Huggies Ultra Dry

Huggies Ultra Dry

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tuli A.

Tuli A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lesson learned... I won't buy it again

First time using huggies ultra dry, my baby got nappy rash frequently. I used baby love and huggies ultimate with my toddler and never had nappy rash issues. I'd never buy huggies ultra dry again. Lesson learned.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $24.00.

Comfort

Bonnie

BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

New design terrible quality

We used to have Huggies all the times until they changed to the new packaging. My little boy got terrible nappy rash straight away when I used the first new design nappy. He cried the whole day but I even didn’t expect it was the nappy problem. I changed to the other brand when I found the complaints about the new design online. The rash never comes back again. Never use the Huggies any more.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $25.00.

Comfort

Would not buy again. Wouldnt even give it 1 star

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Nicole

Nicole

What happened?

I agree with everyone else with the new nappy design being terrible. Leaking everywhere and I just noticed there’s no flap on one side of the nappy- on every nappy. This is causing a rash on bubs leg and causing more leakage!
I swore by huggies for my first baby but will now be changing brands.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Leaking every night

Terrible!! My 8 month old son is leaking everywhere through the night. He’s been waking up crying by 3 in the morning and everything in his bed is drenched. Have been a long time huggies user with my other children but I will never be buying them again!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $25.00.

Katielu82

Katielu82Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never buying Huggies again

These nappies have left my 2 year old with a really bad skin rash. I have never had any issues with any other nappy brand, They have left her with a really severe rash between her legs and around her bum after wearing for only a day. Reading other reviews now I assume this is a chemical burn. I will never purchase Huggies again! These nappies need to be pulled from the shelf and checked, its dangerous! You have lost a customer and I will be telling friends and family to steer clear.

Purchased in May 2019 for $26.00.

Jasi

JasiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always leaks out with bowels

Leaking out when my baby has bowel action.very upset as has to change and wash baby always with nappy change ..would not recommend as very expensive as well.Evertime I had change the nappy it would have leaked..

Purchased in May 2019.

Marcy

MarcyCanberra

Only getting a 2 due to previously being good

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $26.00.

Treen

TreenNew South Wales

Ultra Terrible

Ever since they've changed from winnie the pooh design to Mickie mouse they have been terrible. I haven't used them since they first changed, using Aldi nappies instead (and haven't had a problem). My mother in law was looking after my little one and bought some huggies ultra dry size 4 as they'd run out of aldi nappies and he had leaked for the first time in a long time overnight, probably since last time I was using huggies!
They are absolutely terrible and I'm quite surprised they haven't done anything about it as I've heard nothing but bad reviews! Will only be using them when bub is awake until the packet is gone and never again buying them! I wish I could take them back as I don't want to use them!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Sarah

Sarah

Terrible absorbancy

First nappy size 3 and within 30 minutes the nappy was soiled. It did not hold any urine and was wet to touch on the inside of the nappy. So much for "ultra dry" Terrible product. Would not recommend will be switching back to the ultimates.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Ollie

OllieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You have lost a loyal customer!

I am writing this at 2am after having to change my 1yo clothes and bed sheets from leakage (again). The new design are cheap and nasty. I never had this problem with the Winnie the poh version. Along with others I’ll be buying a different brand when these run out. What a shame Huggies.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Overflows

Agree with other reviewer.new Mickey mouse version not as good as previous winnie the pooh.do not hold as much, overflows easily particularly overnight and sags.now have to look at other brands as alternative as I find myself washing sheets time n time again when overflow.

Purchased in January 2019.

scheris

scherisSydney

‘Updated’ versions are absolute rubbish

The Winnie the Pooh range was good, used overnight and had no problems. But since the company updated the range to these Mickey Mouse range, first nappy out of the box it has caused severed nappy rash on my son. If you hold the previous version nappy in one hand and the new one in another you can absolutely feel the difference between them. The new ones are much thinner and doesn’t feel as luxurious.

If you can’t leave a nappy on overnight while your child sleeps or even for 30 mins when it’s wet without causing issues then it isn’t good nappies.

Have switched brands since and probably will not buy Huggies again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $40.00.

Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

This product is horrendous

I have been using this product for 2 years and since the Mickey Mouse change came out my daughter has chemical burns where the tabs sit on her hips! Absolutely discusted my poor girl is so irritated from it, never using this product again and will not recommend to anyone! Huggies have lost it..

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Jam

JamBrisbane

Great nappies

Pretty sure everyones low reviews are them not changing nappies fequent enough... and thus causing nappt rash....
I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old and have never once had nappy rash, Ultimate & ultra dry range size 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
but....i dont leave a wet nappy on even when its even a tiny bit wet.... even 30secconds after a fresh ones been put on... for 50c and some sudocrem you can avoid the rashes people...

Ive looked at other brand nappies and they just look like cheap rough toilet paper, huggies feel nice and soft, fit well and look much nicer too.... would reccomend!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Online for $30.00.

Amy-Lee S

Amy-Lee SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldnt change for anything

Have been using huggies nappies since the day my daughter was born and she has sensitive skin and I have never had any problems when it comes to her skin and the nappies.

Purchased in July 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

Mahi Arora

Mahi AroraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not good quality

We have been using huggies since my baby born .we never had this problem but recently , my baby got severe rash with huggies ultra dry . They have changed the quality. Really Disappointed

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

D. Slade

D. SladeSouth East Queensland, QLD

POOR QUALITY, REDUCED COMFORT, NO ODOUR CONTROL

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Tal

Would give a zero if I could!

Disgusting product. Bought Huggies as I have absolutely loved the newborn and size 2 ones. Went to the size 3 and could only find the ultra dry which I hesitated to buy as I had seen online some people having issues. Bought a small pack to just see how we went and took a good week for my daughter to develop the most horrific nappy rash I have ever seen. DO NOT BUY IT. Huggies need to seriously look into these nappies and change them ASAP.

Purchased in March 2019.

Tal

Update:- nappy rash has also now developed into a chemical burn!!! It is the worst product ever!

Disgruntled customer

Disgruntled customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chemical Burns & No Customer Service

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $16.00.