Hurricane Spin Scrubber

Hurricane Spin Scrubber

Should last longer

Having regard to the price I would have thought the batteries would have lasted longer. Get less that 2 minutes use after a full charge. Charged it for 2 days still get the same amount of usage. As usual out of the warranty period. Thought to was a good idea. Elbow grease is still the best.

Purchased in September 2018 at Global Shop Direct.

Spin scrubber

I used the scrubber on my shower walls and glass panels, it worked a treat ,my shower came up nice and clean, I wouldn't go without it now, very good for me, easy to use,

Purchased in October 2017.

Great little invention

I find the spin scrubber a useful cleaning tool. I use it for the shower , The tile floor areas can be done where they need that extra scrub. Its also good on the outdoor furniture. However I do find the extension handle feels a bit week.

Purchased in January 2017.

Hurricane spin scrubber

Very good to clean my floors and my wife can use it to very easy to move around and light to carry and l like the colour of it don’t know what else to say

Purchased in February 2019.

Makes it a lot easier to clean the shower

My cleaner used this and has recommended it to all her clients. She has also bought one for herself. My bathroom has never looked so clean. I can recommend it

Purchased in September 2018.

Dead after first use

Will not charge. Checked wires and they are intact. Piece of junk! Good luck trying to find a customer service address or phone number. Not return as received as a gift.

Purchased in March 2019 for $40.00.

Don't buy

I was given this item as a christmas present. I brought it back safely to australia in my luggage. Used it 3 times. It stopped on my third use and it has never worked again. I was too embarrassed to tell the relative who gave it to me. I emailed the company last year and never got a reply.

One operation wonder

Used this once worked okay.
Tried to use it again 6months later charged battery as instructed.
Went to used no power, battery just goes flat after 2 minutes
Having read most reviews this seems a common occurrence and l noted does not even warrant an answer from "hurricane official".

Utterly useless

After taking two weeks to arrive it did no better a job than just wiping my tiles with a cloth - which is what I ended up doing. In fact just using a cloth did a better job than this did. I wiped up grime in corners and edges that this scrubber had made no impact on. It stops spinning the moment you apply any pressure. It barely cleans the surface of a tile and makes no impact at all in the grouting. Then to add insult to injury (quite literally!) I got a bleeding knee for my trouble because the brush had left broken bits of bristle lying about too, which embedded in my knee as I was crawling about on all fours wiping up - on the first day of use! It is just cheap junky rubbish that does NOT deliver on promises.

over-rated rubbish

i was looking for a device that would make cleaning the bathroom not such a break-backing chore. I did my research, which steered me away from the Spin Scrubber - 8 hours to recharge? Each single time! Ridiculous! When I purchase an item I want one that uses as little energy as possible! And, so many complaints from dissatisfied buyers. So, I ended up getting the Karcher Steam Cleaner instead - a bit pricey, but at least it is reliable and does the job - I have resigned myself to the fact that cleaning the bathtub will always be a chore. At least I have cut back on using chemicals!

Only lasted 3 uses.

I purchase the hurricane spin scrubber in June 2017. It only lasted 15 months. I paid $79.95 plus $9.95 postage.
I see now they're only $39.95. I think I know why. Very disappointing.

Used it once before it wouldn't charge.

I received the Spin Scrubber as a gift. I used it once and the battery would no longer charge. I removed the battery (with difficulty) and tried to but a replacement from various stores and was unable to find one. I phoned customer service and was advised they don't sell the batteries. I have NO receipt or paperwork so unable to replace the item although under warranty so will now throw it in the rubbish. Complete waste of money. Very disappointed

Battery won't take a charge

I only used the spin scrubber twice and now it won't take a charge. Based on the other reviews, this is an issue that Telebrands has not corrected. I paid $50 for this from Amazon. This makes me skeptical of all Telebrands Products, so I will not order Telebrand products anymore. Don't waste wour money on this product.

Biggest waste of money ever

Charged once will not charge again ! Sick of trying to ring customer service costs a fortune and they are no help at all how do they get away with selling such rubbish.

No support for faulty battery

Bought a Hurricane Spin Scrubber in March 2018 from Australia Post. It will no longer charge. Neither they nor the vendor will help with a replacement battery. I would not recommend this product!

Battery is not good

In the instructions there is information about the battery. They do not have replacement, I used two times and does not charge any more.
Since is a tandem cannot be replaced easily

Hurricane spin scrubber bought 4 months ago will not charge charge

Recharging problems bought on amazon calling them to help solve problem do not buy when it did work was good and did grout lines and shower but quit working was sad.

Support is lacking

Called your support # today and the person I spoke with was less than helpful. She did not answer my question. Very disappointed!!!! I hope that it works when it is fully charged.

Hardly lasted 1.5 years as battery clapped out and CANNOT BE REPLACED. The battery is highly DANGERO

Do not buy. Battery cannot be replaced and is toxic. Do not recycle or throw in garbage. Once battery is gone you have to throw the whole thing in the garbage. Disgraceful.