Simply The Best Ever!!

Of all the steam mops I have had, this has to be the best. Nice and compact fits into the corners during use, puts out really good jets of steam, leaves the floor dry and no streaks. Pads are easily fitted onto the base with velcro, what more can I say only please Kmart don't change it or discontinue.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $45.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

does the job

I like it and it does what it's supposed to do. water tank is small but hey why complaint for something that cost $35. It's worth every cent. If it breaks in a year it was still worth it

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $35.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Loved it

I loved this steam mop when I purchased it and for the bargain price it worked fantastically. Unfortunately I had to return for a refund about 8 months after buying when it stopped steaming/heating up properly and spitted out water leaving my floors soaking wet. I didn’t opt for a replacement but chose a refund, but I will probably buy another one as when it was working it worked great. I would recommend anyone to make sure they keep their receipt though.

Purchased in February 2018 at Kmart Online Store for $45.00.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles

Disappointed

Not happy to be honest, it's not mentioned anywhere about wattage. my husband bought it not know it so he got it to try it, very weak specially for dried stuff on floor it won't remove them. It's water finishes very quickly considering you need to keep going on spots few times before it gets cleaned( if it does). Cord is a normal size but bad thing about it is that it gets on the way if mopping if u want to use all length of it. I am not a big fan of rectangle mop cloth I prefer triangle but that's my opinion.
Finally good point, it gets ready quickly. It doesn't leave the floor wet if ur floor is not very dirty and u want to use it slightly.

Purchased in February 2019 at Mt druitt for $48.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Best one I've tried.

Loving this mop. Had known brand names before and found them heavy and hard work. Love the fact that this is small and light weight. Job takes less time. can do my whole house with 2 tanks full of water. Floors feel squeaky clean afterwards. Wont be spending loads of money on big brands again. Totally recommend this mop.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Does a great job at a low price

I bought the KMart steam mop to trial a steam mop on our new tiled floors, and I couldn’t be more pleased.
It’s light and easy to use, with the water level easy to see and fill, and the mop head is attached via Velcro for easy removal. The only downfall I’ve experienced is the cord length, which is easily fixed with an extension cord.
I haven’t bothered to upgrade to a more expensive steam mop as this is doing a great job.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Cheap option but works best!Loved it

This works wonders! For the cheap price compared to most steam mops,this is worth way more than the price. Had it for 6months now and no problems with the item yet. i steam mop the whole house every week and i love it! The steam is really nice and it cleans quickly.
Cons- it's noisy. so you wouldnt want to steam mop if you have a baby sleeping.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

So far so good !!

I have a lot of tiled area and after reading positive online reviews I took myself off to K-Mart and honestly I can't fault it ..... I've only been using it for a few weeks but very happy with the cleaning and ease of use....I would not hesitate in reccomending this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Not happy! Electrical sparks and dead steamer.

After a handful of uses, the steamer started sparking and a strong burning electrical smell was emitted. I switched off and tried to turn on again but it was dead. Very scary experience, I would not recommend this product.You get what you pay for. I have now purchased a more expensive steamer mop from Good Guys (I hope this one doesn't blow up!).

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best yet

I bought this steam mop as my other one had broken and I wanted some time to do some research before I purchased a “better quality brand“. I was immediately impressed by the cleaning standard of this machine. I will look no further as I just love it. Thank you K Mart.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Best $45 I’ve spent this year!

LOVE it! I have had a few steam mops, the last being the Haan which cost over $200 (and which died twice within warranty) this one puts out much more steam than all of them. It’s very light, has a large head for great floor coverage, heats up in seconds,I can honestly say it’s the best one I have used. So far I have used it on porcelain tiles, sandstone tiles (which are very hard to get clean),vinyl and on two rugs as well as carpet, all with perfect results. This mop is a real powerhouse and I couldn’t be happier, thanks Kmart!

September 6th 2018 Update: Best $45 ever spent!!!!!

