Huggies Ultra Dry

Huggies Ultra Dry

Never buying Huggies again

These nappies have left my 2 year old with a really bad skin rash. I have never had any issues with any other nappy brand, They have left her with a really severe rash between her legs and around her bum after wearing for only a day. Reading other reviews now I assume this is a chemical burn. I will never purchase Huggies again! These nappies need to be pulled from the shelf and checked, its dangerous! You have lost a customer and I will be telling friends and family to steer clear.

Purchased in May 2019 for $26.00.

Always leaks out with bowels

Leaking out when my baby has bowel action.very upset as has to change and wash baby always with nappy change ..would not recommend as very expensive as well.Evertime I had change the nappy it would have leaked..

Purchased in May 2019.

Only getting a 2 due to previously being good

I must admit I was in the camp of 'what are people talking about they are exactly the same' UNTIL my baby moved up to a size 4 nappy. Without fail every nappy I tried at night leaked through the padding at the front leaving her clothes wet! I'd put the nappy on right before bed, then remove it (and the soiled clothes) as soon as she woke. To say I was frustrated is an understatement. Looking at the nappy the other layer is very thin. Then, when the nappy absorbs it seems to collect urine in only 1 spot so half the nappy is dry and half is saturated through. I never had this problem previously.
I then tried the nappy pants thinking it was just the others and these gave baby a bad nappy rash. Its been a few days of baby love and the nappy rash and leaks are all gone! My joy of being able to use a onsie more than one sleep is high!
I used huggies with my first almost exclusively. With this baby I had also used them until now. Unfortunately another customer lost due to a cheapened product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $26.00.

Ultra Terrible

Ever since they've changed from winnie the pooh design to Mickie mouse they have been terrible. I haven't used them since they first changed, using Aldi nappies instead (and haven't had a problem). My mother in law was looking after my little one and bought some huggies ultra dry size 4 as they'd run out of aldi nappies and he had leaked for the first time in a long time overnight, probably since last time I was using huggies!
They are absolutely terrible and I'm quite surprised they haven't done anything about it as I've heard nothing but bad reviews! Will only be using them when bub is awake until the packet is gone and never again buying them! I wish I could take them back as I don't want to use them!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Terrible absorbancy

First nappy size 3 and within 30 minutes the nappy was soiled. It did not hold any urine and was wet to touch on the inside of the nappy. So much for "ultra dry" Terrible product. Would not recommend will be switching back to the ultimates.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

You have lost a loyal customer!

I am writing this at 2am after having to change my 1yo clothes and bed sheets from leakage (again). The new design are cheap and nasty. I never had this problem with the Winnie the poh version. Along with others I’ll be buying a different brand when these run out. What a shame Huggies.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Overflows

Agree with other reviewer.new Mickey mouse version not as good as previous winnie the pooh.do not hold as much, overflows easily particularly overnight and sags.now have to look at other brands as alternative as I find myself washing sheets time n time again when overflow.

Purchased in January 2019.

‘Updated’ versions are absolute rubbish

The Winnie the Pooh range was good, used overnight and had no problems. But since the company updated the range to these Mickey Mouse range, first nappy out of the box it has caused severed nappy rash on my son. If you hold the previous version nappy in one hand and the new one in another you can absolutely feel the difference between them. The new ones are much thinner and doesn’t feel as luxurious.

If you can’t leave a nappy on overnight while your child sleeps or even for 30 mins when it’s wet without causing issues then it isn’t good nappies.

Have switched brands since and probably will not buy Huggies again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $40.00.

This product is horrendous

I have been using this product for 2 years and since the Mickey Mouse change came out my daughter has chemical burns where the tabs sit on her hips! Absolutely discusted my poor girl is so irritated from it, never using this product again and will not recommend to anyone! Huggies have lost it..

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Great nappies

Pretty sure everyones low reviews are them not changing nappies fequent enough... and thus causing nappt rash....
I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old and have never once had nappy rash, Ultimate & ultra dry range size 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
but....i dont leave a wet nappy on even when its even a tiny bit wet.... even 30secconds after a fresh ones been put on... for 50c and some sudocrem you can avoid the rashes people...

