Hisense 526L Top Mount

• Internal Layout
Kate

KateMid North Coast, NSW

Freezer problems

Whenever there is a power outage the freezer Alarm signal comes on - but when power comes back on, the alarm signal stays on and the freezer doesn't start up again. You have to reset it manually. Not good if you are not at home at the time - we have had thawed goods on two occasions. Not very helpful warranty staff - just gave them up as being obstructive.

Purchased in May 2017 at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Kate, we are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with one of our products. Kate can you please send me your reference number to crt@hisense.com and I will look further into your claim.

Dayanari J.

Dayanari J.Perth, WA

works great

maintain a consistent and reliable temperature works great with minimum noise. no light to the freezer is a slight con for me but happy with the product overall. easy to open and close and taking food in and out

Purchased in September 2019 for A$799.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 6 person(s)

Water leak

Water leaking all through fridge cant work out how to fix it seems to be coming out of top part of fridge near light. Not sure how much warranty came with fridge. Cant even remember where I bought it think it was jb hifi. Have pulled out looked underneath doesn't seem to be a water tray

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 526L Top Mount compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

SANJST

SANJSTPerth

A Big Family Size Fridge

Date PurchasedMay 2015
George D

George DAdelaide

Love my fridge

I bought this fridge after my old one started to rattle. Once i got the hisense fridge my power bill droped and my beer was colder . I highly recommend it to anyone who has an old fridge and needs a new one asap . This is the fridge for you

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kevin T

Kevin TAdelaide

Works well

This fridge seems to work well. It does get a little bit warm on the side of the fridge but not always. Good size for 2 to 3 people. The stainless steel look can leave fingerprints on the surface. Easy to adjust temperature and can switch compartments when away on holidays

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Warren

WarrenMid North Coast, NSW

Looks Tech Savy

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Achtlos

AchtlosCanberra 2600, ACT

Good fridge, biggest size that fits in average spaces.

This fridge is cheap, cools well, doesn't frost up, and has huge capacity. No other 500litre+ fridge will fit in the space this does. It never needs the freezer defrosted. The only negative is it's extremely easy to dent this fridge. It's very quiet, and appears to cool evenly throughout the whole fridge. The plastic shelves are pretty brittle and break easy and the ice maker broke after about 6 months, as it refuses to release cubes. Getting old fashioned ice cube trays resolves the problem.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Susan J

Susan JAU

A great fridge

This fridge is very easy to clean
You cannot hear it as it runs so smoothly
I've found the food is keeping very fresh
The inside of the fridge is so well thought out that I'm actually able to see all my food at once without having to move items around too much.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

VVCC

VVCCMelbourne

good for fridge, not so great for freezer

Both the fridge and freezer can maintain the temperature that I set. It's very quiet, almost silent. My only minor complaints are the ice trays are too small for its size, and I wish there's 1 more tray in the freezer. The energy efficiency for its capacity is also a big plus on electricity bill!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Codename47

Codename47Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value for money and superb looking

We are using this fridge from last 1+ years and have had no issues with it. The temperature is maintained and nothing to complain in that department.
It is pretty quiet and you don't even know whether the compressor is running or not.
We clean our fridge on monthly basis and to be honest with you, just wipe it with a multipurpose cleaner spray and you are set.

Only cons I could think of it is the Door handles, the bottom one went a bit loose, so I had to tighten it.
Other thing will be cleaning the trays!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
SANDY

SANDY

This one is good.

Yes,Hisense HR6TFF Series maintains a good temperature in all compartments, it is a Chinese brand and we like it. It is quiet and it is quite big. It is good size for my family. We can buy more food in supermarket and store it in the refrigerator. we love it.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Sady

SadySydney, NSW

Great product - Going Strong so far

We purchased this product last year from The Good Guys and it is still going strong and never miss a beat. Storage capacity of 526L is excellent which easily caters for our big family. My partner was after silver colour and it perfectly meets our all needs. The only drawback is handle sometime become loose so you need to keep on tightening them periodically.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Gilly

GillyBrisbane

It is a good fridge

Date PurchasedJun 2015
TC2

TC2Coffs Harbour

I love this fridge.

This fridge is amazing. So much room. So quiet. Easy to clean. Love the glass shelves, they have this grip sort of stuff on them as a non-slip feature. Light in the freezer is awesome and bright. The ice cube maker is fantastic.
Only bummer is the freezer is a little small and the sides get really hot (outside)

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Bill

BillMelbourne

Good value

A reliable brand, good size refrigerator for two adults and two children, maintains a good temperature throughout all compartments at all times, easy to clean interior, satisfactory storage compartments and shelving. Freezer ample space for a family.
Quiet motor however it seems on to run for long periods. Satisfactory standard warranty.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Grisha

Grisha

Perfect fridge for a family

So I had this fridge for 3 months now and I must say it is perfect. Yes, it is a large one but what can you expect when you are buying a 527L fridge. Maintains a good temperature, features like super cool, alarm and holiday are just amazing although the alarm is not very loud. All compartments are large to fit your things easily. Best part is vegetable crisper, now I have two more compartments to put my veggies. Further, the price is low than any other brand of same size and hisense provide 3 years of warranty unlike all others that gives just 2 years. I m happy with this product and would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ruby

RubyAU

No ' bells and whistles' but does the job.

Dave C

Dave CQueensland, 4670

Really good fridge

We bought the Hinsense HR6TFF527SD 526L. We have only had to for two weeks, but we are very happy with it. We had a look at Samsung and LG fridges in the same price range, but we found the Hinsense had better features compared to the others. Things like deeper freezer shelves and better shelve design overall won us over. Though the energy rating was one star lower on the Hinsense compared with the Samsung and LG models.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Disappointed - Don't waste your money

Bought brand new, broke down after 2 weeks fridge stopped cooling and freezer over froze everything, technicians had to come out twice to repair it after same fault happened twice, and after basically pulling fridge apart discovered it was poorly put together to start with, lost hundreds of $$ of food... refused a replacement or money back unless it happens a third time.. Don't waste your money, spend the extra $$ and buy a well known brand.