5Honda Odyssey RB1
Part of Honda Odyssey 3.8

Honda Odyssey RB1 (2004-2009)

5Honda Odyssey RB1

Design
Exbar S.
Exbar S.Peel, WA
  RB1

So comfy and spacious car. Perferct for family

I love my honda odyssey 2005 rb1 but i have a few problem with :
1) interior light at the middle and back cabin, all of those cant work now, only on front cabin that does work. I’ve tried to replace the bulb but still doesnt work.
2) screen start error by showing weird letter and clock disorientated and keep blinking. There is the clock button on the left parallel to the tunning scroll but it doesnt work either.
3) remote control work only to lock not to unlock.
I tried looking all of those problem thru internet and youtube but they keep showing the different model of honda odyssey that doesnt look the same at all with my one. Show details
Design
Fly84
Fly84Central West, NSW10 posts

Good but problems

Love my Oddysee but there's a few problems just starting. VTEC solenoid valve needs replacing.the leather is not durable. I would be interested to know if any one else has the problems. Show details
Matty C.
Matty C.South East Queensland, QLD24 posts

Japanese luxury and reliability

Have owned this car just on 10 years now and just hit 330000, had 69000 when I bought it and it hasn't missed a beat, I'm a cleaner and travel all around Brisbane every week, this car works hard, apart from regular servicing brake pads and tyres nothing has ever gone wrong, and I just love the creamy leather interior and wood grain, if I was ever to replace this car it would be with another Odyssey, you really can't beat Japanese reliability. Show details
Dizzletree
DizzletreeMurwillumbah48 posts
Alex
AlexNSW, 21228 posts
Jay
Jay9 posts
  RB1

Interior fabric not durable!!

My Honda odyssey, 7 seater model is lovely to drive. However the interior design could have been better. All the seats covers are worn out like never before, I have tried to find a stitcher to repair them but after awhile everything came back to the earlier state. I'm trying to sell it now and can't wait to get rid off it

Show details

SmitSydney, NSW10 posts
ALFA75-pr85012
ALFA75-pr850122 posts
  RB1

Good

Nice car , dont buy one with over 75,00 km as they dont last long like all Hondas . Ever wondered how they build such nice cars for a reasonable price ?? Try trading it in at a Honda dealer with 120,000km on it ,,, they are dead to us.
Good presentation , nice features ,
Spare parts $$$ smash repair parts availability resale after 100 kms Show reply
robarmstrong
robarmstrongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great for long distance

Bought my 2005 luxury Odyssey form Mornington Peninsula Honda. We drove to Darwin Jan 2010, then onto Townsville, currently still in Townsville. I am discharging from Army Aviation in early 2012 and will be driving home to Melb.

I found on the long trips to fill with premium fuel to get better economy...
no trouble
found nothing yet

ludleludle
ludleludle2 posts
  RB1

Best car i have ever owned (Number 37) Great Honda quality, After almost 150,000K's, Tyers and regular servicing are the only things i have had to have done, plus two factory safety recalls. Kids are rough on the interior, but it holds up well. we have a luggage roof pod (solves space problem.)Beautiful car, Highly recommended car for any family in need of more than 5 seats.
Fantastic car, comfortable ride, excillent reliability. low service costs, seats 7 in comfort (for a car like people mover)
Low on power(good enough for the speed limit though)