Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell

SandyS
SandySMelbourne

Lovely and smelling nice

I bought the coconut oil version and it smells great. Has not caused any rash yet and cleans well while keeping the skin hydrated. I find it useful as a cold compress when bub has a red bottom.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $4.50.

Jessie
Jessie

Rash Inducing Wipes

As many others have posted, these wipes (fragrance free) caused a horrible red rash on my child's bottom. Never had issues like this until I used these wipes. I've now eliminated them and started back using the Aldi fragrance free wipes and the rash is already noticeably better within a day. Will never use them again and will not recommend them to anyone.

Pitpat
PitpatHobart, TAS

Not as bad as Johnson's wipes

Our youngest is sensitive to these wipes and gets itchy redness on skin that is exposed. I did not rate it terrible as the reaction is a mere shadow of the painful burn-like rash inflicted by Johnson's sensitive baby wipes and our oldest daughter is fine with them.
As a wipe they are good for dealing with the bottom end (providing your child is not sensitive to them), however I found them to be not moist enough to deal with baby post meal time clean-up.

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores.

Concerned parent
Concerned parentIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely horrific product

Absolutely terrible. Wondered what gave our 2 week old such a horrible burn like rash on her bum and by elimination realised it was these wipes. So cruel to see and worse still to listen to her cries of agony due to the chemical like burn. Will never purchase again, however they should be removed from the market so this cannot happen to anyone else

Aubs83
Aubs83Sydney, NSW

If I could give Zero stars I would…. 3 year old with special needs, never had nappy rash until now.

I’ve spent three years keeping my girl nappy rash free. Third nappy change with these and she has the sorest bottom ever. Will be returning the other 5 x 3 packs and never purchasing another Huggies product again.

Ms.E
Ms.E

Not even deserve 1 star! Horrible nappy rash

After 1 week using Huggies Fragrance free wipes, my new born baby developed horrible nappy rash. The wipes contain chemical which irritate skin, I tried to use it on myself to see if the wipes is safe to use ; and I can feel the burning and tightening feeling afterwards, the rash improved after we stop using the Huggies wipes, but still very hard on bub as she still have to wear nappies and it doesn't help for quick healing . I feel so upset to see my baby discomfort and in pain.

Purchased in at Costco for $50.

Omaroo
OmarooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Nappy wipe

Been using these on my granddaughter and find they have a pleasant smell and are easy to use in their resealable packet. The only thing I find not so great is they are not really big enough and will take a couple of nappy wipes to get her clean. Have had no trouble with these at all

Purchased in at Coles for $2.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Sara
SaraFar North Queensland, QLD

Gave my little one Diaper Rash

I used Huggies Wipes to give it ago. Then not even a week later it gave my little one diaper rash which he never had before, Never again using Huggies.

Purchased in at IGA for $5.

madebyabtsfanwhoisthedau
madebyabtsfanwhoisthedauSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too rough

Not good for newborn baby. Everytime I used it to my 6 weeks old baby, horrible rashes developed and poor wee girl suffers pain and agony. The surface is too rough on skin because of its thickness. I tried different types of their wipes and the result still the same. I will never use it again. Wont recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in for $3.50.

Veerpal  Dhaliwal
Veerpal DhaliwalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldnt be using it again

We tried the Huggies Mickey Mouse packing wipes, Within hours started seeing a rash occurring. By the next morning it was all over my baby bottom an genitals causing her pain and discomfort. she is only 6 weeks old poor baby cries!! These products are not safe for my baby. No happy at all

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $6.

Tui Strickland
Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby baby baby

I just love Huggies any product of Huggies my whole family have used Huggies for years now and I'm doing the same I would pay the extra dollar to get Huggies wipes

Selena
SelenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible cancer causing ingredients

Don't use this product on your baby's it causes server nappy rash and soaks into your baby's skin over time causing dangerous reactions to some children and the ingredients are not healthy to be pushing on your baby's skin normal baby wipes burn my face I can't use them on my children there not healthy
I recommend water wipes to all mother's

Purchased in at Woolworths for $4.

Shenae T.
Shenae T.Perth, WA

Huggies PBH wipes vs Huggies cocconut wipes

I absolutely love Huggies Cocconut wipes, no irritation, smell nice and are thick, I decided to give Huggies PBH wipes ago as they are supposed to be more sensitive, water wipes the wipes are super thick, dry, coarse and cause irritations, it's like wiping a bottom with a sheet of sandpaper. I had thought that with the price difference between the two with the PBH sensitive wipes being $2 dearer a packet that they would be a better wipe, I was weong as this is not the case. If im to use Huggies wipes ill be sticking to the cocconut wipes.

Purchased in at Coles for $6.

Horrible!

Really dry compared to the Silk brand, so I find it grips to the skin a lot more. Noticed that when I started using these wipes, my daughter had started developing a small rash but thought it was due to not changing her nappys straight after she’s peed, etc. But now her rash has become incredibly inflamed, raised, bumpy and red the more I use the wipes! And I know it irritates her because she tries to scratch it every chance she gets. I used these wipes on my NB son for the first time the other day due to running out of the Silk wipes and it ended up pulling a little bit of his skin off in between his pelvis crease.

Big 0/10 if I could. They are horrible.

Jess S
Jess SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Won’t be using again!

My poor son has been in such pain after the huggies wipes have caused him nappy rash. His bottom and testicals are blistered and bleeding from this product. From process and elimination I’ve found it was the wipes. When I changed brand it got better. Out of desperation I used them again as it’s all I had left, and once again, he’s in agony.

Wouldn’t recommend huggies to anyone. Ever.