Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

• Internal Layout
Sundance

SundanceGoulburn Valley, VIC

Not happy

Top door hinge has worn out and fridge door will not close, after each time door is open door has to be push to close, tried to order top hinge but unable to find sites in hisense, will be choosing another brand other than hisense.

Purchased in June 2016 at Beta for $1,800.00.

Cnote

Cnote

Reliable!

I was on a budget when I needed a new fridge, so I bought this 4 years ago when I moved into a rental. This was roughly the same price as a used high end fridge, but I figured I was better off with a new entry level brand.

I was right, as the past 4 years have been completely trouble free as the fridge has operated exactly as expected. It’s hard to write this sort of review, as the fridge has simply done exactly what I need it to do- no frills, no fuss!

My only issue is that it is VERY heavy, so the one time that I had to move it was a brutal experience.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend!

Purchased in May 2017.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Happy

Bought this fridge four years ago and it suddenly stopped cooling. Tech guy came to have a look and because the repair was cost prohibitive I have bought a different brand to replace it

Purchased in July 2016.

Household Size1 person(s)
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 435L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Matt.s

Matt.sIllawarra, NSW

Had fridge 2 yrs and broken

Front lights not working plus fridge isnt either. My freezer is over freezing too. How do I fix my fridge ? I have unplugged it. I dont know how to fix the coils.

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Household Size2 person(s)
Ben S.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Not a good quality

We purchased this fridge two years ago, the light burned just a few weeks after purchase, I've lost everything in it, the fridge stopped keeping my food cold, all my food was warm. I called because we purchased a 4 year extended warranty, a technician came and told us it was the ventilator that is not working anymore, it takes 5 to 10 business days to received the part. So I'm still waiting for that part and to be fixed. I'm on my second week without a fridge. I won't be purchasing an Hisense fridge anymore.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,000.00.

A. Grogan

A. GroganSouthwest, VIC

Too expensive to only last 3.5 years

Purchased in October 2015 at Betta Home Living for $1,300.00.

Gezza

GezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Short lifespan Do not buy

Date PurchasedNov 2014
emjan

emjanAU

A haven for mice

We have had this fridge for 3 months and have no complaints re its setup or working. Our beef is that the lower rear section is open and has been a haven for mice. The stench is unbelievable despite washing as much as we can around the open area. Cannot believe in this day and age that fridges are not closed in. Our last fridge, a Samsung, was closed in and never any issues.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this

I got a new fridge due to needing a bigger freezer and could not be happier with this. Lots of space, quite, and easy to clean makes life that little bit simpler.
Would recommend to anyone who wants a sleek design, lots of space inside but also wanting an item that's not overly bulky

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Sharon

SharonRutherford

Love the look of our new fridge

We love the look of our new fridge . It maintains a good temperature , very quiet and very easy to clean . The kids love the ice twist tray , easy to use. We love that it has an alarm to let you know the fridge isn't closed. Fridge at eye level no bending down to what you have in there

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Fisho5

Fisho5Melbourne

Very Happy With This Fridge

I really like the design and general lay out of this fridge. my favorite part it that the freezer is down the bottom (where it should be) and the food is at browsing height! Why aren't all fridges like this? The silver looks great in our kitchen and doesn't seem to collect fingerprints as much as some other appliances (looking at YOU toaster). It's as quiet as a mouse running and gets good efficiency despite its generous size. We have had no problems (touch wood) and are very happy wit it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Can't recommend it

Date PurchasedApr 2014
sudhir

sudhir

Its been around a year, there hasn't been any problem.
With the size of the fridge and functionality, price was really good.
Only downside for me is Freezer Section and which seems small and Ice tray which are not that good producing ice.

Overall, its a good fridge for its value.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Duong

DuongMelbourne

Very good product!

Brought mine for the family roughly 2 months ago. Very good product. Very spacious and has a lot of compartments to store food. Downside is that there is no light in the bottom freezer and ice tray seems like its gonna break. I do like the alarm system and controls on the front of the fridge. Fridge is clean looking and I do like that the freezer has drawers (unlike my old fridge).

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Yvette

Yvette

Does the job

I purchased this fridge 2 months ago, haven’t had any problems. Lots of compartments for different sized items, the ice trays are set over an ice drawer- a necessary brilliance. The stainless steel finish is easy to keep clean. Maintains temperature with a handy display, and very quiet. A great buy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Holly Bell

Holly BellAU

Hard to find!

We decided to go with this model of Hisense because we had heard great things on the brand! The size was great because we needed a fridge that was slim enough to fit into our apartment space but large enough to have a generous amount of room for freezer/fridge space. It is a very quiet fridge, hardly any noise at all! Very simple to clean and we love the stainless steel look! They were $650 on the floor but managed to get the price down to $550! Stoked

Date PurchasedDec 2017
steph

stephSydney, NSW

LOVE THIS FRIDGE

Ive now had it for 2 + years, Always wanted a bottom freezer option and this is AWESOME. Love the draws in freezer and triple ice tray. Big enough, easy to keep clean, no frost - Keeps everything fresh. The doors been if left open too and the light inside is not intrusive

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Jess

JessGold Coast

Great Fridge!

We purchased this fridge four years ago and it's still going strong (which is great considering things these days aren't made to last).
It fits a lot of good it in and is very easy to clean!
I like the fact that the shelves are adjustable to create room for different sized items, both in the main section and in the door.
I love that the freezer is at the bottom as I don't access items from the freezer as much as I get them out of the fridge.
I would definitely purchase this brand again in the future!

Date PurchasedOct 2013
Rick

RickQueensland, 4215

Purchasing whitegoods from other suppliers and avoid Harvey Norman Bundall

Purchase the unit from JB-Hifi and have been happy with the salesperson, the competitive price given, service, delivery and installation.
Have only been using the refrigerator for one week and it appears to be working well. The temperature for both fridge and freezer was preset at the factory and it is a quiet unit.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Su

SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Fridge

So quite you have to open the door occasionally to see if it is still working. Also there is plenty of room in both the fridge and the freezer compartments not bothered by those ice tracks that are in most fridges these days. Has been the best fridge I have ever purchased

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Avi

Aviasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I have same Hisense fridge with small screen in the center, the problem is Freezer is working fine the the Fridge is not working.

I am not sure what's happened.

I have heard lots of people got that problem with hisense fridge but did nit get any solution.

Anyone please help me to get the solution?

France Guy B.
France Guy B.

Hi,
I had the same problem with mine, I had purchased an extended warranty, but the piece that they needed to change was out of stock, so they gave me credit in store to purchase another fridge. I only had that Hisense fridge for two years.

Donna H.

Donna H.asked

435L Bottom Mount

only had my fridge for 3 weeks and the interior fridge light is flickering, how do I fix this.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Jenny

Jennyasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi did this fridge come with a ice cube box to catch the ice? Can I purchase one?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Compare both Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00$1,199.00
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 735 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless Steel