Ive looked at other brand nappies and they just look like cheap rough toilet paper, huggies feel nice and soft, fit well and look much nicer too.... would reccomend!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Online for $30.00.

Wouldnt change for anything

Have been using huggies nappies since the day my daughter was born and she has sensitive skin and I have never had any problems when it comes to her skin and the nappies.

Purchased in July 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

Not good quality

We have been using huggies since my baby born .we never had this problem but recently , my baby got severe rash with huggies ultra dry . They have changed the quality. Really Disappointed

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

POOR QUALITY, REDUCED COMFORT, NO ODOUR CONTROL

I never give feedback or reviews but I felt compelled to write today about how disappointed I am with the changes to Huggies nappy line. I have used Huggies since my first baby was born in February 2018 (Ultimate Nappies & Nappy Pants and Ultra Dry Girls). Since the change to the new Minnie, Dumbo & Simba design the quality just isn't the same anymore. The quality is much poorer, with these key observations: the general thickness has been reduced; the material is not as soft (even scratchy now); the tabs aren't as effective; the general fit has changed (much bigger); the absorbency has reduced dramatically (urine can clearly be seen inside the nappy now and you can see that it is not drawn away from baby's skin); the odour control is now non-exsistent (I could never smell baby's urine with the old range). Huggies, your new range is disappointing all round. I can only assume you have gone with a cheaper manufacturer! I'd much rather pay a bit more to keep the old quality! Why make changes when you had such a great, well known, trusted brand? DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I'm lucky my child didn't experience any reactions from this product but I know plenty of people have had serious adverse reactions and chemical burns.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Would give a zero if I could!

Disgusting product. Bought Huggies as I have absolutely loved the newborn and size 2 ones. Went to the size 3 and could only find the ultra dry which I hesitated to buy as I had seen online some people having issues. Bought a small pack to just see how we went and took a good week for my daughter to develop the most horrific nappy rash I have ever seen. DO NOT BUY IT. Huggies need to seriously look into these nappies and change them ASAP.

Purchased in March 2019.

Update:- nappy rash has also now developed into a chemical burn!!! It is the worst product ever!

Chemical Burns & No Customer Service

The new Mickey design Ultra Dry Huggies nappies in size 6 left my little boy with chemical burns to his bottom that were so bad that it was red raw and bleeding. His nappy was changed frequently, and in 8 years of using Huggies happily, i have never experienced this issue until they changed the nappies to this new Mickey Design. Huggies asked me to send sone of the problem nappies back a couple of months ago, and i have never heard from them again. The only communications i have seen from them in the media, and on social media, has been Huggies defending their products and pointing the finger at parents, and claiming we just dont change our babies frequently enough. A chemical burn that is raw and bleeding within days of using these Mickey design nappies is very clearly an issue with the product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $16.00.

A danger to children

I never had any issues with a Huggies product until they recently changed their Ultra Dry range to a new “Mickey Mouse” design. After only a few wears my 2 year old son developed a severe rash on his legs and bottom which took many weeks to clear up and disappear. He was in extreme agony for over a week. I will never buy another Huggies product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Unsafe product

I’ve lodged a formal complaint with Kimberley Clark (manufacturer of Huggies) as these napppies have created a burn like rash on my child. It only cleared up when I changed brands. While they appeared to be concerned and told me I’d hear back from them, I’m disappointed to say I’ve not heard a thing. Makes you wonder how seriously they care for our children and the sub-standard product they’re knowingly selling. Disgraceful. So unfair that my child (and so many others) have been hurt by this product yet it’s still for sale. Please steer clear of this brand.
KC, please have social responsibility and take action

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Unsafe Product

I’ve used huggies for 2 years until the new design came thru and noticed Poor quality leaked over night never sat right once wet. The worst was rash/chemical burn my daughter received from the new design of Minnie Mouse packaging.

Purchased in January 2019 at BigW for $30.00.

If I could give negative stars I would

I have been using Huggies Ultra Dry nappies for 2 years however the design changed toward the end of 2018. Now they have no absorption, leak & cause terrible burning rashes.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Terrible nappies

These use to be the best nappies. Now they are terrible, horrible quality. Plastic like feel. Gave my son nappy rash after the first day! Leaked out every night! I use to love huggies, I will no longer be buying them!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.