Hisense Series 7 7000UWG

55M7000UWG (55"), 65M7000UWG (65"), 70M7000UWG (70"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

• Picture Quality
Timmy Z.

Timmy Z.Illawarra, NSW

Value for money

Best 4k tv you can get in this price. Great color and contrast, though it lacks android but given the price tag it’s understandable, besides that i just live this tv. After using for 4 years i Would definitely recommend Hisense tv

Purchased in January 2017.

Rusty

RustyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed no updates

We bought the 65M 7000 UWG in March 2017. Have been pretty happy with it. But disappointed to see there has been no firmware update since, and this tv has now been replaced and we get no other updates. It’s become a dinosaur. Hisense needs to release updates for models that have been replaced as well.

Purchased in March 2017.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

john

johnPerth, WA

trouble with 4k

When playing blue rays the Tv up scales to 4k, but when I play 4 k movies it down scales to 1920 x 1080, which makes my 4k movies a waste of extra cost. nothing in manual or on line to fix the issue

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $1,600.00.

Martin

MartinBallarat

Not smart

The TV is actually pretty good - picture is superb, as is the sound. My problem has been adding apps - the only way to add them is via a built-in app called Vewd. But it doesn't have any Australian apps, so it you want apps for Seven, Nine or Ten, you'll have to add a media player that will support them. That's what Hisense support told me. Defeats the purpose of paying extra for a smart TV. I also have a Samsung smart TV, and adding apps to that is easy. I hope this issue has been addressed in later models, but I won't be finding out.

Best value tv.

Have been happy with this purchase. Great tv, 3 year warranty, as opposed to 12 months on other brands gives peace of mind. Have bought other hisense products since buying this tv. Only thing I’d like to be better is the EPG. Doesn’t always load up the program information for every channel.

BackstageRebel

BackstageRebelHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Television. A smart tv that's totally functional & easy to use

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

One of the best

We've bought this tv and was so amazed with the qaulity and easy functions ... the 4k pictures are unbelievable the youtube and showmax functions are also great the wifi function is also good and picks up well the built in speakers are a lttle soft for my liking but we've added a 6.2 surround sysytem and sounds great .
Its got ample ports for whatever you want to connect . We were so impressed with the tv that we have just bought another one but upgraded to 75" ... well done hisense

B Smith

B SmithMelbourne

Great Picture and awsome value for money

Can't fault the picture, it looks awesome. The menus are a little slow but are fixed in the latest N7 model. There has only ever been one firmware update which is a little disappointing as the euro version received several. have recommended to many and all have been happy with it. 3 years warranty so can't go wrong.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Brogdon

BrogdonGold Coast

Really good TV for the price paid

This TV is a really well performing 4K TV with extremely nice colours and black when set up properly. The interface can be a bit slow at times being a smart TV with all the extra stuff that nobody really wants, but I can't complain about the Netflix and Youtube buttons on the remote for the quick easy access to both apps. Definitely very happy with my purchase of this TV.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Stu

StuSunbury, Victoria

Very Happy

Very happy with my purchase. Great value. I thought the picture quality was just as good as the top brands that were charging twice as much. The built in apps could have been better but i use a media player for my apps of choice. I will be sticking with hisense for all my future tv purchases.

khuong

khuongQueensland, Australia

Very good TV for the money

Picture quality is amazing with some colour adjustment as the default factory settings leave much to be desired. Inbuilt speakers seem adequate, and there are plenty of inputs. It comes from the factory with a kodi OS with youtube and netflix installed. This OS doesn't seem to have a huge app store which limits casting/streaming to the TV. For the price, this TV is amazing. Purchased for only $2200.

chris.harrison.9862

chris.harrison.9862New South Wales, Australia

Great TV

Very good picture. Like most TVs, sound not to my satisfaction and so it is connected to a receiver. Remote functions are easy to use. It is a Smart TV and probably not the best operating system but I don't generally use it for this anyway. Would recommend this brand

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Charwend

CharwendWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best TV we have purchased.

Great Picture and sound quality. We use it on our Stereo, but TV sound it good and loud enough. All the same features as the more expensive TV's but a fraction of the price. Remote easy to use. Got the extended warranty with it so now have 7 years. Has plenty of ports Would recommend this TV to anyone. Great TV

MARKHARD

MARKHARDMELBOURNE

Not Good For Night Viewing

heather

heatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

smart tv

having never owned a smart tv before, I have found this quite easy to use.
when watching YouTube, picture quality is quite good.
The tv itself is easy to use , and so is the remote.
I havent used the netflix option due to poor internet in our area.
sound quality is excellent

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Ron

RonHunter Region, NSW

Awesome tv

Awesome tv from hisense! Thin..near borderless..and very easy to use the smart functions. Easy straight forward ports to plug all your extra gear into! I can only imagine how good the future of the hisense tv will be if this one is great already! Well done hisense. Definitely recommend these tvs

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Kath G

Kath GSydney, NSW

fantastic TV

this is the best TV the picture is fantastic and the sound quality is exceptional It has easy to use smarts and the Netflix button on the remote is so good definitely value for money , I highly recommend this TV and any size in this series and the Netflix button makes a smart TV easy for the elderly as to one of the reasons why my parents bought a Hisense

soupmedia

soupmedia

Best bang for buck TV range in Australia

HisenseHisense

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! Happy to have you on Team Hisense! :)

Ge3ks

Ge3ksgeeknerd@live.com

An excellent 4K tv that punches above it's weight!

I bought this TV from Harvey Norman in April 2017 on sale for $895. It is great with the Xbox One with 4k UHD blu-rays and 4K Netflix. Every bit as good as TVs that cost twice as much. I love the Netflix button on the remote control, my kids love the YouTube button. Win win. Cheers.

HisenseHisense

Thanks for the awesome review! Wishing you many hours of happy viewing! :)

mjs71

mjs71Melbourne

Exceptional picture quality

HisenseHisense

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new TV. :)