Honey Insurance

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Honey Insurance

4.9
Olgtva
OlgtvaAU

Very good customer service :)

I was getting excited about getting an insurance for our new home. Although online joining had a minor hiccup, it was kindly clarified on the phone by the friendly staff. Very happy, thanks!!

HoneyHoney Insurance

Hi Olgtva, thank you for the kind words! We’re jumping with joy to hear that we could help (we love our customer service team too!).Thanks, The Honey Team.

Ant H
Ant HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company with great customer service.

Honey have so far been a great company with excellent customer service. They are cheaper than our previous insurer for the same coverage. Thankfully we have not had to claim.

HoneyHoney Insurance

Welcome to Honey, Ant! Thank you for the kind feedback, this makes our day so much sweeter. We're so glad you joined us! The Honey Team.

Remi
RemiHobart, TAS

Currently going through a claim, it's progressing, albeit more slowly than I would like.

The policy seems like decent value, and I received a gift card for signing up. I've been with Honey for four months now, and unfortunately have recently needed to make a claim. The Honey representatives on the phone are always helpful and are doing their best to get everything sorted as quickly as possible, but unfortunately, it's approaching three weeks since the incident, and the issue is still unresolved. This might be partly due to the contractors Honey are using, but ultimately, I was hoping for everything to be resolved quicker than this.

The sensors that Honey provide are easy to set up, and appear to work well, so bonus points for that.

Review collected in partnership with Honey Insurance

Great product and service!

Very happy with the customer service and products so far! The sensors are very handy and allow for useful data to be viewed regarding our home. Would recommend to friends and family.

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
HoneyHoney Insurance

Thanks for making our day, D.Tr! So happy to hear you’re enjoying the Honey experience! The Honey Team.

Syamkrishnan Vijayan
Syamkrishnan VijayanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

As new homeowners, my partner and I have found Honey to cater to our every need!
Compared to other companies, we got a great deal on our combined home and contents insurance (Smart Sensors and $500 in gift cards).
I highly valued the ease of the online chat system and the prompt replies from staff.

HoneyHoney Insurance

Congratulations on the new home, Syamkrishnan! We're honoured we can help to protect it! The Honey Team.

Easiest Insurance to connect with

This has been one of the easiest and cost effective insurance companies I’ve dealt with. The sensors that were a bonus were easy to connect even for a tech novice. I haven’t had to claim yet but I’m sure their customer service will be no different to what I have experienced so far.

HoneyHoney Insurance

Thanks for the kind words, Deborah! We love our customer service team too and we’re so excited that you’ve joined us. Thanks, The Honey Team.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Strongly recommended

It was so easy and didn’t take long to set up . The smart protection kit (bridge and sensors) adds real value and peace of mind. Pricing is fair. Strongly recommended.

HoneyHoney Insurance

You've just made our day! Thanks for the feedback, so thrilled to hear that we're helping to give peace of mind! The Honey Team.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Honey insurance so far have ticked all the boxes!!!

Communication has been second to none, slightly cheaper than my previous insurance, they give you sensors which not only alert you when there is a sudden change they also give you a discount off your premium. everything seems pretty good so far!!!

HoneyHoney Insurance

Thank you for the feedback Wade! We’re so happy you joined us and loving to hear that you’re enjoying the Honey experience so far! The Honey Team.

Kevin L.
Kevin L.

New but Already Better in Many Ways

HoneyHoney Insurance

Hi Kevin, we're definitely doing things differently and we're so happy to hear you've enjoyed the Honey experience so far! Thank you for the wonderful feedback and welcome to Honey!

L Ho
L HoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended over the big insurance companies

Fair pricing, smart sensors also gives u a peace of mind. Customer service call center located in Australia so it's easy to communicate and the wait time is never too long. (around 5mins even peak hours). I'm very happy with them. They treat you like a human not just a number.

HoneyHoney Insurance

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! As a start-up, feedback is so important to us, so we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Honey :)

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Best possible experience, so far!

I have a background in insurance, and I know that the REAL moment that matters is claim time - but I'm more than happy to give honey the chance to prove themselves there.
My purchasing experience has been great - easy to use website, responsive service, and I was very happy with the value of the cover I selected.
...and then they send me awesome devices that are fun and easy to use, and help me protect my home!
So - I can't yet recommend their claims service (and hope I won't need it), but I highly recommend their product, service and online experience!

HoneyHoney Insurance

Welcome to Honey, Adam! Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate hearing about your experience and we think the sensors are awesome, too! Thanks, The Honey Team.

Review collected in partnership with Honey Insurance

Excellent customer service, value for money and bonuses

Honey insurance saved me over $100 dollars on my home and contents insurance per month. The added bonus I had was the gift cards and home sensors as part of the package. They were easy to install and the app is easy to navigate. I love the fact I can get alerts if there are any issues with my smoke alarm considering I am in a two storey house. I have one in my grandchildren's room for when they visit so I can keep tabs on the temperature. Highlight recommend this company for value and excellent customer service.

HoneyHoney Insurance

Thank you for the feedback Georgi, it’s why we do what we do! Welcome to Honey, we're so glad to have you!

Brian J
Brian JSydney, NSW

Beat my current provider by miles

Easy to sign up, and beat my current insurer by a lot! Great for high value individual item.
The Home Sensors i googled were valued over 200USD they included for free and even helped to reduce premiums even more.

HoneyHoney Insurance

Welcome to Honey, Brian! Thank you for the feedback and we're so glad to hear you like the sensors as much as we do! Thanks, The Honey Team.

Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Great insurance experience so far!

I shop around every year-Honey was quickest to get a quote from and good value with sensor discount. The sensors are great and I feel they could prevent an incident

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
HoneyHoney Insurance

Thank you for the feedback Stephen! We’re loving to hear that you’re enjoying the experience so far, we're so happy you've joined us! The Honey Team.