4.8 from 1,169 reviews

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Price. Great Product

The price of the inulin is highly competitive and the product itself is of a great quality. The website was easy to use, the purchase simple and an introductory $10 off was a nice touch.

Top class.

Good service. Excellent product. Well packaged. Easy to navigate the store with a good selection. Quick order placement and delivery with no hassles. Very happy with the process, simple and easy.

Easy process!

The process was very easy, the range of products is great and the prices are all very fair - no complaints from me and I will definitely shop again, thanks heaps!

Great prices and broad range of products

Site is easy to navigate, search function works very well. I found what I was looking for, selected from available sizes and processed my order in a few minutes.
It's worth signing up as a member as they allocate "points" for every purchase and when you sign up you get a good whack of points to start off with (can't remember how many), which can be used to discount your first order. Even without the discount, this was still the best price for the product I was after, with no compromise on quality.
Communication is great, I was kept informed of every stage of my order delivery.
All in all I would definitely recommend and will return for future purchases.

Love Love Love

Love the variety of products. Love the price. Love the discounts for buying in bulk. Love the free postage for larger orders. Really quick to order..... very happy. Thank you.

Great range, great products

Pretty much everything I wanted was in the store and available. Finding it was easy and shipping was free once a certain price threshold was reached. The products were packaged and packed well and arrived promptly, and they're great quality. Happy to recommend them and I'll buy again! (I posted a previous review for this company when purchasing from NZ, but this review 2 years later is for purchasing from Australia.)

Great product at a great value

I have problems with my legs due to poor circulation since using l-lysine i can now walk much better. I am 70 years of age am forward to longer life span for my legs. Thanks bulk powders.

A satisfied customer

I just did my first purchase from you guys, and it arrived very quickly! And responded to my inquiry as well, you guys do care about your customers :) so I'm very happy. You'll definitely be hearing from me again very soon, thank you so much!

Cheap and the real deal

Awesome products at an awesome price, not to mention the quick international delivery times.
10/10 guys thanks for keeping prices realistic on good quality products.
You should offer flavor bags for customers to mix with the supplements, for example the MSM and CLA taste terrible in natural form....even a shake and scoop of protein dont hide it all lol.

Thank you.

I received my product and was using it within a few days of ordering it. SO HAPPY.
The product was perfectly packaged in a resealable strong bag.
Thank you Bulk Products.

This is perfect for maintaining a healthy diet and active lifestyle

The quality is amazing and very tasty. I use supplements such as oats and paleo protein in my shakes to add that bit of extra energy and protein to my diet that support optimal health and muscle recovery.

purchase online

easy to order online and nice fast response to processing order. pleased to know that my order is being processed and will be shipped soon - hopefully shipping will be as prompt as order process

It is good

The website is friendly, the flavors are diverses and i would try the product once i get it but my friends recommend me all of them because they have a high quality.

The best!

The website is so easy to navigate to find exactly what I need. Postage was super quick. The protein powders were delicious and very low carb. I highly recommend these products. I've got all my friends on the band wagon now!

AWESOME

Great powder, really easy to mix and good taste. Great that it is organic. Easy to buy and navigate page. Nice to have free shipping over $150 orders too. will buy again.

love it

This online store was very easy to navigate and had the products i needed like protein powder and bottle shaker. very satisfied with the wide range of products and high quality products.

Good product

Ordered the vegan protein and protein pancakes. Both were really good. They mixed well and the taste was great. Definitely cheaper than other sites for that kind of quality so very happy with the purchase.

WPI honeycomb sooooo good!

WPI Honeycomb tastes amazing/easy to drink as a meal replacement and after workouts and inferno pre-workout gives you the buzz and fuel for a big workout for both cardio and lifting weights and without added creatine it feels much more natural. Highly recommend both products. Standard Shipping was only 2 days!

Great products, at reasonable prices

Site is easy to use, nice and easy to find what I want quickly. The product range is fantastic, really good selection of products. Products are great, really high quality, exactly what I wanted.

This store without walls has some Gr8 products for diabetics

The range of products is within the scope of what I purchase as a diabetic to assist keep my blood glucose levels within safe tolerances. Easy site to search purchase.

Please advise why I can not make payment with PayPal or credit card?
Yes you can, as long as you have the funds to finance the good you are purchasing. You will have to setup a PayPal account and a valid credit card account.Hello. I am trying to pay the same as i have always done - by a current credit card. I keep getting the message "Wrong Paypal Express Checkout Token Specified." It says the same thing if I use my Wifes current Paypal account that we have also used in the past. Regards Paul.

Hi Team, I have emailed this question through your website but will try again on this platform. Do you guys have any testing results for your hydrolysed whey protein product.
Hello Ethan, this platform is a third party review site, for product or customer services please contact helpdesk@bulkpowdeers.com.au.Hi, thank you for your response. I tried this platform as I asked this question via your website without success. I have also emailed the question via the email address provided above.

Is this a legit business anymore? Couple weeks ago tried to order and after trying to purchase, page was just redirected to cart page a few times...no money has been taken luckily. Got offered a promo code this morning, tried to login in, no go. Tried to get reset password, no email. Entered a promo code into my order summary and the price per item went up! From $33 to $35! This surely can't be legit!? Is it?
I hope so!! I had no problems ordering and have had email things are being processed?Hi Kristie, for customer service related inquires please contact helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au. Generally speaking your problem sounds as if you have provided us with an incorrect or different email address. Please email customer services.

CategoryOnline Shops and Protein & Supplement Retailers