Very unimpressive

Unfortunately this broom is not very good at all. It hardly picks anything up and is very disappointing. Waste of money really. Traditional broom is much better and much easier.

This is perfect

I bought this broom as we have tiles in the dinning/ kitchen area and after the kids have eaten there is always food bits on the floor and this picks it all up without me having to get down on my knees

Don't Buy! JUNK!

I purchased this item from Walmart, but before anyone else buys it, I thought I would leave a comment on it. I thought this would be great to get my children to help with house hold chores. I worked great for about two uses. If you have a realistic house hold with pets or children (I have both) don't bother with this item. By the third use it wouldn't spin, there for would not pick Anything up. Cleaned it. It worked for like half of my small kitchen floor and then stopped again. Tried cleaning it again and same thing over and over. I want to spend my time cleaning my floor, NOT the tool I use to clean it. Just thought everyone should know.

Ads don't reflect reality

When I used the spin broom it just shifted the dirt and anything else on the floor further along. Very little was actually swept up.. Could not get into corners.

Hi Dianne, We apologise you have had such an experience. Please call our Customer Service team on 1300 137 598 and we will organise a replacement if the item is faulty. Thanks,Contacted number supplied but was told because I purchased it at local post office and not directly there was nothing that could be done. I needed to go to them.

Don’t buy this!

Stopped spinning on my third use. It just pushes everything forward. So cheap. Unfortunately I immediately threw away the box and receipt so all I can do is throw it away now.

Hi Saul, We apologise you had such an experience. In future, please call our Customer Service team when you experience such a fault on 1300 137 598 and we would be able to organise a replacement. Thanks.

crap

it only works pushing forward with a heavy down pressure wont work on polished floor or carpet or mats it does work on a rough floor of timber of lieno on bits of rubbish not fluff 10-10 =0

very good

very good easy to use good value makes life easy just leave the spin broom in the room and just grab when you need to clean it up just one item don't need dust pans just one item to do the job all you need is the spin broom

Don't buy the Hurrican Spin Broom!

I purchased a Hurricane Spin Broom (as a 2 for the price of 1 offer), cost $59.95 + $9.95 P&H, total $69.90
The product is advertised as TRIPLE BRUSH CYCLONIC TECHNOLOGY, a cordless, lightweight spinning broom that cleans up every mess with ease! The secret is the triple brush technology that rotates with cyclonic action to work three times harder than a normal broom. Just roll over the mess and it'll pull in anything in its path."
The product doesn't pull in the mess, it just pushes it around the floor. Therefore it doesn't work as intended or advertised. Company claims "Our entire product range is guaranteed to perform to your highest expectations, and we back that up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied you can return your product to us for a full refund (excluding postage and handling) at any time within 30 days"
Unfortunately due to personal circumstances I couldn't return the product within 30 days and now, a few months later, the company has bluntly refused to give me a refund. The company representative admitted that if it was within the 30 days, I could have been refunded but not now. I am pursuing a refund through the ACCC but I'm also warning others. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY - use a regular broom!

False Advertising

The Hurricane Broom performs nothing like advertised on TV. The product is flimsy and obviously made with inferior materials. It picks up dust and dirt smaller than a pebble only and if you’ve got people with long hair in the family, forget about it! Once hair is caught in the brushes it no longer works. You need to apply pressure for it to work at all and it doesn’t work backwards. So the product is not convenient and performs poorly. I have my elderly father the 2nd one, as I got an extra one free (gee I wonder why?). He has little mess on his tile floor and he himself said the broom was hopeless.

It is very good.

I have mainly small areas where I can use this except for my kitchen. It performs really well once you get used to the swivel and that doesn't take long. It only perform in 1 direction which is fine.

Hurricane Spin Broom

The worst product I have used in my 48 years of marriage. Just does not sweep as the tv advertisement claims. The only reason I did not sent it back was the cost of postage. I did not want to waste any more money and when I see it in the cupboard it reminds me not to buy a product unless I see it first. Very badly made of cheap plastic the bristles bent on the first and only time I have used it. Not recommend.

better than expected

Its great between vacuuming and also instead of sweeping then getting the dustpan or trying to find the dustpan to pick it up its all in one. I like it as an alternative.

Love it, I bought two

It's great between vacuuming. Does a great job sweeping an collecting dirt, an saves time. How many times have I found the broom then can't find the dustpan, problem solved

Great broom use it daily t

This is a great product. We also purchased one for our son & he also thinks it’s great. We would recommend this product to everyone. The built in dust pan is a bonus & time saver

This is a great produt for the price.

This product is great. I bought it because I have a lot of tiled flooring & I'm sick of getting out the vacuum cleaner every second day. If I had a complaint - it would be that I didn't realise that the product only worked in a forward direction. No big deal really, just need to get used to using this way.

It's great, especially for picking-up the small bits of gritty dirt you can't see.

I suffer with Arthritis and Ross River Virus, which are very painful.With the amount of floor area I have, I feel the Spin Broom could be five Centre meters wider, and also work in reverse. Apart from that, it works well, and with those small adjustments made, the Spin Broom would be a SUPER SPIN BROOM.

The reason for only 4 stars is that I had thought that it would also p'pick up' on reverse as well a

The 'pick up' of the broom is excellent..the reason for my 4 stars only was that I am disappointed that it only works forward & I had thought it would also reverse.

Works ok

It wasn't as good as it showed on tv it did pick up most things. I think it could have been made stronger . the brushes were too soft and flimsy

DON'T PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!

I returned this product. It cost me $69.95 to purchase. Return freight was $28.70 plus the $9.95 included in the purchase. It is totally useless. Before I returned it they offered it to me for half price! It will scratch your hardwood floor. It is cheaply made. You will be a sucker like me if you buy it. Who ever gives this a good review must be paid to do so!!!!!

Picks rubbish up

Very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Hello, I am in Vanuatu and i am interested in purchasing a Hurricane spin broom, how can i do it? Did you accept Visa card credit?
Hi, unfortunately we do not sell out of Australia.I ordered and paid for mine using a credit card, Visa, so - yes you can use your Visa credit card. It is an excellent product and I saw similar ones in Europe just recently.

Hello how is the Spin Broom packed in? In carton ?
It's in a box.Yes it comes in a small box and all you need to do is join the handle together. On storing, make sure the brushes are flat.In a carton.Very simple to assemble.

Does the broom require batteries or recharging?
No, it is completely manual.No batteries or recharging unless you attach the extras which can be a light then you would need batteries for the lightNo Batteries It a great to use Just Pick it up & sweep

Similar listings