Homebrand Insect Spray

Homebrand Insect Spray

3.0

Really Works

We have used this spray for years both inside and out. It’s great for controlling spiders and kills house flies when most others don’t. Such a pity this product is no longer available. Please bring it back.

Best flyspray ever

I'm in nz and this is the best insect killer on the market ever avd I live rural with horse paddocks round me . I write to our countdown wen they run out

WHATCANISAY

WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

KILL THEM ON THE CHEAP

Best insect spray ever and I live on a rural property not sure why others have issues but now Woolworths has got rid of this product and many more of the Homebrand so can not get hold of it. What am I to do no more great cheap insect sprays.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Homebrand Insect Spray compares to other Pest Control Products

Jerry

JerryKincumber

Low irritant to Insects but not to Humans

I bought this product as it was cheaper than most of the leading brands but find out that not only it does not work, but the low irritant claim was in fact applicable to the insects only who loved it.
    I had purchased and used both Insect Spray & Surface Spray and both were successful in only keeping myself and my Pet Bird out of the house for a long time as the smell was overwhelming and the insects had a party while nobody was around.
    I intend to return both spray cans to Woolworths hoping for a full refund, despite not having the receipt of the purchase.
    A warning to others, please do not purchase this product and the extra money you spend in buying another leading brand product is worth it.

woolworth home brand low irritant spray maybe unsafe

I used this spray in my car, sprayed for about 3 seconds onto car mat, the smell and chemical was too strong, did not go away even after few months, terrible experience, never buy this again. This spray was very misleading show big Low Irritant but turned out very harmful causing breathing problems.

I believe this spray may not be safe to use

Inhaling even a slight amount gives me miagraines, nauseousness and results in a sore swollen throat

It works reasonably well on insects, moths in my case but also seems to effect me. I always make sure to open all windows and ventilate my apartment and always spray away from myself and hold my breath but the horrid smell lingers in the air for up to 4-6 hours and makes its way throughout the whole apartment. What ever toxic insecticides this product contains can not be good for humans if even a single light whiff makes me feel this way.
    Killed insects. Cheap
    Gives me migraines, makes me nauseous and gives me an extremely sore swollen throat.