Hovex Multi Insect Spray

1.0

Bill

BillMelbourne

Straight in the bin

This product is SLOW knockdown. Dont waste your money on it. Shame on Bunnings for stocking this. The flies I sprayed eventually died after cleaning themselves and ingesting the spray...

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$2.00.

Infested Area Kitchen
Pet OwnerYes
MartyG

MartyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flies and creepy crawlies will just laugh at this product!

I bought a can of Hovex Multi Insect Spray from Bunnings a few weeks ago hoping it would be a good general purpose spray in our house. I can honestly say its completely useless. Flies just seem immune even when hit at close range with a good blast. Cockroaches and spiders take ages to kill. I would be better off with a thong. Dont bother with this one

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$2.50.

Infested Area Bedroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerNo
Ezshane

EzshaneCentral, SA

Ineffective on flies.

Living in a rural area we have our share of flies, mozzies etc. Got a text from the Mrs requesting flyspray. I was already in Bunnings and being a reluctant shopper opted to find some fly spray then and there. That afternoon was a warm one and the little airplanes were out in force. After 2 good area sprays indoors, followed by hunt and shoot tactics, I'd assumed job done. However it was as if I'd dreamed the spraying. The flies didn't seem to mind this spray at all. It took to well into the evening before we noticed no more flies. Whether his was from the spray or they just went to bed who knows. Needless to say I don't think I'll get this Hovex again.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Hovex Multi Insect Spray compares to other Pest Control Products

MartyG

MartyGasked

Why does this product not have any effect on flying insects such as flies? I used it at close range with a good burst on a number of flies, 10 mins later they were still airborne. It simply doesn't do what it claims. Crawling insects such as cockroaches and spiders need a huge dose.

Steve B.

Steve B.asked

Why are you guys selling this product. It really is not performing as it perports it should. I will be returning it but it will cost me a trip back to Bunnings.