4.8 from 1,231 reviews

Jannine E

Jannine EMaroochydore, Queensland

MSM is a regular for us

We have been using MSM powder for over 10 years. It is an excellent supplement, originally enabling me to ditch drugs with horrible side effects for rheumatoid arthritis (I haven't looked back) and my partner had huge relief from his sinusitis. Bulk Powders Australia is the best provider we have had for MSM: effeciency and quality.

Fast delivery

Fast and genuine not time wasters good product fast around I hate internet but there guys brilliant ... Good good.

JuliaK

JuliaKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products and fast delivery!

I have ordered a few times now and it is always super easy to find what I’m looking for. I also love just scrolling and reading through different products that I potentially add to my diet.
The checkout process is easy and straight forward.
So far I was always happy with the products I have received and am currently waiting for another order!
Thanks team!

Dan

DanIllawarra, NSW

Perfect for our busy family life.

My wife & I both use Bulk Powders. We have tried multiple products each & have enjoyed each different mix. We have found the bulk powders don't taste artificial like so many other brands. The website is easy to use & the fast postage is a bonus too.

Great vegan options

Great to see a variety of options for those who are plant-based or dairy-free!! :D
The website is easy to navigate, and looking forward to receiving our order in the mail soon!

Does the job!

Good price, flavour (vanilla natural WPI protein powder), it mixes well and doesn't appear to have anything artificial. The order was also quick to arrive. I'll definitely be ordering this again!

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

This protein powder ticks all the boxes

Easy to find my order and reorder. The range of flavours for me is what I need and when you get to the end of the packet they still taste as they should

Edawg

EdawgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best service and Product

Initially stuffed up on my first order which the customer service centre assisted with promptly.
Vegan protein tasted delicious and mixed very well.

I highly recommend BP to anyone looking for a clean, quality and affordable product.

Catherine

CatherinePerth, WA

Good value, great range, easy to use online store

I’ve been looking for something to help heal IBS and leaky gut. I decided to try Glutamine this because it’s one of the few things I haven’t, and after some research found Bulk Powders to be great value and I can now confirm to be excellent quality products. Will definitely use again and recommend.

Bayannese

BayanneseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Value For Money

Bulk Powders Australia has been my only store for quality health & wellbeing products & supplements for many years. I am confident in the quality of their products and their customer service is brilliant. I am easily able to navigate the website and the products have detailed information to make comparison between products simple. Full nutrition panels are available for products where applicable. I've recommended Bulk Powders Australia to family & friends over and over again.

Nenad

NenadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bulkpowders review

Great store for getting plant based products. Easy to find online products. Good price and quality for vegan and vegetarian protein powder. Fast delivery to home address. I would recommend this store to everyone.

SamG

SamGSouthern and Hills, SA

I would rather not have a protein shake for a few days and wait for this delivery :)

Tastes amazing, mixes brilliantly, not too sweet, blends well with fruit and creatine and gets here so quick. all round fantastic. Andby the way I am not getting paid to say this !

BrandonA

BrandonAPerth, WA

Great products, consume correctly results show !

I was recommended to use bulk powders by a family member over 4 years ago and simply going on the website i was finding what I wanted almost immediately through the available products under each category (bcaa's and protein powders) i haven't used any other supplement supplier since, consuming correctly the results i was after showed which was enough for me to keep using bulk powders !

KayleB

KayleBSydney, NSW

Tasty and great value

I got Green Apple flavour and am happy with it - not too strong or sickly sweet, and mixes really easily. This one is half the price of the BCAAs I was previously buying (from another brand) so I am very satisfied!

mara88

mara88Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible taste

I have tried several powders in the past but this one is inedible. The taste of stevia of the chocolate flavour WPI (with stevia and digestive enzyme) is overpowering and sickly sweet. I use stevia regularly so am familiar with it's taste.
Before writing this review, I contacted Bulk Powders to see if I could get an exchange or refund. Their communication and delivery is quick but their customer service in terms of customer satisfaction could be so much better. They would not refund or exchange (citing correctly, consumer law in relation to taste which is subjective). I have wasted $40. I am definitely not a satisfied customer, and will not be buying their products in future.

Best Thing Ever

I have been using Inulin for years and find it is great for my digestive system, keeps me regular and gives me a general feeling of wellbeing. Pathology scans show no visceral fat around my organs and I credit this to taking Inulin for the past five years. It has to be a good thing.

Robert

RobertPerth

Finally found a good non-dairy protein powder!

Having tried other non-dairy protein powders due to whey causing me to break out, this one tastes fantastic(chocolate) with water or almond milk, I get tempted to have it multiple times a day due to the great taste. It has a thick almost brownie-like taste. You won't regret buying this!

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Hoping this is a faulty product

The inulin powder I purchased tends to clump rather than dissolve though it is supposed to be very easier soluble. I've bought both chicory and agave inulin (different brands) from other online stores previously and not had this problem before. I will not be buying this particular product again and probably won't source from this online store in the future. Extremely disappointed. Their policy on returns means i have to return the product and only if they deem it faulty will they give credit at this store with a refund not appearing to be an option. After viewing their returns policy will definitely not buy from them again.

Easy and great

always so easy to use the website its layed out in the most simplistic way. I like how you sell individual products so i can trial and error to see what works and what doesnt. products always seem high quality

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tasty & Fast

We use protein powder daily, but I’m also picky and like unflavoured powders - Bulk Powders meets the brief. Lots of unflavoured options. Product arrived quickly in a reusable bag. Super happy.