2Kmart 40cm Pedestal Fan

3.7

Blayne S
Blayne SAU2 posts

Not reliable

Fan doesn’t work after not even 2 months of use. Go to turn fan on and it immediately turns it self off Show details
Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Belle M.
Belle M.

Good fan, horrific instructions

This fan is a great fan, all you have to do to assemble is first throw away the instructions. Trust me, it’s absolutely useless trying to decipher what it’s telling you. You kinda just have to look at the parts, figure out what goes where, and then put it together. It’s so much easier than the instructions make it seem. Other than that, it’s a pretty decent fan. So if you thought you were the only one with an instructions manual with the equivalent usefulness of a rock, then know that you aren’t alone.
Robyn1
Robyn1North Queensland, QLD

The motor is noisy

The new version of this fan has an annoying motor. Don’t recommend for bedroom use if noises bother you when trying to fall asleep Show details
Kmart   DM

We are so sorry to disappoint Robyn! We will certainly pass this on to our team and hope to make improvements to our products. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Gregory K.
Gregory K.

Patricio s.
Patricio s.

Perfect and Last long

Bought fan coz its cheap and wanted something small for my room. Turns out its very durable, the strength of air flow could be felt in a big room. Ive been using this fan all throughout summer and has not disappointed me. Very good value for money Show details ·  1
Lachlan
LachlanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Very satisfied

I am very satisfied with this fan. Works great and is used every night for over a year now. Very happy to use it. Has been cleaned and maintained properly. Show details
Annoyed customer
Annoyed customerTamworth8 posts

You get what you pay for within a month both fans stopped working blew all the power out

Cheap $15 Within a month fan stopped working blew all the power out happened to two of my fans your best paying that bit extra and getting a more expensive one Show details
Martin
MartinPerth, WA

Lasted a week

Just stopped working after a week .
What can you expect for $15? Trouble is you throw the receipt away and it's too hard to take it back to Kmart .. so it adds to landfill. Show details
Mauro
MauroSunshine Coast5 posts

Cheap and Efficient

I can say that I'm very satisfied with this product, specially considering that I paid only $12 for it. It has 3 different speeds and an extendable pole that you can use to adapt it's height. The down side is that it comes dismounted in a box, meaning that you have to put the pieces together by yourself before starting to use it. But not a major issue thought.

CK1
CK1Perth6 posts

Cheap simple fan

It is a cheap simple fan. Nothing special as such. Base stand is a bit cheap quality but then it reflects the prize . Does it what it says . Easy to assemble and dis-assemble. Doesn't take too much space . Have had it for sometime without any issues .

Ivan
Ivan4 posts

A decent fan but not the best

Its a really bare bones fan, i mean given for its price you can't expect too much. Theres no cool mist blowing out or anything. Construction was relatively simple and its not too noisy. The fan shows no sign of slowing down and I mean, its just a fan, you don't need it to have wifi or anything.

AuntyK
AuntyK8 posts

Cheap as chips

After spending $80 on a sexy black tower fan only to find after 6 months it started to rattle, I decided to go back to basics. Now this $12 Kmart fan sits in my west facing bathroom and it works a treat!. She's not pretty but I'm sick of spending good money on the good looking kinds that do not go the distance. At $12, how could you go wrong?

Shadow
Shadow3 posts

Kathy
KathySydney4 posts

Cheap and works

Dirt cheap fan I buy almost every summer. Works as a fan should... cools you down and has the standard rotation/3 settings (low, medium, high). I usually find the low is enough for a small bedroom. Very quiet, not too noisy at all! Not too much hassle to take out and clean, though it does collect dust every quickly, so clean regularly or the breeze won't feel as nice. Fan is big, wish it was a tad smaller. I use mine for months and months on end with no problem. Overall great product.

Priya
PriyaSydney, NSW3 posts

The cheaper Kmart fans last longer

The cheaper Kmart fans that are plastic made last longer than the steel built expensive fan at Kmart.. even though the effectiveness of the cheaper fan is low, it won't start having motor troubles. I have both kinds. The steel one just stopped working after a year. I remember it was about $50. The plastic one at least works till now beyond a year.