Huggies Nappy-Pants

Huggies Nappy-Pants

• Comfort

These are the worst nappies I've ever had the pleasure of using

These are expensive nappies. Why? They leak through, they are uncomfortable for my boy, you'd think they'd be simple to use but it's impossible to tell which way is the intended front/back because he gets a mega wedgy both ways, nor is there any room at the front!! did huggies forget that males and females have different bits?? can't believe I still have another 40 of them to go through. It would be a moral crime to donate them.

Purchased in April 2020 at IGA for $30.00.

morgzzz

morgzzzSydney, NSW

Easy to use

Easy to use for our wriggly toddler.
Reasonably priced and easy to buy.
I’ve been really happy with these nappies for our son, they don’t stink (aside from the obvious smells!)

Purchased in January 2020 at Amazon.

Leah M.

Leah M.Perth, WA

Chemical burns after 2 hours wear.

Purchased Huggies Nappy Pants size 4 from Coles in January 2020. The nappy felt heavy and gel-like after 2 hours wear. Upon changing the nappy I observed that my daughter's skin from the labia through to the anus and between her buttocks was swollen, red and looked sore. I assumed maybe teething rash, used Sudocream, and changed her back to Huggies Ultimates nappy while healing. Two weeks later we decided to try Nappy Pants again, and she is definitely getting a chemical burn from the Nappy Pants.
I will not be buying this product again, and now have a whole packet minus 2 nappies that I need to dispose of.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading advertising

I bought a bulk order of Huggies ultimate nappy pants online, thinking that they would be like a pair of 'pants' with a 360 degree waistband (like every other brand I have come across), but instead I find that they are essentially just tab nappies with a wider tab which my toddler can take off. Any good qualities that they might possess, have been obscured by this production design oversight. I'm now stuck with 264 useless nappies. So disappointing.

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $29.99.

Tommeegirl

TommeegirlSydney, NSW

Worse nappy ever

The nappy is narrow and give baby a wedgie, had to keep pulling out of baby bottom. Also waist band rolls most times and the tag at the back irritates baby lower back. Dont recommend to anyone

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $30.00.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Good product. No problems

Good product, our little one had no problems in using this. We opened it and closed it couple of times. No leakage and lasts long. Happy with this and recommend

Anna T

Anna TIndooroopilly

Poo everywhere.

I've had multiple blow outs from using nappy pants. But yesterday took the cake. We sacrificed an outfit because it was so far gone. Then we had a second blow out in the car. Not good enough for snappier that cost 50c a nappy.

Disappointed, not worth the price and not buying them again

Normal nappies are far much better than these panties. They Leake terribly n burns baby's skin, a big no... Not buying them again. Not even worth the price. Product needs an improvement

Purchased in May 2019.

Shey

SheySydney

Big brands dont mean good quality

Ive always bought huggies but thought to explore between aldi and also huggies pants. I must say the huggies pants is such a disappointment. It doesnt hold much moisture, my 2 yr old had a lot of leakage compared to the normal huggies nappy. Its also such a hassle when they poop. Not happy with price either. But i did buy it while it was on special so i tried it. Not buying again.

Purchased in May 2019 for $8.00.

Emz

EmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I thought buying popular nappy brand is good and have good quality but nahh, i use this for my 3 and a half yr old only when we go out he is toilet training at the moment and the nappy is terrible it leaks in just 1 wee, but my son loves the print on nappy

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles.

Yulia J

Yulia JVictoria

Don’t ever put your baby into pain!

Used it for 2 days! And guess what? My baby bump start getting red and her private part as well.. they burn my baby skin. Don’t ever use this. Ps: im using nappy pants with minnie print on it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.50.

Fam

FamWestern Australia

Terrible nappies

I have used huggies for 11 years on and off, with the recent change in there nappies I have stopped using them. They burn my child’s skin and leak. The worst quality nappy I have used.

Purchased in January 2019 for $16.00.

Ariana

Ariana

Terrible product

My daughter suffered terrible rashes and infection from using the ultimates nappy pants. She ended up being admitted to hospital for treatment. We have stopped using all huggies products due to the injuries caused

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W Retail Stores for $25.00.

Erin P

Erin PCentral West, NSW

Injured my baby, will never buy Huggies again.

After 1 night in the ultimate nappy pants my son came out in an awful rash/burn, it didn’t subside until I changed brands. Will never be buys huggies nappies again.

Purchased in January 2019 for $30.00.

Cut my boys thighs!

The hard blue plastic side panels are super sharp, they have a really sharp corner that presses into and actually breaks the skin on my 1 year old. Perhaps babies with less chunky thighs might be ok, but I’ve had to cut at an angle the side panels in order to remove the corner. They’re otherwise good nappies, no leaks and easy on and off. But yeah, will never buy them again. I’ve switched to rascals pull ups.. super soft with no plastic siding.

Purchased in January 2019.

Find out how Huggies Nappy-Pants compares to other Disposable Nappies

The blue resealable strips cut my sons legs!!!

Now that my son is crawling and wriggles around when I change his nappy I switched him to nappy pants as they are easier for me to put on him. They were great in terms of holding everything... no leaks but after a few days I noticed a deep cut on both sides of my sons thighs and I realised it was the resealable plastic blue strips that were cutting into his skin! Needless to say I will not be buying again!!

C86

C86Sydney

New “Ultimate” nappy pants- faulty design

The previous nappy pants range “ultra dry” were great. The new nappy pants range, which costs more is called “Ultimate” & these are a faulty design. Like other comments, the side panels are flexible, however they are right angled edges, stiff & sharp that CUT babies legs & cause to bleed. The previous nappy pants sides were very flexible and soft, they didn’t have the feature to place on and off again but the design was safe for babies skin. The “Ultimate” range are much thinner & wet through faster then the previous “Ultra dry” nappy pants. I’m aware Huggies know of this design flaw but still sell the new “Ultimate” range as superior quality. Please listen to consumers & change the design. I wonder how these past the testing phase?

Weiss

WeissVictoria

Did you know Huggies have 2 lines of nappy pants, 1 good; 1 bad!

I found out by accident that Huggies actually have two lines of nappy pants: Ultra dry (similar design to Baby Love) and Ultimate (with two sharp resealable strips on the side). I love the Ultra dry line, as the waist is pretty soft, and it seems more absorbant than Baby Love.I have since heard a few mums complaining about Huggies nappy pants only knowing about the hard Ultimate line. I really think Huggies should ditch the sharp and hard resealable strips and think of a good strategy to inform parents they have two options. They are losing lots of customers simply because they don’t know the existence of the Ultra Dry line.

Kali

KaliAdelaide

It scratched my babys thighs

I didn't realize that it was the huggies ultimate nappy pants which was hurting my babys thighs. The hard plastic blue strips hurt babies . Also its not very convenient to wrap up and dispose . Please change it to something more soft and suitable for babies. Babies cant tell us that they are hurt. Its painful to see that product being used to millions of babies out there .feeling sorry for those babies:(

This bad design product should be recalled!!!

I used ultimate pants for my baby and found her legs were hurt because of the resealable sides. it uses very hard material and is designed as a right angle which easily to hurt baby's skin. this is really a bad design! I complained to Huggies, and got a phone call very quickly which was so great, however, they are aware of this issue and so many feedback of this bad design, they still leave the products in the market is very irresponsible! Those faulty products should be recalled! otherwise more babies will get hurt!