Dollar King

Dollar King

2.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
M Bilich

M BilichNew South Wales

Value for money

I always visit Dollar King first to see if they have the product I am looking for as they are so much cheaper. Good quality and good customer service. I am a satisfied customer.

Store LocationMarketown
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Brent K

Brent K

Poster Frames

I bought 3 poster frames from 3 different Dollar King Stores. I hung them and within 24 hours each fell from the wall and disintegrated. Didn't bother chasing a refund as it wasn't worth the hassle. Just be advised that this product is rubbish, poorly constructed and the frames were warped. Learnt my lesson here.

bargain prices for everyday needs

good variety of products at bargain prices, like to buy there, some times crowd of people queue on checkout, anyway prices are good

Physical Shops

Find out how Dollar King compares to other Physical Shops

asdfghj

asdfghj

Worst customer service ever!!!

I went to purchase some fairly lights and attempted to find how many metres the product was on the shelf was for and this Asian lady yells at me, telling me that the metres were written next to it (on a sticker which had the tiniest font) in barely understandable English.

Misleading and not helpful

I bought an adaptor based on the sales person's advice. They provided misleading information about the adaptor. There are two round holes that fit but they were not functional. I came back. Again they said something misleading about the product - that I could use the square holes. They were not the right size. I came back a third time replacement or store credit. They didn't provide either. What a waste of time. I have shopped here for stationery a few times. It's cheap, low quality stuff. Maybe you can benefit from my loss. Don't buy stuff here and definitely don't listen to their advice.

Jediva

JedivaRyde

Hot doller Rhodes

Every time I go to this store the Asian owner lets other Asians push in front of myself and others in the line. This is ridiculous and racist! And he's got a real bad attitude as well when he gets around to serving us non Asian folk. Maybe he should put up a sign that says "Asians only". This is the third time in 2 years that I've been in there next time I will remember not to go in there, I'd rather spend the money and buy a hallmark greeting card then go in there pay $1.00 for a card and get a whole lot of attitude and push ins.

Bridges

BridgesNEWCASTLE

Hot Dollar Greenhills

nicky73

nicky73Brisbane

There's Always Something There

I can always find what I need at Hot Dollar, and for cheap price too. They have everything you'd need around the house, like gardening things and things for the dog. I can spend ages browsing their shops. My hubbie hates it because he finds it boring! I think Hot Dollar is a great place to shop, and would recommend to everybody.

angelmaeb

angelmaebnsw, 2096

I Love Hot Dollar! Always a Bargain to be Found!

what can I say, it's a dollar store with everything a bargain-seeking mum like me needs. Wheenver I go to the mall I have to visit the hot dollar. They always have great prices and different stock. Hot Dollar is absolutely great! I will continue to shop here for a long time.

Physical Shops