Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
See the Best Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hisense

• Internal Layout
Sundance
SundanceGoulburn Valley, VIC

Not happy

Top door hinge has worn out and fridge door will not close, after each time door is open door has to be push to close, tried to order top hinge but unable to find sites in hisense, will be choosing another brand other than hisense.

Purchased in June 2016 at Beta for $1,800.00.

Cnote
Cnote

Reliable!

I was on a budget when I needed a new fridge, so I bought this 4 years ago when I moved into a rental. This was roughly the same price as a used high end fridge, but I figured I was better off with a new entry level brand.

I was right, as the past 4 years have been completely trouble free as the fridge has operated exactly as expected. It’s hard to write this sort of review, as the fridge has simply done exactly what I need it to do- no frills, no fuss!

My only issue is that it is VERY heavy, so the one time that I had to move it was a brutal experience.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend!

Purchased in May 2017.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Happy

Bought this fridge four years ago and it suddenly stopped cooling. Tech guy came to have a look and because the repair was cost prohibitive I have bought a different brand to replace it

Purchased in July 2016.

Household Size 1 person(s)
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 435L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Matt.s
Matt.sIllawarra, NSW

Had fridge 2 yrs and broken

Front lights not working plus fridge isnt either. My freezer is over freezing too. How do I fix my fridge ? I have unplugged it. I dont know how to fix the coils.

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Household Size 2 person(s)
Ben S.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Not a good quality

We purchased this fridge two years ago, the light burned just a few weeks after purchase, I've lost everything in it, the fridge stopped keeping my food cold, all my food was warm. I called because we purchased a 4 year extended warranty, a technician came and told us it was the ventilator that is not working anymore, it takes 5 to 10 business days to received the part. So I'm still waiting for that part and to be fixed. I'm on my second week without a fridge. I won't be purchasing an Hisense fridge anymore.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,000.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
A. Grogan
A. GroganSouthwest, VIC

Too expensive to only last 3.5 years

Purchased in October 2015 at Betta Home Living for $1,300.00.

Gezza
GezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Short lifespan Do not buy

Date PurchasedNov 2014
emjan
emjanAU

A haven for mice

We have had this fridge for 3 months and have no complaints re its setup or working. Our beef is that the lower rear section is open and has been a haven for mice. The stench is unbelievable despite washing as much as we can around the open area. Cannot believe in this day and age that fridges are not closed in. Our last fridge, a Samsung, was closed in and never any issues.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this

I got a new fridge due to needing a bigger freezer and could not be happier with this. Lots of space, quite, and easy to clean makes life that little bit simpler.
Would recommend to anyone who wants a sleek design, lots of space inside but also wanting an item that's not overly bulky

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Sharon
SharonRutherford

Love the look of our new fridge

We love the look of our new fridge . It maintains a good temperature , very quiet and very easy to clean . The kids love the ice twist tray , easy to use. We love that it has an alarm to let you know the fridge isn't closed. Fridge at eye level no bending down to what you have in there

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Fisho5
Fisho5Melbourne

Very Happy With This Fridge

I really like the design and general lay out of this fridge. my favorite part it that the freezer is down the bottom (where it should be) and the food is at browsing height! Why aren't all fridges like this? The silver looks great in our kitchen and doesn't seem to collect fingerprints as much as some other appliances (looking at YOU toaster). It's as quiet as a mouse running and gets good efficiency despite its generous size. We have had no problems (touch wood) and are very happy wit it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Can't recommend it

Date PurchasedApr 2014
sudhir
sudhir

Its been around a year, there hasn't been any problem.
With the size of the fridge and functionality, price was really good.
Only downside for me is Freezer Section and which seems small and Ice tray which are not that good producing ice.

Overall, its a good fridge for its value.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Duong
DuongMelbourne

Very good product!

Brought mine for the family roughly 2 months ago. Very good product. Very spacious and has a lot of compartments to store food. Downside is that there is no light in the bottom freezer and ice tray seems like its gonna break. I do like the alarm system and controls on the front of the fridge. Fridge is clean looking and I do like that the freezer has drawers (unlike my old fridge).

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Yvette
Yvette

Does the job

I purchased this fridge 2 months ago, haven’t had any problems. Lots of compartments for different sized items, the ice trays are set over an ice drawer- a necessary brilliance. The stainless steel finish is easy to keep clean. Maintains temperature with a handy display, and very quiet. A great buy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Read more reviews - page 2

Louise F.
Louise F.asked
435L Bottom Mount

Hi, the alarm keeps going off for no reason. Both doors are close and neither fridge or freezer is too filled up. I also have a problem with the circulation of air in the fridge. Things that are in the back tend to freeze. I am very disappointed with the quality of the fridge and freezer. I would not purchase from Hisense again.

Avi
Aviasked
HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I have same Hisense fridge with small screen in the center, the problem is Freezer is working fine the the Fridge is not working.

I am not sure what's happened.

I have heard lots of people got that problem with hisense fridge but did nit get any solution.

Anyone please help me to get the solution?

France Guy B.
France Guy B.

Hi,
I had the same problem with mine, I had purchased an extended warranty, but the piece that they needed to change was out of stock, so they gave me credit in store to purchase another fridge. I only had that Hisense fridge for two years.

Donna H.
Donna H.asked
435L Bottom Mount

only had my fridge for 3 weeks and the interior fridge light is flickering, how do I fix this.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Compare both Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00$1,199.00
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 735 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine Rack
Handle Type ExternalExternal