Hollywood Kitchens

• Rates and Fees
Andrew Richard
Andrew RichardPerth, WA

Perfect job - again

This is our 4th time with Paul and his team at Hollywood Kitchens, starting in 1993. This has included 3 renovations and 1 new kitchen over 2 houses. We have always had professional and courteous service. The completed kitchens have looked fantastic. They always use top quality products and we are already planning a kitchen refresh for our rental property. With Hollywood of course!

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad

Love our new kitchen!

We needed our kitchen renovated before guests arrived to stay with us for three weeks over Christmas. The timeline was tight but the team at Hollywood Kitchens delivered as promised. We took a while to decide on the final layout and colours. Shane was extremely patient and helpful as he adjusted plans accordingly to make the most of the available space and accommodated our special requests. All of the tradespeople were extremely professional, good-humoured, respectful and did a fantastic job. We would definitely recommend Hollywood Kitchens and are loving everything about our renovation. Thank you Shane, Paul and team.

Adrian d.
Adrian d.

Over promise and under delivered

Requested quote for kitchen Reno met all the requirements and still hav3 not received @ quote for the job.
Followed up with Shane 4 times and the promises kept coming but nothing
Transpired.
As this goes live still no quote.
Found another company requested quote came through same day and job starting next week
A small bit of free advice Continue on with this type of business practice it will be great for your competitors.
A small bit of business advice don’t promise want you clearly can not deliver.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Hollywood Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Tom M
Tom MPerth

Fabulous kitchen, well worth waiting for

Renovating our kitchen had been on my list for about 20 years, so when I was able to go ahead with it I was delighted to make contact with Hollywood Kitchens (Wangara WA). Hollywood measured up and quoted for a 4 metre plus bench in HiMacs with a double bowl sink in Staron, a serving shelf above the main bench and a cooktop surround both also in HiMacs.
Hollywood's professional service was without fault, there was no hesitation to do this work on my cabinetry and a few delays by me not quite meeting my program was never a problem for them. I felt like I was working with friends.
We are totally delighted with a fabulous result.

Peter Taylor
Peter TaylorMARANGAROO

An oldie but still a goodie

My wonderful new benchtops

We have just had beautiful new benchtops (in a material called “Hi-Macs”) installed by Hollywood Kitchens (of Wangara WA), and we are thrilled with the result.
The total experience, from first enquiry to final installation was handled exceptionally well. All the people we dealt with were professional, friendly, and prompt, and we would recommend them to anyone needing a Kitchen renovation company.
Jackie and Darrell Williams
Shelley WA.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen