• Mileage 23,282.667 km (6)
  • Acceleration / Power
  • Braking
  • Comfort
  • Fuel Efficiency
  • Gear Shifting
  • Handling
  • Suspension

An amazing bike that just doesn’t die

I’ve had my CB400 for around 8 months now and I’ve done everything on it- 140kmh highway riding, cross country dirt roads, commuting, you name it this bike does it and does it well. Engine is amazing, strong and reliable and FAST for a 400. Can’t fault it. Get one now.

Purchased in October 2019.

Mileage 64,000 km
Daniel S.

Daniel S.Sydney, NSW

Best learner bike

This bike is incredibly well made. Smooth inline four with an unbelievably good sound (make sure you get a stain tune aftermarket exhaust with the baffle out to really appreciate that engine)

Purchased for A$5,000.00.

Mileage 6,000 km
Phil Mel

Phil MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great LAMs bike that you wont get tired of

My first bike, the LAMs approved but had enough power to get up and going, smooth accel, comfitable riding position and good looks.

Have had lots of fun riding it (once i got over the nerves)

The only major downside is that it was not THAT popular in Australia and did not even get sold outside of japan and here. so aftermarket parts are an issue, usually you need to order from japan if you want something that is specific for the bike, like engine guards.

A good allrounder, does not really accel at any catagory, but on the other hand does not letdown.

And with it being a Honda its easy and cheap to maintain, while being reliable

Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good commuter bike with the ablity to cruse on the freeway.

Purchased in December 2019 at A1 Motorcycles for A$5,500.00.

Mileage 2,000 km

jim spikin

jim spikinSouth East Queensland, QLD

great bike

l have two Honda 4s a 1976 and 09 revo as well as owning a k2 750 in the late 70s,I like riding the old girl she runs great, the 09 is reliable and easy to ride being an old codger i want reliability and hassle free maintenance would recommend the revo as a good all round bike for a learner and for some one that just likes to ride.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$4,000.00.

Mileage 3,000 km
Chaino

Chaino

Hard to fault model

Brad R.

Brad R.Illawarra, NSW

the perfect bike

Purchased in December 2012 at Honda Nowra for A$8,000.00.

Mileage 63,496 km
Suspension

For a truly classic bike it's by far the most loved and popular bike from the Honda range.

I currently have a 1980 honda Cb400 super dream t model motorcycle. Power beyond belief especially for a bike that's almost 39 years old and still fast and driving perfectly.

Purchased in April 2013 at Private seller for A$900.00.

Mileage 1,200 km
Tim

TimSydney, NSW

awesome bike in lams class

Date PurchasedApr 2017

awesome bike, very reliable.

I took the hyper VTEC Revo for a ride and it just took me to heaven. I felt like I was flying on wheels. I loved every moment of it and I would highly recommend getting one as it is one fantastic motor bike. live, love, laugh and enjoy the great out doors on the Hyper VTEC Revo.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

William

WilliamSydney

Unbelievable bike!!

It has a speed of 150km in 9 secs , it is also very safe with an extended seat as well as a turbo 5 cylinder engine this baby made my life a lot easier. When compared to what is out there in the market this is by far the value purchase of the year

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Best Bike, You will never want another!

Best bike ever, can't fault anything for a 400cc. I have had it since 2015, brings smile on my face each time i get on it. Fun for city trips and about, would do motorways/highways but would prefer biker bikes. Best all rounder, sad they have discontinued this model........i know people are dying to get their hands on these nifty ones. ☺

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Jimbo

JimboMelbourne

Realiable bike for beginners

Date PurchasedJul 2017

The Best Bike I Have Ever Owned!!

I can't find any fault whats so ever with my CB400. Best bike I have ever owned. Would recommend to anyone, lams rider or not and there are not many bikes that look better either. Mine is the 2012 white, red and blue model with gold wheels and its only got a cheep Delevic but sounds angry as hell when V-TEC kicks in!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

MiSe

MiSeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent Bike

I just went from a 125cc Honda to a Yamaha R3 to the CB400. I've got to say, it just feels great to handle and yet has loads of power and roars like a lion, awesome great bike. I hope to have much fun with it! It's the second day I have it so I am not confident enough to treat it rough, yet I revved it like no other!! seriously great bike!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Suz

SuzGold Coast Aust

A great quality bike

I am on my 2nd CB400 and love them. I learnt on an older model and decided to upgrade a year later. I looked around and considered a CBR 500 as a contender also but went with the CB400. It is a well built bike, reliable, good quality and safe. I would recommend them to anyone. I enjoy riding it and it has enough power to be fun and nifty enough to throw it around a bit ..... yes its a bit windy at times but hey .. and yes the gears can be a bit notchy but you do get used to that over all its a smooth ride. Certainly a good learners bike.

Piece of Crap

Bike sucks man always stalls , clutch is crap just everything sucks sucks sucks , hate this bike , sold it for $5 , not really but that's how much it's worth , seat always gets hot as in the sun and burns my butt all the time worst ride ever

Sammy G

Sammy G

SO TRUE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THE ONLY BIKE YOU WILL EVER NEED IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE

Kathy

KathyBrisbane

Perfect first bike

My 2012 CB400A has been a great first bike, was comfortable and didnt miss a beat on a recent 850km round trip. It Kept up with larger bikes (1200's). The bike has been lowered to suit me at 5 feet 2inch tall. You won't regret the purchase, build quality is excellent.