Holden Commodore VS

Holden Commodore VS (1995-1997)

See the Best Sedans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jacquie

JacquieCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing Vehicle

Fantastic Performance, easy handling, long distance capability fantastic, Performs well and low noise
I like the comfort of adjustable manouvering with the front seats, plenty of leg room back and front, clear vision through windshield, dashboard does not block any view. The car has been very reliable and maintained. Running costs around $100 a full tank. Needs regular service to maintain performance.

Badge60th Anniversary
BodySedan
Engine Size6 cylinder
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedOct 2010

Ben

BenWagga Wagga, New South Wales

Owned it for close to 8 years and never had a problem.

BadgeS

Grimmy20008
Grimmy20008

Red

Redasked

My brake lights come on when i turn my headights on. I have taken out the fuse and the brake lights still come on. They flicker after a bit and then turn off. When i press the brake pedal the parker lights come on. With the fuse out for the brakes the parkers dont come on. Any help greatly appreciated.

brian
brian

That seems like it's extremely likely to be a electrics problem. As it's difficult to find electrode faults so i would recommend to take the car to a holden australia workshop or even better - perhaps a reasonable auto electrician workshop may be able to help.
I also found ultratune auto service centres experts at diagnosis and repairs of faults

Danni

Danniasked

I'm having problems with my vs commodore when I get to 60km my revves go stupid and I notice today that my radio light is fading in and out does anyone know what is wrong with my Lola?

Stephen D
Stephen D

Check battery terms are tight. Check earth strap on wiring loom at relevant points. Are not loose n clean fuses n all the above.

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives

CategoryCars and Sedans
Starting Price $29,910
TransmissionAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeRear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Fuel TypePetrol