Homelite 26cc Petrol Blower

Homelite 26cc Petrol Blower

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Homelite? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
Injured Worker
Injured WorkerSydney, NSW

Homelite Leaf Blower

Purchased in 2013 for $80 Bunnings never had a problem with it until 2022 all it was is spark plug.
Still going great i know its a cheap one but for me it does the job, make sure the fuel is mixed properly.
25.1 ratio which is 200ml 2 stroke oil to 4 liters of 95 fuel. unless you have a 5 liters can its 250ml.

buysmart
buysmartDarwin, NT

Chose another blower

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $89.

Pete16
Pete16Central Queensland, QLD

Children could design a better machine

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Mr pensioner
Mr pensionerPerth, WA

Definitely crap blower

I was using the blower for the 4 time and it stopped working so I checked the fuel that was good I checked the filter yes perfect so I checked the plug yes nice and clean then checked the spark and yes it had no spark so what do I do now its new just had 4 hours of use over a few weeks I am really disappointed in bunnings they don't even care about the little man who can't afford to pay for the fixing of it . Shame shame shame

Purchased in for $159.

Petrol Blower Vacuums

Find out how Homelite 26cc Petrol Blower compares to other Petrol Blower Vacuums

Brett W.
Brett W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Cheap but not very powerfull

I bought this assuming the 325kmh speed of air was accurate. My old ryobi cordless one was rated at 225kmh so thought this one would certainly be more powerful. It certainly wasn't.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $159.

• Incentivised Review No
Honest reviewer
Honest reviewerMky Qld

Total rubbish

This thing is useless, no ease of starting, I think its too heavy and would far prefer to get a battery one which Bunnings did not have in stock but young fella said it was ok,,,, ok for what gotta start the damn thing, nope its gone back to Bunnings with a big rubbish tick on the box

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $165.

Leanne S.
Leanne S.Perth, WA

Works great

Being female it is a bit heavy after a while but that doesn't stop me from using it. I found it easy to start and easy to use. Never has it cut out on me. The only issue is I had a bit of a hard time trying to put the vac part together and on but in the end, I didn't bother using it. As a blower, it's perfect for me.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $129.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Homelite leaf blower terrible.

Junk! Bought 2 for the fall leaf blowing. They both quit at the same time. Will not start. One overhears. Replaced fuel filters and plugs. They still won’t start. Do not buy!!! Spend $ on quality!

mike C.
mike C.Hunter Region, NSW

4 years and still going strong!

I dont normally write reviews, but when I was researching this blower " 4 years ago", I saw nothing but bad reviews. But I took the gamble and bought it anyway, and have been using it since July 2016. My block is 527 square metres with buffalo grass, so I need to mow and edge quite regularly. I blow down with my Homlite 26cc blower every time. I've followed the instructions from day one, and I'v never had a drama. I'l admit the throttle control could be more user friendly, but in all, it's a great machine! Bought from Bunnings Wallsend.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $110.

Diggavf124Sydney, NSW

Very good and very light

So far very good. I see others have had problems but. I've had a few Homelite products with no problems. This is probably the lightest unit I have ever come across...which was the MAIN reason I choose this. I have carpel tunnel. Its quite balanced. Yes some Two strokes can be a bit of black magic art to use. But once you know how this specific unit starts. You'll be right!!

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $130.

Pontus
PontusHobart, TAS

Failed after 3 yrs of light usage

Difficult to adjust blowing force when in use. Stopped working after 3 yrs. Opened up the cover and found metal filings inside the engine. You get what you pay for I guess.

Purchased in for $97.

bruce
bruceSydney Surrounds, NSW

will not start

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $159.

phill
phill

this blower sucks !

this is the second model hbl26b I have tried to use , the first one ran for maybe five mins before it [Word Removed] itself . Took that one back to bunnings for an exchange ...( no questions asked ) , I wonder how many returns they have had on these products , the chainsaw is the same .. I know it's a cheap and nasty brand , but I would expect the thing would run for more than one go .

craigdalejohn
craigdalejohnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great

Great for the price. Great for patios, Car garages, pathways, and for blowing light yard rubbish such as leaves etc. Always run it out of fuel after use so it won;t gum up in the Carby.

Glen