

I found it so easy to find everything I needed and more. Love that they have all the nutritional information easy to access and read also. The prices are so affordable and the payment process was super easy!
Great experience

Megan Blackley

Megan BlackleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Soy protein

Good taste and texture, not gritty like a lot of vegan protein powders, great for making protein oats. I will be stocking up on this one for sure. Thanks Bulk Powders!

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Brilliant tracking of the product so know exactly when arrives

It kept me upto date with the product when it would arrive exactly in Wellington and Auckland NZ always on the go thanks guys awesomeness we'll keep Yas on thanks

KellyD7

KellyD7North-West & West coast, TAS

Wont shop anywhere else

Website was simple to navigate and I found what I needed straight away. Communication right up until I received my product was thorough and really refreshing. Fast delivery and great packaging

Maxwell

MaxwellBrisbane

Great product

Very satisfied with the product. Easy to use site (found product easily) and bought with sign up discount which made it the cheapest I could find. Product is exactly as stated.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its delicious

The store was easy to navigate. Although we had hoped to find a flavoured vegan blend protein, the pea protein is great. The packaging wasnt easy to determine which flavour.

Rowena

RowenaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome product . I love inulin

I find this website very user friendly , easy to navigate and great range of products. Ive purchased previously with no issues and delivery is always prompt . I will be using again

Danny

DannyFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product and great value for money

Highly satisfied with my purchase, will be buying again, cant fault the value for money, highly recommend to anyone, store was easy to navigate, the quality of the product was perfect and theres a high range of products available

SteveP

SteveP

Fast quality products at sharp price

Bulk powders is Awesome, they have high quality bulk powder products. I have tried quite a few of the products and have only been impressed. The delivery time to NZ is just couple days and beats the price and quality on anything I've seen here in NZ.
My favorite product is the EAAs but the vegan protein powders are in a league if their own too.

Randy

RandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bulk powders the only place for all supplements

The website is easy to navigate they have all the products you will need. I know I am getting 100 percent pure quality. Shipping is fast and prompt with tracking. Randolph

Sagar Chauhan

Sagar ChauhanSydney, NSW

The taste is brillieant

It is a great whey protein I have got from here. Blends really well with water or milk. The taste is great when i have it with water. Good service and fast delivery.

Best whey without fillers

Best whey I could find on line, no fillers, no sugar but stevia . The taste is not great by itself but I take mine with frozen blueberries and I love it. Good service and fast shipping . 100% recommended

Fantastic Find!

Live in New Zealand and Just found this site, great product range with impressive ingredients and great prices. Shipping costs to NZ reasonable, very impressed. Took a few minutes to join, PayPal payable, first order on its way that easy!!

Great quality and price

Easily found everything I was searching for.
Great range of products, looking forward to trying my next order.

Surprisingly satisfied with the soy powder, great quality and mixes well, and good taste.

Paulasked

Please advise why I can not make payment with PayPal or credit card?

Carol-anne M.
Carol-anne M.

Yes you can, as long as you have the funds to finance the good you are purchasing.
You will have to setup a PayPal account and a valid credit card account.

Paul

Hello. I am trying to pay the same as i have always done - by a current credit card. I keep getting the message "Wrong Paypal Express Checkout Token Specified." It says the same thing if I use my Wifes current Paypal account that we have also used in the past.

Regards
Paul.

Ethanasked

Hi Team, I have emailed this question through your website but will try again on this platform.

Do you guys have any testing results for your hydrolysed whey protein product.

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hello Ethan, this platform is a third party review site, for product or customer services please contact helpdesk@bulkpowdeers.com.au.

Hi,
thank you for your response.
I tried this platform as I asked this question via your website without success. I have also emailed the question via the email address provided above.

Kristie D.

Kristie D.asked

Is this a legit business anymore? Couple weeks ago tried to order and after trying to purchase, page was just redirected to cart page a few times...no money has been taken luckily. Got offered a promo code this morning, tried to login in, no go. Tried to get reset password, no email. Entered a promo code into my order summary and the price per item went up! From $33 to $35! This surely can't be legit!? Is it?

FionaM
FionaM

I hope so!! I had no problems ordering and have had email things are being processed?

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hi Kristie, for customer service related inquires please contact helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au. Generally speaking your problem sounds as if you have provided us with an incorrect or different email address. Please email customer services.

Get an answer from our members and Bulk Powders Australia representatives