Hurricane Spin Scrubber

Hurricane Spin Scrubber

Don't LieNew South Wales

Very disappointed

Not a good product. Doesn’t keep spinning when touching a surface. Attempted to clean shower tiles and constantly stopped working as soon as the head came in contact with the area that needed cleaning.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for $25.00.

Wiffa

WiffaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should last longer

Having regard to the price I would have thought the batteries would have lasted longer. Get less that 2 minutes use after a full charge. Charged it for 2 days still get the same amount of usage. As usual out of the warranty period. Thought to was a good idea. Elbow grease is still the best.

Purchased in September 2018 at Global Shop Direct.

very happy

As I am 77 I have trouble cleaning shower alcove. The hurricane does the job and I dont end up with a sore back. I used to hate cleaning shower before, now its a breeze

Purchased in July 2018 at Global Shop Direct.

RaeSydney, NSW

Spin scrubber

I used the scrubber on my shower walls and glass panels, it worked a treat ,my shower came up nice and clean, I wouldn't go without it now, very good for me, easy to use,

September 18th 2019 Update: I am very happy with my spin scrubber

My scrubber works well, it gets all the grime off in the shower and the glass door, i am glad that i have this it makes my cleaning a lot easier

Purchased in September 2014 at Global Shop Direct for $199.00.

Lesley

LesleyMid North Coast, NSW

Great little invention

I find the spin scrubber a useful cleaning tool. I use it for the shower , The tile floor areas can be done where they need that extra scrub. Its also good on the outdoor furniture. However I do find the extension handle feels a bit week.

Purchased in January 2017.

Hurricane spin scrubber

Very good to clean my floors and my wife can use it to very easy to move around and light to carry and l like the colour of it don’t know what else to say

Purchased in February 2019.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes it a lot easier to clean the shower

My cleaner used this and has recommended it to all her clients. She has also bought one for herself. My bathroom has never looked so clean. I can recommend it

Purchased in September 2018.

Dead after first use

Will not charge. Checked wires and they are intact. Piece of junk! Good luck trying to find a customer service address or phone number. Not return as received as a gift.

Purchased in March 2019 for $40.00.

Valerie

ValerieSydney, NSW

Don't buy

I was given this item as a christmas present. I brought it back safely to australia in my luggage. Used it 3 times. It stopped on my third use and it has never worked again. I was too embarrassed to tell the relative who gave it to me. I emailed the company last year and never got a reply.

One operation wonder

Used this once worked okay.
Tried to use it again 6months later charged battery as instructed.
Went to used no power, battery just goes flat after 2 minutes
Having read most reviews this seems a common occurrence and l noted does not even warrant an answer from "hurricane official".

priestessamie

priestessamie

Utterly useless

After taking two weeks to arrive it did no better a job than just wiping my tiles with a cloth - which is what I ended up doing. In fact just using a cloth did a better job than this did. I wiped up grime in corners and edges that this scrubber had made no impact on. It stops spinning the moment you apply any pressure. It barely cleans the surface of a tile and makes no impact at all in the grouting. Then to add insult to injury (quite literally!) I got a bleeding knee for my trouble because the brush had left broken bits of bristle lying about too, which embedded in my knee as I was crawling about on all fours wiping up - on the first day of use! It is just cheap junky rubbish that does NOT deliver on promises.

Janice

JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

over-rated rubbish

i was looking for a device that would make cleaning the bathroom not such a break-backing chore. I did my research, which steered me away from the Spin Scrubber - 8 hours to recharge? Each single time! Ridiculous! When I purchase an item I want one that uses as little energy as possible! And, so many complaints from dissatisfied buyers. So, I ended up getting the Karcher Steam Cleaner instead - a bit pricey, but at least it is reliable and does the job - I have resigned myself to the fact that cleaning the bathtub will always be a chore. At least I have cut back on using chemicals!

Maree Watt

Maree WattNorth Wagga Wagga

Only lasted 3 uses.

I purchase the hurricane spin scrubber in June 2017. It only lasted 15 months. I paid $79.95 plus $9.95 postage.
I see now they're only $39.95. I think I know why. Very disappointing.

Used it once before it wouldn't charge.

I received the Spin Scrubber as a gift. I used it once and the battery would no longer charge. I removed the battery (with difficulty) and tried to but a replacement from various stores and was unable to find one. I phoned customer service and was advised they don't sell the batteries. I have NO receipt or paperwork so unable to replace the item although under warranty so will now throw it in the rubbish. Complete waste of money. Very disappointed

Battery won't take a charge

I only used the spin scrubber twice and now it won't take a charge. Based on the other reviews, this is an issue that Telebrands has not corrected. I paid $50 for this from Amazon. This makes me skeptical of all Telebrands Products, so I will not order Telebrand products anymore. Don't waste wour money on this product.

Biggest waste of money ever

Charged once will not charge again ! Sick of trying to ring customer service costs a fortune and they are no help at all how do they get away with selling such rubbish.

Bob

BobCanberra

No support for faulty battery

Bought a Hurricane Spin Scrubber in March 2018 from Australia Post. It will no longer charge. Neither they nor the vendor will help with a replacement battery. I would not recommend this product!

Battery is not good

In the instructions there is information about the battery. They do not have replacement, I used two times and does not charge any more.
Since is a tandem cannot be replaced easily

Hurricane spin scrubber bought 4 months ago will not charge charge

Recharging problems bought on amazon calling them to help solve problem do not buy when it did work was good and did grout lines and shower but quit working was sad.

Disappointed

DisappointedCincinnati

Support is lacking

Called your support # today and the person I spoke with was less than helpful. She did not answer my question. Very disappointed!!!! I hope that it works when it is fully charged.

Susan W.asked

I bought my Hurricane Spin Scrubber this summer, maybe in June, 2019. My charger quit working. I keep everything in the box it came in after use, and after it's dry. Is there a warranty, or am I just out of luck? I don't remember if it came with one or not. I would have filled one out if it did.

Don't Lie

I’ve just looked in the box as I still have it and can’t see any warranty to fill out.

Susan W.

Thank you. I guess i will have to buy another one. Geeze. And after only three months.

joe ann m.
joe ann m.

I thought my spin scrubber was broken too.But it was not .The extension pole was disconnected.I reconnected it and the scrubber now charges and it works

Joyce P

Joyce Pasked

I have had my scrubber for about a year. But recently I recharged it and it no longer works. I know that it is being charged and the light flashes as it is charging and then the light becomes red when it is through charging. But when I turn it on nothing happens. By shaking the spinner brush I can hear water inside of it sloshing. So I turned it upside down to let water slowly drip by drip come out of it it seemed to be dripping from the plug prongs. Now it has been dry for weeks and still when I press the on button nothing happens. Any help?

Rae

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your scrubber, I have had mine for a while now and so far I have had no problems, maybe you should ask the company you bought it from sorry

Bonnie

Bonnieasked

I just bought the hurricane spin scrubber this afternoon and it’s been charging for 1 hour only and the light stopped blinking. Do I still leave it plugged in for 19 more hours?

Get an answer from our members and Hurricane representatives

CategoryBrooms & Brushware