Huddle Home and Contents Insurance

Listing monitored by Huddle

2.5
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
BJH
BJHMelbourne

Easy to sign up, difficult to do anything else

I've had home/contents insurance with Huddle for over a year. Policy and pricing was ok, but never had to claim. Wanted to cancel the policy as I found a better price/policy elsewhere and was forced to speak to someone to do it via 'appointment' where they call you anytime in a 2 hour window in 4 days time. As it happened I was on another call when they called so I tried calling them back to receive an automated message saying I would have to make another 'appointment'.

It really shouldn't be this hard to speak to someone!!! Thank goodness I was only trying to cancel the policy and wasn't trying to contact them because of a claim or something serious.

Stuart N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting. 40% YoY price increases. Treat customers like idiots.

$750 in year 1. $1050 in year 2.
***40 PERCENT INCREASE***
Insured value, 5% increase.
Huddle - ‘to renew, you don’t need to do anything’.
Me - ‘ahhh, yes I do. Get as far away from you as possible you crooks’.

Stuart N.

No I’m not jumping through your hoops. You already ‘required’ me to talk to an helpful rep just to cancel the policy.
You have one chance as an insurance provider to show your true intentions - at renewal time.
I’ve voted with my feet. Good riddance.

Yuvraj S.
Yuvraj S.

Easy claim process

Policy is cheaper.Easy to set up.Quick response after apply claim.Huddle insurance company’s representative sent me to good car smaish repairer.They look after me.so I am very satisfied after fix my car. I recommend Huddle car insurance

Huddle HelpHuddle

Hi there Yuvraj, thank you very much for the fantastic review, we very much appreciate the 5-stars. Thank you for the recommendations too.

Review collected in partnership with Huddle

passionpopmamama
passionpopmamamaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No fuss

The site was easy to find the option are easy to find what you are looking for. I was able to find Huddle through my bank site recommendation plus four others .

Coverage TypeContents Only
Huddle HelpHuddle

Hello from Huddle! We are glad that you found our website nice and easy to navigate. Thank you for your 5-star review.

Review collected in partnership with Huddle

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Huddle Home and Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Gaurav
GauravGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Huddle Insurance- Mal practices - stay aware and away

Huddle is only as good till you’d ever need to make a claim. If you’d ever need a claim - They just cease and stop responding. My last claim took as long as 4 months to fetch a response from them - tiered waiting, I paid for the action myself.
This time around, the saga continues- No response at all from the huddle help and huddle complaints team

Don’t get into the cheap trap - they end up being more expensive. I am cancelling mine

KM1Perth

Don't waste your money with these insurance companies

To put it simply don't waste your money with Huddle Insurance, Open Insurance Pty Ltd or The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd whatever name they wish to go by. They are not interested in looking after their policyholders when you need them the most after making a claim when you are at your most vulnerable and need support. Seek reputable alternatives and don't make the same mistake as me.

Huddle HelpHuddle

Hi there. Sorry, these reviews have only just been brought to our attention and wanted to let you know we have seen these. If there is anything you would like to discuss, please feel free to email us at help@huddle.com.au. Thanks for your review.