Bed Bug Barrier

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bed Bug Barrier

• Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (12)
Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Effective and super easy!

Purchased in January 2021.

Tony A.Bed Bug Barrier

Hi Annie. Thank you so much for the brilliant review. Its always great to hear from happy customers who are bed bug free without using toxic chemical treatments. Regards Tony

S S.
S S.Sydney, NSW

We have treated our bedroom, baby's crib, kids bedroom just once and our couch we treated twice and have not been bitten once since applying the products. It was an effort but worth it. Thank you so much bed bug barriers. It feels so good to be able to sleep at night and also see our kids sleeping without constantly waking up to scratch.

Purchased in January 2021 for $550.00.

Hi SS.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a brilliant review. Really nice hearing your kids are sleeping better.
Regards
Tony

Amazing Bedcover and Bed Bug Taps

Hi Raheem
Thank you very much for the brilliant review. I'm so glad to hear they worked so well for you. All the best.
Regards Tony

Barbara JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent product and a reliable and ethical business.

The delivery of the mattress protector to my son in Conargo, NSW, was received with great satisfaction. The delivery itself was very efficient. It arrived within a few days, with frequent notifications to my son. The product itself is excellent, and it as made a vast difference to his allergic reaction to dust mites.
Highly recommended. BS.

Purchased in September 2020 at Online Bed Bug Barrier.

Barbara J

My pleasure Tony. It's great to have satisfaction when products are purchased. Barbara.

George R
George RSydney, NSW

Great products to prevent a re-infestation of bed bugs

Bed bug barrier’s products have helped keep my bedroom free from bed bugs for nearly 5 years after a fierce infestation was tackled by a pest control company. I was previously getting bitten every night and waking up to literally hundreds of the bugs crawling from the corners of my bed and even on my pillow around my head. I now use bed bug barrier’s bed-leg barriers with a desiccating powder, and mattress & pillow protectors.

Purchased in May 2016.

Donna H
Donna HSouth West, WA

Waterproof Dog Bed Cover

The Waterproof dog bed cover arrived today and the quality and fit of the cover exceeded my expectations. My beautiful Boxer Coopa has an extra large cushion bed and the 100x100x15cm cover is the perfect size and completely encloses the cushion in case of accidents. There cover is soft and there is no noisey plastic sound when he moves. I highly recommend this product and am considering buying a 2nd one to have a spare on hand.

Purchased in June 2020 at Online for $38.00.

Will
WillPerth, WA

Sleeping peacefully again thanks to Bed Bug Barrier

Purchased in March 2020.

shane
shaneSydney, NSW

excellent product no more bed bugs

We purchased the powder,steamer and mattress cover after discovering we had bed bugs,the bites are very ichy,after treating our main bedroom,my sons room and our couch in the living room,we stopped getting bites immediately.
I was impressed at how effective it was at elliminating these awful bugs.
awesome thanks.

Purchased in February 2020 at bed bug barrier for $325.00.

AlisonSydney
AlisonSydneySydney, NSW

Finally under control

Soooo grateful. I ordered the powder and then the mattress and base covers and bed cups. At last I am not dealing with bites and can sleep easy. Thank you!

Purchased in March 2020 for $200.00.

Tony A.Bed Bug Barrier

Hi Alison. Thank you so much for your brilliant review. Great to hear you are bed bug free and happy with our products. Regards Tony

GGD
GGD

Happy customer (Powder, mattress and pillow protectors)

Tony A.Bed Bug Barrier

Hi GGD. Thank you so much for your brilliant review. Great to hear you are bed bug free and happy with our products. Regards Tony

This is a fantastic product. No more bed bug anxiety or bites!

Purchased in January 2020 for $70.00.

Tony A.Bed Bug Barrier

Hi C Mackay. Thank you so much for the review. I really appreciate it. Great to hear you are bed bug free after finding our website. Regards Tony

Ashlee Benson
Ashlee Benson

Eradicated in one application!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Morris H.
Morris H.Perth, WA

Very Effective Treatment

Purchased in November 2019.

Sarah F.
Sarah F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best on the market

I bought the Bed Bug killer powder & Bed Bug Domestic Steamer after seeing how it helped a family member and I was surprised how quick it worked, I have two kids so I needed something that would work quickly, I also bought the bed bugs mattress covers on both mine and my kids beds too and bed bug proof pillow covers and the bed leg barriers.
The owner was really helpful and the products arrived to my house quickly

Purchased in December 2019.

Tony A.Bed Bug Barrier

Hi Sarah. Thank you very much for the brilliant review. Glad to hear you are bed bug free without using toxic chemicals that the pest controllers use. Have a great weekend. Regards Tony

Massouna Najjarine
Massouna NajjarineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely satisfied ..

Purchased in December 2019 for $341.00.

Kobie M.
Kobie M.asked

Can we buy direct from you or do we have to do it online

Hi Kobie. We only sell our products online. Regards Tony

Julie
Julieasked

How long did you have before you tried the Bed Bug Barrier remedies? We first found our infestation in the bed and in the curtains next to the bed, in March 2018. It is now Jan 2019 and we have had periods of no bed bugs then they recur. This was just using sprays, vigilance and mattress and base encasement. We cannot find any nests or evidence now but have still seen really big ones on the bed, just casually strolling along! We are really looking forward now to zero bed bugs as we have put the barrier powder as a border around our bedroom and are getting the tape to put on the bed legs. Fingers crossed!! They are the most upsetting pest to have!

watgig
watgig

Hi Julie, I tried this product after realising normal bug sprays from the shop weren’t working. This product after two months of use solved the issue

dan
dan

wow it takes a bit to rile people .most pest control who spray heavy sprays toxic dont want to know anything natural just like pharmacys drug companys .however im still troubled even after following instructions 12th month last year ..the q will this product completely exterminate .and break the cycle .i brought the whole lot matress encasment .hand steamer .earth clay and bed traps under .i had already tried all the sprays oils vinegar .it forced them out of my unit to the next sideby unit .i used the powder applicator the top blew off and i inhaled the powder .i ended up in hospital with breathing problems .yes i was careful .the top of the push in aplicator came off .its advertised as safe to use not neccesary .wouldnt that make you feel unhealty breathing problems .i guess having a mask is the answer ..if you make a mistake you suffer can i blame people or can i sue.i guess some would .tony can u answer .if this product is dangerous .can u reasure its not goin to cause lung problems

Tony A.
Tony A.

Hi Dan. Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your review. The powder is non-toxic and its made from exactly the same thing that sand is made from. So breathing it in once will not cause lung problems. Regards Tony

Get an answer from our members and Bed Bug Barrier representatives