humm90 Mastercard

humm90 Mastercard

Pros

• Up to 110 days Interest Free on everyday purchases

• 9, 12 or 15 month Interest Free Instalment Plans to choose from (minimum finance amounts apply)

• No International Transaction Fees

• Motion Code Technology

Cons

• $99 Annual Fee

• Establishment Fee for Interest Free Instalment Plans ranges from 3% - 5%

• Payment Handling Fee - $0.95 charged each time a payment is made via BPAY

The humm90 Mastercard (previously Skye Mastercard) gives you two interest free finance options to choose from. Instead of the more common 44 or 55 interest free days, you can get up to 110 days breathing space on every card purchase. If you struggle to pay off your balance in full at the end of each statement period, this feature can help you save by reducing the amount of interest you would otherwise accumulate. This card does have a high standard purchase rate of 23.99% so if you don't pay off your balance in full within 110 days you could end up with a costly bill.

You also have the option to convert card purchases over $250 with a humm90 retail partner to a long term interest free instalment plan of 9, 12 or 15 months (minimum monthly repayment applies). However, you'll have to pay a small establishment fee of 3, 4 or 5%. Keep this in mind because even if you don't have to pay interest on your purchase for a long period of time, the overall cost of your purchase will still be higher than if you pay it outright or within the 90 days interest free peiod

For overseas purchases you won't have to pay a foreign transaction fee and for added security, this card also features motion code technology. Instead of a static 3 digit security code, it uses a dynamic CVV that automatically changes every hour. This feature will cost you $20.

With a 110 days interest free period, interest-free instalment options and no foreign transaction fee this card has several positive features that you may benefit from. If you choose humm90 and wish to apply today, here's what you'll need:

• Be a Permanent Australian resident
Minimum Credit Limit $1,000
Maximum Credit Limit $50,000
Minimum Income $25,000
Additional Cardholders 4
Additional Cardholder Fee $10 p.a.
Minimum Repayments3%
Late Payment Fee$35
Annual Fee$99 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
Interest Free Period 80 days
Cash Advance Rate25.99% p.a.

• Rates and Fees
  • Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Application Process

ScottB

ScottBAU

Caution

When opening the app on my mobile (first time since it switched from Skye to humm90) the terms and conditions pop up and require you to accept them to continue. On my device these T's & C's are blank. I will not accept anything without reading it first.
I now have to access my account info by the webpage, and have in the last week requested to close the account. Not surprised to see that I have had no response from them.

Card Start DateJanuary 2020
Chloe W.

Chloe W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t do it, it’s a trap!!

This credit card is a NIGHTMARE to pay !!!!
So many times I’ve tried to pay my account and it takes three days to process to then tell you it hasn’t gone through and you get slapped with a $15 dishonour fee. Funny thing is all my details were correct and my bank advised that they never blocked the payment! I tried so many times to pay and then you get slapped AGAIN with a late payment fee!! This card has affected my credit rating and I’ve been rejected for personal loan to get rid of this card and because they make it so hard to pay that I went into the negatives!
Do not recommend, I’ve never had so many bad experiences with a credit card like this. Thanks a lot Humm90!

Tran LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Predatory behaviour and Deceptive conduct

The company does not provide the customers the monthly payment which they have to pay to avoid the interest in the monthly statement. When I contact with them, they said me to read the wording in the statement "paying this amount will help you to pay less interest" and expect the customers to work out or ring them for the payment to avoid the interest charged. They expect one wrong move from the customer and here is the 23.99% whopping interest. To me that is a predatory behaviour and deceptive conduct.

Tran Lam
tran2thuy@yahoo.vom.au

janine l.humm90

Thanks, Tran. We'll look into this and contact you.

Pomchick

PomchickGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fail to take minimum direct debit payment.

Failed on two occasions to take the minimum payment by direct debit despite it having been set up and my calling to check that it was set up twice! Spent over an hour on hold trying to resolve this as concerned about a late payment charge but gave up in the end and just payed by BPay resulting in an additional charge of 95c. Terrible service. Not recommended.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Charged with interest for what?

This company should be investigated by ACCC. I have been charged with interests when I only used it for purchases with 0% interest. My account statement doesn't show where the interest is coming from. I called them and was advised that they will call me back. I waited and no one called me. I used their online chat and was advised that a customer support called me on a Sunday but I missed the call. Who would answer a call from a private number on a sunday? I thought it's a scam call and I was right. Anyway, I called them again and was told someone will call me back. But nah. They will never call you back but they will tell you a lot of excuses.

charlene ma

charlene maGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Closed my credit card

Karen Hunt

Karen HuntMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs a minus stars

This is supposed to be a credit card company. When you purchase something through a credit card company and don't receive the goods your credit card company are supposed to chargeback. So far all Im getting is excuses and all the different companies saying its the other company. So over it. The mental anguish this company has caused. Never again.

janine l.humm90

Hi Karen, sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send your full name, email address and mobile number to hello@humm90.com? We'll look into this.

Morgan Sydney, NSW

Please stay away from this company !! They are awful. They do not care about customers. Hence why they rebranded.

My experience has been terrible with this company ! They rebranded to deceive customers. They are Skye MasterCard. Don’t be fooled by this greedy corporation. I’m going ACCC and filing a complaint.

