Hospitality Equipment Online

Hospitality Equipment Online

Ian M

Ian M

Great to do business

Igor was very responsive and terrific to do business with. We needed a new drinks fridge for my local fire station, and after making inquiries with various suppliers got a very good price from Igor.
A better price enables our donations to go further and is greatly appreciated by all members.

RAY

RAYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect little freezer for our needs.

Got delivered very quickly. I was able to switch the door around and fit it nicely in the place I had designated for it. Perfect little unit.

Gavin Berrecloth

Gavin BerreclothSydney, NSW

Great Service / Honest & Professional

Igor served us extremely well. Offering great prices whilst still maintaining our need for prolonged storage offsite. Will definately be using you again.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Hospitality Equipment Online compares to other Kitchenware Shops

seph

sephQueensland, Australia

Great service and prices.

I needed certain cabinetry and was willing to pay a premium for the goods, messaged at least seven commercial kitchen business , the few that did reply said they had no stock or were unwilling to help. Messaged hospitality equipment through the website as a last attempt. Igor messaged me back within 30 minutes and confirmed he could source the stock he even helped me match cabinets with splash back height as the ones I was looking at didn't match. The products were also much less than competitors. I paid on Friday by bank transfer and had the units at my delivery point a week later in QLD. The products are very high quality. If you want no nonsense customer service and a quality product look no further.

Andrew  P.

Andrew P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast Friendly and Reliable Service

Recently replaced a dead freezer thru these guys. Other places quoted a week for delivery, these guys got it to me in 3. Price matched and better. Great Service. Thanks Igor