Huggies Ultra Dry

Huggies Ultra Dry

• Comfort

Horrible!

These nappies gave my 5 month old baby a large red rash around her nappy area and lower stomach within a couple of days of using them. Will never be buying again.

Purchased at Woolworths for $16.00.

Peta

PetaFar North Queensland, QLD

They wet right through

I normally buy Huggies ultimate nappies or Huggies essential but they were unavailable so I bought Huggies ultra dry nappies and these nappies wet through the outer layer. Neither of the other 2 especially the Huggies ultimate wet through to the outer layer. I won't bother buying them again because they wet through just like baby love nappy pants and Cosi fit. Huggies essential nappies are really good and don't wet through so I don't know what is going on in manufacturing but you need to fix it

Purchased in February 2021 at IGA for $30.00.

Dr. Siva P

Dr. Siva PSydney, NSW

Has ultra dry nappy pants gone thinner (new design)

I just opened the recent ultra dry nappy pants size 5 Boy (white circles with blue background). It seems thinner than the previous ones (white and blue horizontal lines). Both have mickey mouse design.
This is quite similar thickness to the Woolies brand.
Overall, previous version have been comfy.

Purchased in September 2020.

Govind

GovindGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Caused Rash like never seen before. No way near to what was promised.

We thought of trying this nappy pants Size 4 for our daughter. It leaked in 5hrs of usage and had nasty rashes in her bottom and thighs. Worst nappies ever.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $8.50.

Comfort
Stapler

StaplerSydney, NSW

Good nappies

We bought these as we had been using Huggies size 1 and 2 for our daughter.

Saw a special at Big W ($40 for a pack of 136) and gave them a go.

We were worried after reading all the bad reviews but we've had no issues whatsoever. No chemical smell, no leaking nappies, no rashes.

We bought the Minnie Mouse ones which are the newer ones.

Anyway, we're happy with them and have bought another bulk pack.

Purchased in September 2020 at Big W Online Store for $40.00.

Siah

SiahPerth, WA

Size 3 nappies

My son has just moved from size 2 to size 3. The quality of the size 3 nappies isn’t as good as size 1 and 2 they feel a lot more thin!

NewMummy

NewMummyPerth, WA

What have you done!?

This new batch of nappies are horrible. Bub has a rash from one day of wear, they smell bad and just feel like terrible quality. I miss the old product. Shame Huggies shame!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $30.00.

Shannon

ShannonVictoria

Given my child a bad rash on his legs and bottom - do not buy!!!

I have always used Huggies with no problem, but like many other people my toddler has developed a rash from the most recent Huggies product, i have noticed a large amount of people experiencing the same problem and i am shocked this item is allowed to be stocked.
I will no longer purchase Huggies nappies and hope others stop buying this product also. Our babies deserve better.

Purchased in May 2020.

Strong chemical smell!

My daughter is now 7 months, I have been using huggies since she was born and used to love them.. I will never use then again... Last week I opened a box of huggies girls size 4 ultra dry nappies, they had such a strong chemical smell that made my daughter's room smell terrible. I could even smell it through her clothes when she was wearing them. If that's not bad enough, she got a chemical burn type of rash on her bottom that left welts...
How is this acceptable, what happened? Huggies used to be a reputable brand. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in May 2020.

Find out how Huggies Ultra Dry compares to other Disposable Nappies

Strong smelling! Don't Buy!

Have been using huggies since Jan 2019. Recently brought a box with extremely strong smelling, can+not use it for my boy. Do+no+t buy!!! Waste your money and potential risk of safety.

Purchased in May 2020 for $30.00.

Isupportaussiemade

IsupportaussiemadeSydney, NSW

Don’t buy this nappies. Terrible.

I have used huggies ultra dry for my grandson for 12 months now. Recently they have changed the design on the box and on the nappies. These new nappies have a chemical smell which wasn’t there before. Also, it caused a nappy rash and my grandson who very rarely gets nappy rash in the past. Now I’m stuck with this box and another unopened box as I have thrown out the receipt from woolies. Will not be buying huggies again. I would give zero stars if I could.

Purchased in March 2020 at Caltex Woolworths for $30.00.

Design change = rash

Have been using huggies for 2 children with no issues. Recently bought a box of size 5 girls.. the first time we have seen the design change and I assume sourcing change everyone is talking about. Immediately we have quite severe nappy rash. Nothing else has changed except the nappy print. Coincidence????

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Terrible nappies and a Waste of money

I have just switched from Huggies Ultimate size 2 to the Ultra Dry size 3. We have used them the last 4 nights and my poor baby has terrible nappy rash! Never had any nappy rash while using Huggies ultimate or any other brand! I have just wasted $40 on 136 nappies that I now can’t use.
Not happy and will be steering clear of ALL Huggies products from now on.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for $40.00.

Ottoke

OttokeMelbourne

Since the Made in China product come through it's all downhill for Huggies.

Hello Huggies co, if you are reading this please consider review your factory of their quality control and material used. i was really happy back when the product were made here in Australia. No leak what so ever even if we forgot to change every 3-4 hours. BUT since the change of now made in China product roll through i am having leakage almost every other day sometimes even after the first hour of change. it is not as tight fit and it is a lot less absorbent i rekon.
Side note i am comparing the same sized product based on my first month of transitioning from made in Australia to made in China.

Purchased in April 2020.

alternation.contact

alternation.contact

Avoid

Hello Huggies, are you still there? Any company that has pride in there products would seriously modify this product. They absorb ok but leak every time after 3 hours. Huggies have other good alternatives.

I have bought a box of these several times and disappointed everytime.

Purchased in March 2020.

Jam N.

Jam N.

Horrible product.

Huggies are generally good but this product is horrible. Stay away from it. I normally use the huggies brand, I can't believe this is still on the shelf. Take it off the shelves please.

Omaroo

OmarooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great nappy

bought these for my granddaughter and think that they are great, they fit on her well and the great thing is that they don't leak. She can have quite a wet or full nappy and it stays in the nappy and doesn't leak into her clothes so she stays dry and doesn't get nappy rash.

Purchased in February 2020 at Fresh & Save Food Warehouse.

Kate

Kate

Horrid smell and nappy rash

I bought these nappies on sale at Woolworths. Upon opening the box there was a terrible chemical smell that my partner likened to insecticide for the cattle. After a week of use we have had multiple leaks especially overnight, and now my poor baby has a terrible rash with broken skin. We never had nappy rash with Huggies ultimate, baby love or cub brands.
These are terrible nappies and Huggies need to pull them from production, the reviews speak for themselves!

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Jade J.

Jade J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Smells terrible after opening box

Have loved using the Winnie the Pooh range for my son but bought the next size up and from the instant I opened the box it reeked of sulfur like smell. It even permiates the nappies.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $27.00.

Anonymous

AnonymousQueensland

Chemical smell

Purchased a new box of Huggies ultra dry boys size 4 nappies. When opening the plastic of the nappies I could straight away smell a terrible type of chemical smell. They say on the box, new and improved. This is not the case. Not only do they smell horrible the absorbency pad is bulky & longer, and when wet with wee the pad goes lumpy and separates inside. Argh so frustrating that they change a perfectly fine product for the worse. Their old nappies had no smell at all, and fit perfectly!

Purchased in December 2019 for $40.00.