Morgan

with all the bad reviews...Current Affairs need to be contacted and ACCC need to look at your processes and this organization as a whole. !

Dee

DeeSydney

Really bad experience

Shano MartinNorth Queensland, QLD

Zero stars. Unreliable, non-transparent. Complaint made to AFCA. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID

-The app doesn’t show when you have made a direct debit request to pay your account.
-Don’t call back re complaint
-Won’t give payout figure in agreed timeframe
USE AT YOUR PERIL

Lorenz Ann V.humm90
Shano Martin

You’ve had your chances- it can now be investigated by the government. I’m not wasting anymore time. So many horrendous reviews means the microscope needs to be focused on your organisation.

N M.

N M.Perth, WA

Exorbitant interest, poor customer service.

Kirsten

KirstenHunter Region, NSW

Be aware!! Never use this company!!!

Rates and Fees
janine l.humm90

Hey Kirsten, thanks for raising this. Can you send your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@humm90.com? Once received, we'll look into this.

Humm90 Team

I am truly disgusted with this company!

I have never come across a business that charges you to receive your own credit card statement by email! I've been on the phone with these guys several times now and my problem still has not been fixed! The customer service is terrible, they take forever to response to any emails. I had no problems when it was Skye. My experience with this new company has been truly awful!

Update: I was charged $14.50 to receive my own credit card statements! Absolutely disgusted. And my account still hasn’t been cancelled.

RoyPerth, WA

Terrible customer service at the starting point

I apply for finance and they call a lot of time in inconvenient hours (like 7AM in a public holiday) and very insistent to get information. We asked to call different times but they do not respect it. After they got the information they wanted, they disappeared. No feedbacks or any contact channel that you do not need to wait half hour until someone has a chat. No email answers. I imagine if I sign in the contract how terrible they will be. Not recommended at all.

Roy

No way. After I complained here you want contact me?!!!! I was hunting you for 2 weeks with no answers. Dodgy company!

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Stuffed my credit report

This company has reported a missing payment on my credit report when I have actually did make a payment. I have sent them an email with attachments of proof that I made a repayment and still no answer. I suggest you review your credit report from time to time.

Bec

BecHobart, TAS

Worst Service Ever

Signed up after having a good experience with Lombard, unfortunately I have been waiting for a card for over 7 weeks. Two phone calls later I was asked if I was giving my postal address correctly. Clearly changing company names is a warning in itself. Avoid Avoid Avoid.

janine l.humm90

Impossible to activate my card

Holz

HolzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use -doesn’t deserve any stars

After reading these reviews now I’m fearing the same issues I closed my humm master card last week and I checked the app it’s not closed and they have charged me interest I even have the email from them saying it’s closed.
THEY ARE DODGY MONEY GRABBING THIEVES
Since being with them they were Lombard, then Sky MasterCard and now Humm
A credit card company changing ownership screams one thing-complete bullshit.

Gopher 65South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Credit Card !

Used card on interest free purchase. When repaid in full has taken Humm more than 3 weeks to close account - and it’s still not done including a credit refund owed.

Gopher 65

It’s now been over 7 weeks and they still haven’t closed account or refunded my credit balance. Fellow consumers DO NOT deal with this company.

Gopher 65

Strangely received email today saying account will be closed and refund of credit due to occur within 1-3 days. Once again requested my bank details despite the fact that these were forwarded to your company on 17 December 2020.

Ralph K.Sydney, NSW

Deceitful, complete lack of transparency, highly aggressive collection Dept

Obtained a skye card for overseas interest free travel and paid off fully in dec 2019. Ignored offer of MasterCard with hum in nov 20, charged 99.00 automatic payment for an item called Flexi Purchase expiry plan in jan 2021 and bombarded me using unknown sms numbers to make an overdue payment. At no stage offered a credit contract for me to view under Humm90. Ignored my requests to close the account and not to contact and continued to harass. Have now filed a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority to save a 40 year great credit rating. This organisation is disreputable and duplicitous - to be avoided at all costs. Note all the other reviews on all regular review sites. Same experience repeated over and over again.

Lisa A.

Lisa A.asked

I am trying to verify my income but my lender where my pay goes, does not appear in the list of options. I send pdf's but they are unable to accept them.

Tabatha M.

Tabatha M.asked

My husband has randomly received a credit card in the mail today, literally without having ever applied for one. He called the call centre and was given no help what so ever. He was told that the application was made at a Michael Hill jewellery store, but once hubby started to question things and refused to give further personal information, the call centre employee suddenly decided he couldn’t give us any further information. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cafeindmobile

Put everything back in envelope and return to sender!

Darron64
Darron64

if you don't get a satisfactory answer from a dodgy company like this, go to the Financial Ombudsman and make a complaint. What crap companies like Skye won't tell you is that the Ombudsman will charge them THOUSANDS of dollars for an investigation. Whenever you call them, threaten them with the Ombudsman and watch them bend over backwards to sort things out. Works every time.

Michelleasked

I just received a text to say my application was withdrawn, saying need to contact retailer to pay another way. checked my Sky account and still have full amount charged to my card.??????????????????

Cafeindmobile

Yep! Sounds like Skye. Don’t do business with them they will rip you off. Have store send notice of cancellation of sale to the low life’s

Michelle

No idea, have called them and asked. Booked and paid for holiday couple months ago

Get an answer from our members and humm90 representatives