Honda Buffalo Classic HRU216M3

Matthew

MatthewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible clicking

Purchased March 2020 hru216 m3
Nothing but same problems with it

After the 3rd property I get to its struggles to self propelled you can here the click and clunk noise from the drive shaft to the gear box
It’s been in 6 times and these clowns can not fix it
Plus gear box was replaced brand new after one week same issue keeps happening
Honda headquarters don’t give a damn and the dealer doesn’t know what to do

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,800.00.

Juan G.

Juan G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect Mower for my type of usage I am very happy with this mower and I think it is worth the money

Purchased in September 2019.

Mel

Mel

Very slow I can push faster

I’m really disappointed with the mower. I’ve owned this for 3 weeks , it’s still brand new. Selling for $1750. It’s VERY slow and not that powerful. I’ve had it checked by Honda and they set it at 3200rpm the max it should be set on. And it’s still not good. I have it on the rabbit (full throttle) and it’s a slow walking pace on gear 3 the fastest setting. I had an old Honda push mower and I got my jobs done a lot quicker with this. I can push faster than the self propelled. I really thought it would be a great mower for my business but it’s slowing me down. I expected to get my jobs done quicker.

Purchased in May 2019.

Petrol Lawn Mowers

Find out how Honda Buffalo Classic HRU216M3 compares to other Petrol Lawn Mowers

MICHELLE

MICHELLESouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Customer

Bought this lawnmower 2 weeks ago and i am really impressed, it cuts the grass super fine and holds sooooo much in the catcher. Our lawns are looking perfectly cut and my husband likes that it has a range of gears and the self propelled option drives nicely. definitely worth your money, we bought this from mower world and received perfect customer service!

Date PurchasedNov 2018