Hisense 520L Bottom Mount

• Internal Layout
Lyshaé B.

Lyshaé B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT BUY - wish I could give no stars

This fridge is so terrible. I regret buying it.

We bought it back in 2013. And ever since then it has been a problem. We have had the motor replaced, the motherboard replaced among a huge pile of issues. It has leaked water, temperate panel broken and seals all had to be replaced after twelve months.

This fridge freezes anything and everything that is towards the back of the fridge regardless of what temperature it is set to.

The freezer is constently defrosting and refreezing our food.

The layout of the fridge is good. As long as you don't we'd anything cold it's great. Hahaha

Purchased in March 2013 at The Good Guys for $1,299.00.

BigTone

BigToneCraigieburn

So Far, an excellent Refrigerator choice.

Bought this in 2014 and has worked without a hitch. Sidewall gives off a little heat but not really a problem. Adequate Fridge and Freezer space for 2-4 adults and or Kids.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $900.00.

Tash

TashValla, New South Wales

Don't bother

Has failed three times within four years, issues with the thermostat which has caused the motor to fail. Parts that were replaced have failed again. Was told there would be a warranty on the parts replaced and even that the whole fridge could potentially be replaced if it failed again, should have gotten that in writing.
Absolutely not good enough to have a new fridge fail so many times, would not buy another fridge through Hisense.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 520L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Rowdy2

Rowdy2Kyneton

Top Fridge Great Price

We are stoked with out new fridge - it looks absolutely excellent in the kitchen and replaced and ancient Kelvinator that was well overdue to be upgraded. The first thing was "ahhhh" it runs quiet, awesome. I notice that it freezes things much faster too. The layout inside is just lovely and well thought out. Theres just the two of us so 520 litres seems generous. We are totally happy with it

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Vespa5

Vespa5Melbourne

Great Value Been Excelent

We needed and upgrade from out tiny starter fridge and bought this mostly on price. It looks good too but we wanted a much larger fridge to fit our budget. It has been an excellent choice. Never gives us any problems and runs quiet as anything. It has excellent adjustable shelves inside that are super easy to clean - just need a quick wipe. Freezer works well and I like the underneath style as it keep the fridge part up high. It was a good choice and I would recommend this model.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Jemma

JemmaTownsville

Value for money!

The best fridge I’ve owned so far due to practicality, quite running no problems, great to clean due to practical large design ☺️ Gone are the days of crouching to browse the most accessed compartment, this fridge has a great open plan with ease of bowing everything at a glance due to the bright cool lighting

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Good for the price

Is good for the price, fridge part is brilliant, heaps of room, being on the top it's easier to reach everything. The freezer however is not as roomy as it appears, the main fault is the middle drawer in the freezer gets stuck, it's also the biggest drawer so rather annoyingly the one I use the most.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Aysha

AyshaPerth

It’s not the best! But okay...

We were told that this model does not freeze the vegetables if they are within the fridge section. However, past 5 months, if I put vegetables towards the back of the fridge it freezes them. It also makes some noise which can get quite loud especially in hot weather.
It has a wide space in it and more than enough for 4 people. Freezer part is also very wide and no issues at all.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Tasha

Tashaperth

BEWARE Dont bother buying if you have insects!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Fiona L

Fiona LBrisbane

Awesome fridge - exceeded expectations

We were initially hesitant to purchase this due to some conflicting reviews online. After assurance from the salesperson at Harvey Norman, we decided to get this fridge because it was competitively priced and looked pretty decent quality. I love the bottom freezer drawers - it seems to fit a lot more in and is easier to access than the regular freezer shelving. The twist ice tray is awesome, and the tray below it allows you to keep plenty of ice on hand. The fridge shelving and door storage is perfect, I would definitely recommend the 520L size.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Kyle

KyleMelbourne

Great fridge for its price

I was looking for a bottom mount fridge which fit the dimensions that I needed, and came across this one. It does a great job of keeping food cool, but has a couple of little issues. Firstly, unpacking this thing is a very frustrating experience, get someone with small hands and patience to help you remove all the tape inside the fridge. It also makes quite a loud noise when defrosting, so don't be too scared. Overall a good fridge for its value.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Mum

MumRockhampton

Great fridge!

Have not had an issue apart from door rack plastics breaking after 2yrs. Very cheap to replace $27.50ea quoted from Hisense support y'day(6/2/18). Love the warranty(3yrs). After owning top mount freezers I love the bottom mount slide out freezer. Great size for growing families. No noise. Easy to clean. Very easy to keep temperatures where you want them with the front door digital temperature display/pad.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Tish

Tish

Love My Fridge/Freezer Perfect Family Size

Great Fridge, Temperature is shown on the front of the Fridge & keeps Great, The fridge has got a little noisy on occasions but otherwise very quiet. The Stainless Steel finish is easy to clean & keeps it looking New. There is a lot of shelves hanging on the door which is perfect as it holds a lot of Sauces, Bottles, Jars ect., The Freezer Dept. Has a small ice cube tray, 1 smaller Drawers & 2 Large Drawers which gives you a lot of space & organisation for your frozen foods.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Mike D

Mike DGold Coast

Avoid - invest a little more & save a bunch!

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Fayebriotti

FayebriottiPerth, WA

Great but little noisey

It's a fantastic fridge - love the style and the shape with a great price rage but the fridge it self is a little noisy and can be a little annoying sometimes when the noise starts but apart from that I'm really happy with the space and design of fridge.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

DmZ

DmZ

Working Well was very noisy when working but quiet after being fixed.

Update: I get Hisense to have a look of my Fridge: the technician tighten up the disposal pipe and the Fridge becomes very quite.... I am very happy now:)

My fridge is very loud since bought. Can hear it in bedroom. Very disturbing experience. I moved it several times but it was not fixed.

Otherwise it is a good Fridge. It has worked well. Spacious and clean.

It mains good temperature all the parts and all the time.

Overall a bit disappointed about the noise. Maybe I was not lucky...

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kelly

Kellylalor

This is perfect!

It is quit when working, and it is easy yo clean, all just wrap, for better clean is good to clean by take out part frequently. The machine will notice you if you open the fridge long time. The temperature in both department are good. There is one section can control the humidity, and is good for vegetables.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
poppy40

poppy40sydney

perfect for family

temp does have to be varied depending on time of the year, no hassles
quite, we dont even notice it tuning on and off
very easy to clean
the crisper is very large and good place to hide chocolates, as no one seems to search a crisper for "goodies"
We have a lot of people permanently living in our house and the battering it gets from the door constantly been open and shut especially by a little toddler i am amazed it still works like brand new

Date PurchasedNov 2015
siaanm

siaanmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LOVE MY FRIDGE/FREEZER

Absolutely love my fridge/freezer, allows me to change the temperatures on the fridge and the freezer. The freezer has 2 large section aswell as a place for ice and then a space for the ice to be stored.
Easy to keep clean, loads of room inside the fridge.
One very happy customer

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Leesh

LeeshTownsville

Best fridge I've ever owned!

Hisense have a winner with this fridge. Maintains temperature and has an easy to use digital display on the front of the fridge. This fridge is very spacious and when full still keeps everything cold. Love the upside down orientation. So much easier to see and access fridge items. Great storage in the freezer. Pull out drawers make for easy access. Highly recommend

Date PurchasedJuly 2017