Honda CR-V RW VTi-S 2WD

Honda CR-V RW VTi-S 2WD (2017-2021)

Also referred to as: Honda CR-V RW VTi-S 2WD 2020 and Honda CR-V RW VTi-S 2WD 2022.

4.3

• Comfort
  • Features
Wen G.

Wen G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too many issues with this car seriously

Purchased in January 2019.

Happy Honda owner

Happy Honda ownerHunter Region, NSW

Great car for a the retired couple with a big dog that likes to travel and tow a small camper van.

Usage:
1. Everyday commute - shopping, spot & leisure. Great comfort and room for metro and country driving. Good acceleration when needed. Great economy.
2. Easily tows a small camper van on any reasonable road surface.
3. Our CRV VTi S is used every day.
4. Our car is serviced every 10,000kms which comes around more quickly than the suggested alternative of 6 months. It is serviced at the local Honda dealership which does a great job on it and our second car, a Honda Jazz.
5. We have not experienced any mechanical issues other than a recent, nation wide recall to replace the fuel pump - which has been done.

Purchased in March 2019 at Honda Dealers.

LeePerth, WA

So happy with my CRV

I use my CRV for work and family, it’s got so much room. Love leg room, the folding rear seats and storage space. Good fuel economy and plenty of pep for overtaking. Such a comfortable car I love it. Had two RAV 4’s before and this is better!

Purchased in January 2020 at Honda Dealers for $33,500.00.

Honda HelpersHonda

Lee, Thanks for the review on your Honda CR-V! Sounds like it really suits your requirements in terms of space, comfort, styling and great fuel economy. We are so pleased you love it and we wish you many years of happy motoring. Thanks Kiara

Lee

Thanks Kiara, the servicing at Burswood Honda has been great too. Car is serviced with an explanation/fixed price, cleaned and they honestly made me feel like royalty there!

Honda HelpersHonda

Lee, We are so pleased to hear of your experience with Burswood Honda, thanks so much for sharing this with us! We will be sure to let the team know of your positive feedback. Cheers Kiara

Albert

AlbertMelbourne

My CR-V

I'm the only user of my car that I drive every day to work and back.
Things I love about my car: love the power of the engine, the ease of using the cruise control, blind spot camera on the left side, electric boot, the looks of my car.
Things I don't like: every single time you start your engine, you have to accept the warning on your touch screen what is super annoying. Rear vieuw camera is in the wrong spot, just with a little bit of rain, the camera is useless because of the drops on it......very annoying. When just sitting in my car, I can't open the windows, I have start up the car first before I can open them....super annoying

Purchased in December 2019 at Honda Dealers for $38,000.00.

Choosy43

Choosy43MELBOURNE

Exceeds my highest expectations.

This CR-V is our second car, the other being a Landrover Discovery. It is comfortable, safe, quiet, fuel efficient, spacious, and well appointed, and it drives very nicely. Current covid-19 travel restrictions have so far prevented us from driving it as much or as far as we would like, and the car is still well short of its 10,000 km service. There have been no problems to report or fix, and we have no hesitation in recommending this model CR-V to other buyers.

Purchased in March 2020.

Daily necessity

Daily use, family transport. Dealer service ,no issues mentioned. Would be a much better vehicle if more noise deadening installed. Good ride , roomy and comfortable. Visibility is good .Service personnel efficient and courteous.

Purchased in July 2019 for $29,990.00.

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nicest car I have owned

I loved the car from day 1. It is smooth and pleasant to drive. Everything functions well and is easy to use. I find the vision slightly restricted at intersections.

Purchased in February 2019.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

OUR HONDA CRV VTI-S FWD

Purchased in January 2019 at Honda Newstead for $37,000.00.

Honda HelpersHonda

Good value for money and easy to drive

Happy with our CRV - 20k service just completed without fuss. Would recommend as a good family car which has really good fuel economy on the open road. Seats are comfortable and its easy to drive.

Purchased in April 2019 at Rex Gorell Honda for $35,500.00.

Impressed

Car gets used everyday ,very happy with the smooth ride and ample power for my needs.Fuel consumption very good for a car of this size averaging 7.4 litres /per 100ks but have achieved as low as 6.2 on a trip.

Purchased in February 2020 at Honda Dealers.

Legrope

LegropeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does the job

Very pleased with handling, economy and power.
Only drawback is the wireless, as it relies on this for music and GPS etc - frequently doesn;t work. GPS location is useless
And requires service more than I thought (usually $300 a hit)

Purchased in May 2019 for $32,500.00.

HCMcFinley

HCMcFinleyAdelaide

Best car we have ever owned

Purchased in December 2018.

Dave_S

Dave_SHobart

Great Family Car

Engine Size1.5T
Date PurchasedDec 2018
Abz90

Abz90South East Queensland, QLD

Best SUV in the current market

Before purchasing the CRV (VTI-S) i test drove the Toyota Rav 4 and Mazda Cx-5, i made the easy decision to get the Honda Crv as it was in a completely different league to its competitors, responsive 1.5l turbo , logical dashboard and interior configuration, lots of bootspace, heaps of legroom, sharp exterior and unbelievable fuel efficiency, 7 year warranty! ticked all the boxes, after owning it for 6 months i am so impressed and absolutely love my car...I highly recommend you give the new Crv a test drive wont be dissapointed

Engine Size1.5l
Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Ke Hou

Ke Houcanberra

Perfect

This car is really value the money, and it is a family car, can put many things in it, two car seat can put at the back seat, and one person can still sit in the middle at the back seat, we got 2017 version and the screen is beautiful, apple CarPlay is incredible

Engine Size1.5T