Hurricane Spin Scrubber

Hurricane Spin Scrubber

Rubbish!!!

I bought this, used it once. It has never worked again. I needed this cleaning tool as I’m 72 with a big house to clean. It is pure junk! I’m sending it back as they say it has a lifetime warranty. Mine never had a life, it died the second time I tried to use it!
Do not buy

Purchased in September 2019.

Doesn't work

Doesn't charge. Red light flashes for several hours then turns continuous red. I tried charging multiple times. Same problem. I have never been able to use it. Unfortunately I discarded the box it came in. So, I can't return it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Able Sales for A$39.00.

It has never worked

I had the same problem. Bought the product in a shop in Switzerland and brought it to Potugal to use. It charged up once and then the charge ran out very quickly. It never charged up again. Of course it was too much hassle to send it back to the shop in Switzerland so it has been a complete waste of money.

Purchased at Manor, Geneva, Switzerland for A$60.00.

Find out how Hurricane Spin Scrubber compares to other Brooms & Brushes

New out of box Will not power on

I have charged this for 2 days with the switch in the off position and will not power on at all. Seems like a waste of money because no way to return it being no one will respond DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Purchased in February 2020 at 12 Volt Direct Online store for A$42.00.

Tired of having to lift brush so it will turn correctly

First time I used this it was fine. Recharged 2nd time ok Recharged, 3rd time Brush is slow and not scrubbing as it should. Not very good in cleaning needs more power!

Don't Lie

Don't LieNew South Wales

Very disappointed

Not a good product. Doesn’t keep spinning when touching a surface. Attempted to clean shower tiles and constantly stopped working as soon as the head came in contact with the area that needed cleaning.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for A$25.00.

Wiffa

WiffaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should last longer

Having regard to the price I would have thought the batteries would have lasted longer. Get less that 2 minutes use after a full charge. Charged it for 2 days still get the same amount of usage. As usual out of the warranty period. Thought to was a good idea. Elbow grease is still the best.

Purchased in September 2018 at Global Shop Direct.

very happy

As I am 77 I have trouble cleaning shower alcove. The hurricane does the job and I dont end up with a sore back. I used to hate cleaning shower before, now its a breeze

Purchased in July 2018 at Global Shop Direct.

Rae

RaeSydney, NSW

Spin scrubber

I used the scrubber on my shower walls and glass panels, it worked a treat ,my shower came up nice and clean, I wouldn't go without it now, very good for me, easy to use,

September 18th 2019 Update: I am very happy with my spin scrubber

My scrubber works well, it gets all the grime off in the shower and the glass door, i am glad that i have this it makes my cleaning a lot easier

Purchased in September 2014 at Global Shop Direct for A$199.00.

Lesley

LesleyMid North Coast, NSW

Great little invention

I find the spin scrubber a useful cleaning tool. I use it for the shower , The tile floor areas can be done where they need that extra scrub. Its also good on the outdoor furniture. However I do find the extension handle feels a bit week.

Purchased in January 2017.

Hurricane spin scrubber

Very good to clean my floors and my wife can use it to very easy to move around and light to carry and l like the colour of it don’t know what else to say

Purchased in February 2019.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes it a lot easier to clean the shower

My cleaner used this and has recommended it to all her clients. She has also bought one for herself. My bathroom has never looked so clean. I can recommend it

Purchased in September 2018.

Dead after first use

Will not charge. Checked wires and they are intact. Piece of junk! Good luck trying to find a customer service address or phone number. Not return as received as a gift.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$40.00.

Valerie

ValerieSydney, NSW

Don't buy

I was given this item as a christmas present. I brought it back safely to australia in my luggage. Used it 3 times. It stopped on my third use and it has never worked again. I was too embarrassed to tell the relative who gave it to me. I emailed the company last year and never got a reply.

One operation wonder

Used this once worked okay.
Tried to use it again 6months later charged battery as instructed.
Went to used no power, battery just goes flat after 2 minutes
Having read most reviews this seems a common occurrence and l noted does not even warrant an answer from "hurricane official".

shopping lover

shopping loverQueensland

Utterly useless

After taking two weeks to arrive it did no better a job than just wiping my tiles with a cloth - which is what I ended up doing. In fact just using a cloth did a better job than this did. I wiped up grime in corners and edges that this scrubber had made no impact on. It stops spinning the moment you apply any pressure. It barely cleans the surface of a tile and makes no impact at all in the grouting. Then to add insult to injury (quite literally!) I got a bleeding knee for my trouble because the brush had left broken bits of bristle lying about too, which embedded in my knee as I was crawling about on all fours wiping up - on the first day of use! It is just cheap junky rubbish that does NOT deliver on promises.

Janice

JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

over-rated rubbish

i was looking for a device that would make cleaning the bathroom not such a break-backing chore. I did my research, which steered me away from the Spin Scrubber - 8 hours to recharge? Each single time! Ridiculous! When I purchase an item I want one that uses as little energy as possible! And, so many complaints from dissatisfied buyers. So, I ended up getting the Karcher Steam Cleaner instead - a bit pricey, but at least it is reliable and does the job - I have resigned myself to the fact that cleaning the bathtub will always be a chore. At least I have cut back on using chemicals!

Maree Watt

Maree WattNorth Wagga Wagga

Only lasted 3 uses.

I purchase the hurricane spin scrubber in June 2017. It only lasted 15 months. I paid $79.95 plus $9.95 postage.
I see now they're only $39.95. I think I know why. Very disappointing.

Used it once before it wouldn't charge.

I received the Spin Scrubber as a gift. I used it once and the battery would no longer charge. I removed the battery (with difficulty) and tried to but a replacement from various stores and was unable to find one. I phoned customer service and was advised they don't sell the batteries. I have NO receipt or paperwork so unable to replace the item although under warranty so will now throw it in the rubbish. Complete waste of money. Very disappointed

Battery won't take a charge

I only used the spin scrubber twice and now it won't take a charge. Based on the other reviews, this is an issue that Telebrands has not corrected. I paid $50 for this from Amazon. This makes me skeptical of all Telebrands Products, so I will not order Telebrand products anymore. Don't waste wour money on this product.