100% · 60%

Harsha
Harsha

Highly Recommended

Will is very experienced, knowledgeable, and honest. He also has the clients best interests in mind, he recently came out to inspect my outside roof, and he gave the best advice, so I highly recommend him for your plumbing needs

Alli L
Alli L

Fast, efficient and reliable

Will from Horatio Plumbing with out a doubt one of the best trades I have come across, his quick attention to detail, his honest manner and reliability ensure I will use him again.

Show reply

Sam h
Sam h

Good work

Will was on time and his professional was excellent. Knew what was wrong straightaway with our hot water system and the price was good

Alison
AlisonBeeliar3 posts

Awesome Service

Will is very professional and explained everything to me when providing a quote. The work he completed was excellent and I highly recommend his services to anyone needing help with their plumbing

Alan11
Alan11AU

One of the best plumbers I've dealt with

Will is highly professional and provides quality and genuine plumbing service. Very happy with his work and he knew and found the problem very quickly. Thanks again!

Dave
DaveWestern Australia, 616410 posts

Quality plumbing services

We engaged Horatio Plumbing to replace taps in kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Will gave top-notch workmanship and quality hardware. Very satisfied with Will's service. He has a well developed website enabling easy access to quotes/invoices. We highly recommend Horatio Plumbing to fix your plumbing woes.