Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.5

Vince M.
Vince M.3 posts

Bedroom bed bugs

I finally used this powder in my bedroom* so far so good,*,yes it is effective,* but constant checking is a must"& vacuuming* and more powder as well","I'm surprised* Show details ·  2
Susie
Susie

Sarah
Sarah5 posts

Dust mite quilt encasement

I purchased this for my daughter and I am very unhappy and have wasted my money.
This product always get tangled when she is sleeping and the inside quilt is often scrunched at the bottom of the quilt. The dust mite encasement makes it very hard to make the bed everyday as it doesn’t have any clips to attach to the quilt to flatten out the duvet. I cannot use this product. Show details
Bed Bug Barrier   DM
Marie Christie
Marie ChristieMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Product and Service

Easy to follow video and instructions on how to install product around the bed and furniture with helpful guide and service from Sales Service Representative from the Company and follow up Show details ·  1
Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

S S.
S S.Sydney, NSW5 posts

We have treated our bedroom, baby's crib, kids bedroom just once and our couch we treated twice and have not been bitten once since applying the products. It was an effort but worth it. Thank you so much bed bug barriers. It feels so good to be able to sleep at night and also see our kids sleeping without constantly waking up to scratch. Show details ·  1
Raheem H.
Raheem H.

Barbara J
Barbara JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

An excellent product and a reliable and ethical business

The delivery of the mattress protector to my son in Conargo, NSW, was received with great satisfaction. The delivery itself was very efficient. It arrived within a few days, with frequent notifications to my son. The product itself is excellent, and it as made a vast difference to his allergic reaction to dust mites.
Highly recommended. BS. Show details ·  2
George R
George RSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great products to prevent a re-infestation of bed bugs

Bed bug barrier’s products have helped keep my bedroom free from bed bugs for nearly 5 years after a fierce infestation was tackled by a pest control company. I was previously getting bitten every night and waking up to literally hundreds of the bugs crawling from the corners of my bed and even on my pillow around my head. I now use bed bug barrier’s bed-leg barriers with a desiccating powder, and mattress & pillow protectors. Show details
Donna H
Donna HSouth West, WA2 posts

Waterproof Dog Bed Cover

The Waterproof dog bed cover arrived today and the quality and fit of the cover exceeded my expectations. My beautiful Boxer Coopa has an extra large cushion bed and the 100x100x15cm cover is the perfect size and completely encloses the cushion in case of accidents. There cover is soft and there is no noisey plastic sound when he moves. I highly recommend this product and am considering buying a 2nd one to have a spare on hand. Show details ·  1
Will
WillPerth, WA

shane
shaneSydney, NSW

excellent product no more bed bugs

We purchased the powder,steamer and mattress cover after discovering we had bed bugs,the bites are very ichy,after treating our main bedroom,my sons room and our couch in the living room,we stopped getting bites immediately.
I was impressed at how effective it was at elliminating these awful bugs.
awesome thanks. Show details
AlisonSydney
AlisonSydneySydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Finally under control

Soooo grateful. I ordered the powder and then the mattress and base covers and bed cups. At last I am not dealing with bites and can sleep easy. Thank you! Show details ·  1
GGD
GGD4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Kobie M.
Kobie M.

Can we buy direct from you or do we have to do it online

Bed Bug Barrier   DM

Hi Kobie. We only sell our products online. Regards Tony

Julie
Julie

How long did you have before you tried the Bed Bug Barrier remedies? We first found our infestation in the bed and in the curtains next to the bed, in March 2018. It is now Jan 2019 and we have had periods of no bed bugs then they recur. This was just using sprays, vigilance and mattress and base encasement. We cannot find any nests or evidence now but have still seen really big ones on the bed, just casually strolling along! We are really looking forward now to zero bed bugs as we have put the barrier powder as a border around our bedroom and are getting the tape to put on the bed legs. Fingers crossed!! They are the most upsetting pest to have!

watgig
watgig

Hi Julie, I tried this product after realising normal bug sprays from the shop weren’t working. This product after two months of use solved the issue

dan
dan
Tony A.
Tony A.

Hi Dan. Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your review. The powder is non-toxic and its made from exactly the same thing that sand is made from. So breathing it in once will not cause lung problems. Regards Tony