Honda Shadow VT750C

Honda Shadow VT750C

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Honda Motorcycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Mileage 10,500 km
  • Comfort
  • Handling
ronald
ronald

Good Ride for a low price

I bought a used 2015 Honda 750 Aero, last spring with 5,668 miles and I also own a Yamaha 950 Tourer and I switch riding them every other week. My Honda how has 13,389 miles and its really an enjoyable bike to ride. Most of my riding is commuting to work and to my cabin both 50 miles from my home in the opposite directions. The Aero is a smooth riding easy handling bike and its got enough power rides comfortable on the highway at 80 miles per hour with no problem for hours. The only negative thing is the cockpit is tight and anyone over 5'6 is to tall. I am 5'6 and its a little tight for me or maybe that because I got use to the 950 which is a little to big for me. But both are great bike. I just love my Honda 750.

Purchased in April 2020 for $4,500.00.

Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great bike to bob Don't need to cut frame

Its a 2001 ace great bike to ride, light enough to throw around on the bends easy to work on and honda quality. I've bobber the bike looks great and only need a day to refit all the bits I've taken off to make standard again. it has after market pipes and air filter so you do need to rejet the carburettors and the only downside is that it has odd size tyres and you are limited to what you can buy

Purchased in November 2018 for $2,000.00.

Best bike

I own a 2003 Honda shadow 750 no body has wrote what I have always wanted to know about the bike can it hold weight so hear we go my bike has 14k miles cobra everything saddle bags and windshield I'm 330pnds and my wife is 240pnds bike runs amazing no loss of power and very comfortable so yes the bike is strong enough to ride double at a big weight

Date PurchasedAug 2018

CatClaws
CatClawsInman, SC

Solid Performer For Almost 20 Years

Date PurchasedJuly 2001

Best bike for the right price!

I just got to say I have an 04 Shadow Aero vt750 it is fully loaded the only thing it's missing is a radio. This has been the best bike I have owned most were 80s and 90s bikes. This bike has great performance and is exceptionally cheap. If your a new Rider or only a few years in this is the perfect bike it has great gas mileage (as long as you don't use ethanol), enough power to get around town and do anything you need to do. The only bike you will ever need besides this is a Goldwing when you have realized that you're a year-round Rider and need all the accessories.

Date PurchasedMay 2012
Wombat
WombatMelbourne

Great cruiser

Picked this up when wifey let me buy a new bike.
I use this now as my primary transport, into and out og the cbd on a daily basis.
Gets about 250k per tank.
Bike has good power. Is comfortable (like sitting in a chair).
Aftermarket pipes give it a louder throatier noise. This would be the only criticism.
Probably the best bike i have owned.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Werewolf
Werewolf

Great Motorcycle

I love my new motorcycle. I have only had it for just a few weeks. It is everything I expected and more. Honda has been around since I was a kid. They have been very dependable outdoor sports equipment for a long time. When I purchased mine the salesman and the service department was very helpful to me. Thank You-Beckley Honda-Now you have me for as long as I make it. WOW Mr.Ronnie Bishop-7/10/17

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Will
WillAdelaide

Very durable bike

2004 VT750 Aero. Very dependable bike, used mainly for commuting 40kms a day. I have put about 100,000 kms in 6 and a bit years, changed oil at regular intervals, a couple of batteries, many sets of tires. The only problem has been the occasional carb blockage (that requires either draining float bowl or removing float bowl for thorough clean).
Dropped before I owned it and I have replace tank, headlight, grips, and various bits and pieces associated with the accident.
While this is not the most powerful bike by far, it has no problem in town, out on the freeway or loaded for a weekend of camping.

Date PurchasedNov 2010

StorkyLangwarrin vic

My bestest ride ever

I have owened a 2001 VT750 for 10 years. I have clocked thousands of clicks
My 4x4 usually has a flat battery Cose I ride everywhere
My n is chopped an customised to suit my siting nothing stupid but looks great an I have had 3 Harley's offered cheap. As replacement but no
The black widow will always be in me work shop waiting for the key and the smell of leather

Date PurchasedApr 2007

Best ride I've had for some time

Did 180,000 km on my 1997 Virago 1100, sold it and bought a 2007 Hond Shadow as I'm getting on a bit (a lot) I love this bike and spend many hours in the saddle like others I have been across the Nullabor and down to Vic from Qld, it is reliable, comfortable and I have had no problems on it, I hope to cover many more kilometres on it before I fall off the perch,

DJA
DJASydney, NSW

An awesome midsize cruiser for entertaining about urbans and high ways..

Owning this 2007 model about 2 and an half years and never been disappointed of it even once..
I'm commuting it to work and Sydney CBD all the time and feel more in love with it. At the red traffic light, she can't beat other super sports but on the long run, you feel like on a good arm chair ;-).
Sometime i feel the gear box quite clumsy operation, but if you throttle up abit then clutche it off, its fine.
Now i have just upgraded the exhaust to Cobra 's straight exhaust and 4 platinum sparklers, it improved performance a bit...
Never say "die" with honda shadow classic vt 750 model.

SteveB
SteveBMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Cuiser

I have had my Shadow now just over 12 months now and I can't fault it, I asked a friend once "which do you think I should buy" he said "one that puts a smile on your face" my Shadow does that all the time. There is the odd time that would like a touch more power but not that often.
The red candy apple red colour. It starts first go every time and always sounds great
Sometimes scrapes on corners.

Don Houghton
Don HoughtonSydney

A good buy

2 years ago I purchased this bike from Action Motorcycles in Paramatta, I found them good to deal with. I suited it up with after market saddle bags & a windscreen + powed phone holder ( for navigation ). These accessories really make this a versatile machine. I commute on it most days (weather permitting) + I've been on some long runs as well, i.e. Sydney / Dubbo / Tamworth / Canberra etc. Very stable on the road .
Comfortable good looking, reliable bike.
Fuel tank good be bigger, (200k range around town)

Gravel
GravelIllawarra, NSW

Honda VT750 C4

A fantastic cruiser very economical , comfortable a bit soft on the bac shocks if 2 up cruise at 110 with plenty to spare , if you are after a racer go some where else but if you want a balanced easy to ride motorcycle thats very cheap to run then this girl with classic lines is it ,,the shaft drive adds to the easy service ,,,,,great 4 plug 2 cyl 4 stroke cruiser about ,,, value ++++++
low seat easy to ride
not much may be at a pinch the rear brake could have been disk but the drum adds to the style