Housepect

Housepect

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Upendra K

Upendra K

Poor Pre Pour Inspection

They didn't check properly the items stated in slab plans are correctly implemented. Major items missed are brick veneer rebates, some drainage lines and drainage positioning. We heavily relied on these people but honestly speaking, we could have done a better job ourselves. It is an utter waste of money. Do not use this company.

Job Satisfaction

Simon Perrin

Simon PerrinPerth, WA

Poor quality inspections

I engaged this company to look after my new home build.
There selected inspector has missed serious issues which we now have to accept as the house is completed.
I sent an email to them with zero response to my concerns.
Please do your research before selecting your building inspection company.
I definitely will not be recommending this company, poor response , they have the money with no responsibilities.

Job Satisfaction
C Harrison

C HarrisonPerth

Missed the obvious

We engaged Houspect before we bought our house. We were concerned that there were large gaps between the shirking boards and floor but, despite sending us a detailed inspection report, the gaps were not mentioned as an issue.
A consultation with a structural engineer suggest our floor has dropped 30mm and we are facing heavy costs to raise it again.

L. LJ

L. LJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible attitude after payment

On site inspectors are good working people and other staff are acting as normal business manners. However, after my Architect left message to their office number to say that he needs to speak with the building inspector further to building inspection report for clarifications . They did not response on this.The woman operator was speaking with very rude attitude when I asked her to contact with the building inspector to response to My Architect in a timely manner. Unbelievable tough conversation over the phone.Make you feel sick. No response from the inspector to Architect yet.

Lou lou

Lou louMelbourne

Excellent service

We booked Houspect for a building and pest inspection after our friends had recommended their services , they were extremely helpful And answered all of our questions . All of their inspectors are fully registered and their reports were very detailed not skimpy .Definitely worth the money when buying new home.

ADR

ADRSydney

Outstanding Service

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

An absolute must have service when building a house!

Considering a house costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, one would be foolish to not spend a few hundred dollars in making sure their house is built in a high standard. Houspect did an outstanding job in picking up defects that I would never have been able to detect. They use experts from the home-building industries that understand the standards that must be reached and know the dodgy practices that tradies use to get a house built quickly.

I would recommend a 4-phase inspection which ensures defects are picked up as early as concrete slabbing as these defects are impossible to pick up once the walls, roof, etc are installed.

Not quite happy with the services

I am building a new house and I used their service to inspect one of the stages. The inspector spent a lot of time at the site but didn't really put many things on the report. Also out of 4 items, he missed 2 item which was mentioned during the inspection. Not so professionals in my opinion. Also, the actual report contains unnecessary information which can make you confused.