Brilliant! I have had a few steam mops, the last being the Haan which was over $200 (and died twice during the warranty time) The Kmart beats them all, hands down! Large swivel head, micro fibre pads with easy Velcro on and off and you can get 3 new ones in a pack for $9!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

I have seen the light

I read the reviews and bought it last night - used it this morning and want to sing its praises. This mop is a gamechanger for me. So many mops have come and go - this one is a keeper. I have unsealed, honed travertine limestone floors, so I really wanted to take care of them (just moved in last week), as I do know that harsh chemicals can break down the tile but also I want to be able to clean efficiently (like harsh chamicals can). This is the answer for me - the super hot steam just helps break down any stains. I do one spray of stone cleaner directly on stubborn spots so I reckon that one bottle is going to last me 2-3 years, and the mop (and spray) helps me find out which stains were the "acidic" colour-fast stains (which aint gonna come out unless I use a stone poultice if I can be bothered) from the previous owners, and which are the easily removed ones.
I highly highly recommend this steam mop if anyone has travertine floors - perfect for the job when you have to be chemically careful.
People complain about the length of the cord - it was fine for my small place - in fact the cord can get in the way (too long lol), but there is a fastening hook on the handle to help keep the cord out of the way when using the mop. Easy to manoever, I refilled while it was on at least 5 times to do the entire lower floor but this was because I needed to make a deep clean - just make sure you take less than 10 seconds to do refill while on. Pad was filthy at the end so I will wash it and use the spare that came in the box for next time.

Fantastic steam mop

My old Kenwood steam mop stopped working and I was going to spend about $200 to replace it, then read the reviews about the Homemaker (now called Home & Co.) steam mop and thought I would go to Kmart and buy it for $45. This machine is fantastic for the price. If you just want something to steam clean the floors, this is a great steam mop at an unbelievably cheap price. Heats up very quickly and cleaned my tiled floors brilliantly. You need to be careful and watch the water level. Put the mop pad straight onto the mop head with the Velcro. This is not a fancy mop, it is compact and very easy to use. Can't believe it only cost me $45. So happy I read the reviews and didn't go out and spend a fortune.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Value for money and does the job

Very satisfied with good Ol Kmart steam mop - it does the job. doesn't leave pools of water around. dries quick.
Glad I didnt spend hundreds on top brands as this does the job perfectly. Best $45 i spent this week. very light and heats up quick too.
Good on ya Kmart!

Not that's great

Not that great it just pushed dirt around. I was disappointed that the water ran out really quickly. The on button needs to be turned on and off twice for it to start heating. It maneuvered ok, I just found the pads weren't big enough. I ended up returning it.

Great value for money

I had a more expensive steam mop that never seemed to work properly, so thought this one couldn't be any worse! It steams up quickly and is pretty powerful. It's easy to maneuver around tiles, corners and the toilet. I can pretty much get all my kitchen/living area done on one tank and the cord is pretty long. I've bought extra pads easily and cheaply at kmart, which is handy.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Don't Attach The Bottom Plate, It's Not Needed!

After I realised that the velcro on the cleaning pad is strong enough to hold the cleaning pad on WITHOUT the need for the white, clip-on plate provided, I was MUCH happier with my steam cleaning results!
The velcro is strong and holds the pad on well, so now I can get the really close contact with my tiled floors that I desired!
I have also found, holding the steam mop in one place on the ground-in dirt spots for a few seconds helps to remove the tougher stains.
Still assessing the effectiveness of this steam mop (first one I have ever owned), but so far, so good.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

It worth it for the money you pay

We have tried 2 other steam cleaners and they were making all the tiles wet after cleaning, but this one is quite good and does the job much cheaper than some of these fancy mobs, The only thing that bothers is that it does not have a start and stop button on the handle and also the cord is bit short, at least for our house.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Superb value for money

Purchased one of these recently after reading so many good comments about this product and was not disappointed.
The steam mop is light and seems well designed and compact for storage too. For a fraction of the price of branded steam mops, if this lasts even for a year.. you have made good use of it.
The chord is long enough to do one large room, obviously not big enough for the whole house. Same with the water tank.
Steam starts coming out within 30 seconds or so, is very effective against stains and sticky Marks on my wooden floor. There is Also an extra pad and attachment for carpet cleaning.
Works on most floor surfaces.
Theres no facility to add floor cleaning liquid, however you can sprinkle some around the room before mopping it up with the steam mop.

So far so good

Easy to use I have no issue with it Leaves my floor dry and clean only wish I could use other liquid instead of only water something that makes my rooms smell good after wash also wish I could use it on tough marks like shoe makes and nail polish spills.