Hovex Mosquito Coils

Hovex Mosquito Coils

4.3

Best coils on the maeket

These coils really work . Not only do they repel mosquitoes but they actually kill them. We used them on a house boat trip recently on a Houseboat on the Coomeral River near the Gold Coast. When it got dark the mossies were really thick and while there were flyscreens it was unavoidable that many would end up inside. One coil was effective in killing every mossie that was inside the Houseboat and we could actually see them dropping dead out of the air onto the table etc

Islandlass

IslandlassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coils ain't coils. The active ingredient is 50% stronger than Mortein coils. Read the label. Highly recommended, especially if used with a Crockhead mosquito coil holder. These are the most efficient coils.

modog

modog

Way better than I thought

I always thought the coils just mask the human sent but the Hovex product uses D-Allethrin which basically makes the mosquitos sick so they can't bite, I even saw a couple dropping, mid-flight out of the sky.

Costs nothing but really effective!

Pest Control Products

Find out how Hovex Mosquito Coils compares to other Pest Control Products

dont use indoors ...EVER...!

great to repel mozzies outside only, but there should be natural alternatives out-there.....surely.
    (indoors gave me allergic reaction made me sick. gave me fever, and itching all over body - be warned)

Milord

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

An effective product though I don't like the stands

I've bought a few of these products during Spring/Summer season especially when there are more insects around warmer climates. This product works very well, but unfortunately the stands are rubbish (not good enough); on several occasions, when using the stock standard stand, I've found that the product has stopped working only because the coils get caught up with the stand and the light goes out.

Which means you can't really go away not knowing for sure that they are working. We've found that we've had to use an alternative stand by using a stronger stand by bending a piece of metal in half and inserting either a nail or screw into the metal just so the coil can stand up properly.

notcold1

notcold1AU

Good product

I have to say when we rented our house on the beach in queens land as soon as it went dark the back balcony was ablaze with mosquitoes and as it was so hot and we had no air conditioning we often had the back door open and even with the fly screens the mosquitoes often got in to the house. We started burning the coils out the back of the house just before dusk and we found that the first few time we did it we had none in side the house after that there was a few around but nearly as many as before. They are heap cheap and one of the best I've found for keeping the pesky mozzies away.