Hisense 320L Bottom Mount

• Internal Layout
Jonelle

JonelleSydney, NSW

2 years old and still love it!

We chose this fridge because of the slim design and freezer at the bottom (so practical when you open the fridge ten times more than the freezer). It looks beautiful, is compartmentalised well, is quiet, and performs great! Suited to a family of 3-4 people. Would definitely buy Hisense again based on this.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $750.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size3 person(s)
Ankita

Ankita

It’s all right

It was good but when I was purchased there was a great condition but after a few weeks the light of the fridge is not working when I was open the fridge door the lights has to automatically in but now it’s not I am going to lodge a complaint about that

Date PurchasedOct 2017
poonam

poonamHarris Park

Perfect fridge and Model

I bought this fridge on christmas sale from harvey norman and I love this product. great performance and keep items fresh longer, its having enough shelf for vegetables and fruits. I am lazy to go shopping every day so bought week vegetable and kept in fridge and still fresh after week.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 320L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Judy

JudyGeelong

Absolutely thrilled with this Fridge

This fridge is wonderful. I looked at many but so glad I decided on this one.
It keeps a nice even temperature throughout and also lovely and quiet.Im very impressed with the stainless steel look,it’s so easy to clean.And I love the bottom mount freezer.The freezer drawers are a great size and easy to use.It also came with a 36 month Manufacturers warranty which I was able to add a 48 months product care replacement onto at Harvey Norman

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Juju

JujuSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product

I find this fridge so handy for a small fridge had to buy this to fit in the area which was to small for my large fridge it is defrost free and just great
and fit perfectly I do recommend it as a second fridge for any one
The only pitching I find it does grown a bit some time’s don’t know why
I have got used to it but I think it is the door after closing for the suction

Date PurchasedJune 2016
BabsL

BabsLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too low

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dianne

DiannePialba

Just Perfect for One

Recently I replaced my twenty year old plus refrigerator and bought a Hisense fridge from Harvey Norman which I more than am delighted with. Stylish and practical with the freezer at the bottom the fridge maintains a constant temperature, is quiet and easy to clean plus has more than enough space for everything I need to store being a single person. I could not be more pleased!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Donna

DonnaSydney

No light in bottom mount freezer!

No light in bottom mount freezer! Very difficult to see whats inside the freezer drawers even with room light.
If I had of realised at the time of purchase I wouldn't have bought that model or brand. The freezer does not have a light so you can see where your food is! Full stop!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Hayley

HayleyNsw

Perfect fridge!

Maintains good temp all around the fridge, very easy to clean and pull out shelves, it's very quiet and you don't even know it's on! Freezer also works great, it keeps perfect temp and there is plenty of room to store all your food. Overall a really good fridge :)

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

diru

diruQld, 4034

Love this fridge

Although this fridge doesn't look all that spacious, it really is. It amazing how much I can fit in there. The fruit and vegetable container is especially large. It keeps a great even temperature even through our hottest summer just gone. Very quiet and easy to clean. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Bully109

Bully109Melbourne

Will Not Buy Another Hisense Product EVER

Marg440

Marg440Sydney, NSW

Happy with this Fridge, perfect for my needs

Monica

Monicaasked

HR6BMFF320S (320L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I bought this fridge just over a week ago. I noticed the sound of the motor has gotten louder than when it first arrived. It has the usual "hum" but the hum is louder than usual. This means when I walk within a few metres of the fridge (say 7 - 10 metres) I can hear the hum. My old fridge seemed to be quieter. I would need to really try hard to hear its motor going. However with this new fridge as soon as I enter the kitchen the first thing I notice is the hum. It doesn't seem to blend into other background noise (if you know what I mean). It seems more obvious. Do you have a similar experience?

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Compare both Hisense 320L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00
Dimensions 1780 x 595 x 653 mm1780 x 595 x 653 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 1-2 people1-2 people