Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes

Ms.E
Ms.E

Not even deserve 1 star! Horrible nappy rash

After 1 week using Huggies Fragrance free wipes, my new born baby developed horrible nappy rash. The wipes contain chemical which irritate skin, I tried to use it on myself to see if the wipes is safe to use ; and I can feel the burning and tightening feeling afterwards, the rash improved after we stop using the Huggies wipes, but still very hard on bub as she still have to wear nappies and it doesn't help for quick healing . I feel so upset to see my baby discomfort and in pain.

Purchased in March 2021 at Costco for $50.00.

Omaroo
OmarooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Nappy wipe

Been using these on my granddaughter and find they have a pleasant smell and are easy to use in their resealable packet. The only thing I find not so great is they are not really big enough and will take a couple of nappy wipes to get her clean. Have had no trouble with these at all

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $2.00.

Sara
SaraFar North Queensland, QLD

Gave my little one Diaper Rash

I used Huggies Wipes to give it ago. Then not even a week later it gave my little one diaper rash which he never had before, Never again using Huggies.

Purchased in February 2020 at IGA for $5.00.

madebyabtsfanwhoisthedau
madebyabtsfanwhoisthedauSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too rough

Not good for newborn baby. Everytime I used it to my 6 weeks old baby, horrible rashes developed and poor wee girl suffers pain and agony. The surface is too rough on skin because of its thickness. I tried different types of their wipes and the result still the same. I will never use it again. Wont recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in December 2019 for $3.50.

Veerpal  Dhaliwal
Veerpal DhaliwalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldnt be using it again

We tried the Huggies Mickey Mouse packing wipes, Within hours started seeing a rash occurring. By the next morning it was all over my baby bottom an genitals causing her pain and discomfort. she is only 6 weeks old poor baby cries!! These products are not safe for my baby. No happy at all

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tui Strickland
Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby baby baby

I just love Huggies any product of Huggies my whole family have used Huggies for years now and I'm doing the same I would pay the extra dollar to get Huggies wipes

Selena
SelenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible cancer causing ingredients

Don't use this product on your baby's it causes server nappy rash and soaks into your baby's skin over time causing dangerous reactions to some children and the ingredients are not healthy to be pushing on your baby's skin normal baby wipes burn my face I can't use them on my children there not healthy
I recommend water wipes to all mother's

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Shenae T.
Shenae T.Perth, WA

Huggies PBH wipes vs Huggies cocconut wipes

I absolutely love Huggies Cocconut wipes, no irritation, smell nice and are thick, I decided to give Huggies PBH wipes ago as they are supposed to be more sensitive, water wipes the wipes are super thick, dry, coarse and cause irritations, it's like wiping a bottom with a sheet of sandpaper. I had thought that with the price difference between the two with the PBH sensitive wipes being $2 dearer a packet that they would be a better wipe, I was weong as this is not the case. If im to use Huggies wipes ill be sticking to the cocconut wipes.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $6.00.

Horrible!

Really dry compared to the Silk brand, so I find it grips to the skin a lot more. Noticed that when I started using these wipes, my daughter had started developing a small rash but thought it was due to not changing her nappys straight after she’s peed, etc. But now her rash has become incredibly inflamed, raised, bumpy and red the more I use the wipes! And I know it irritates her because she tries to scratch it every chance she gets. I used these wipes on my NB son for the first time the other day due to running out of the Silk wipes and it ended up pulling a little bit of his skin off in between his pelvis crease.

Big 0/10 if I could. They are horrible.

Purchased in February 2019.

Jess S
Jess SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Won’t be using again!

My poor son has been in such pain after the huggies wipes have caused him nappy rash. His bottom and testicals are blistered and bleeding from this product. From process and elimination I’ve found it was the wipes. When I changed brand it got better. Out of desperation I used them again as it’s all I had left, and once again, he’s in agony.

Wouldn’t recommend huggies to anyone. Ever.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taryn
TarynPerth, WA

Not my favourite

I feel like when I first started using huggies wipes - they were thicker and I didn't need to use as many as I do with new ones.

My pet hate is that SOOOOOO many come out when you just want one. The new Coles ones make it possible to just pull out one wipe at a time, I don't know why it's so hard for other companies to do this. I am often changing one handed (holding feet with other hand) and I just need one more wipe but I'll get 3 or 4.

I like the huggies containers though - they're useful.

Purchased in June 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $5.99.

Coop
CoopPerth

Used to be good but are horrible now

We used the bulk packs less then a year ago and then changed to the Aldi wipes due to price. Unfortunately Aldi are out of stock and we bought the huggies wipes ago..... They are now thinner and drier and horrible to wipe with. They grip the skin and have no moisture. What an expensive waste of money!

Kylie
Kylie

Okay wipes

Love the coconut smell but the wipes it self are weak and tear easily. Packing is okay but when taking actual wipes out it’s very fragile which is not great when using on children.
Wipes do smell nice but are a bit too wet and having to squeeze out excess when using.

Niveen
Niveen

The product is not bad but the packaging is horrible

I bought a box of these wipes from costco the packaging is absolutely horribble... each pack is wripped from the 1st time use!!! Im very disappointed at this product ill never buy it again such a waste!!!! I threw out most of it because once the pack is open the wipes dries out and becomes useless

Ceeburled
CeeburledBaltimore

Not safe NEED TO BE RECALLED!!

Tried using the Huggies Mickey Mouse brand. Within hours started seeing a rash occurring. By the next morning it was all over my son bottom an genitals causing him pain and discomfort l. He is only 2 months an the same thing happened when I used the huggies pampers when he was a newborn. He kept getting a rash. These products are not safe for my baby.