Husqvarna 122LD

Husqvarna 122LD

See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Grass Type
    • Short grass (3)
    • Tall grass (2)
    • Thick, heavy grass or weeds (1)
  • Product is used:
    • Occasionally (1)
    • Weekly (1)
  • Safety

Wardrop

WardropFar North Queensland, QLD

Most reliable two-stroke machine I've owned

I've owned this unit for about 5 years now and have never had an issue with it. I use it on every every two weeks, so it's got some good mileage on it. Has always started second pull.

Purchased in June 2014 for $300.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Grass Type Short grass

Buy chinese same quality but without the price

its only used occasionally like 4 times a year is stored in a dry shed the rest, just went to use it to find the throttle cable seized up and the choke also seized. it is 3 years old and still under the 5 year warranty, but not at all impressed that im going to have to take time off work in order to return it to the dealer for repair. find one of the older Husqvarna products like 2005, they at least run perfectly and every time you need them to.

Purchased in September 2016 for $399.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Occasionally
Grass Type Short grass and Tall grass
Ian M

Ian MSydney, NSW

Reliable unit

Purchased in July 2011 for $329.00.

Grass Type Short grass, Tall grass and Thick, heavy grass or weeds

Rubbish product

I purchased this 18 months ago because my cheap one died. In that time I have got it to start almost first attempt ONCE. Every other time it hasn't started, I've had to leave it for half an hour, and then about half of the time it will eventually start. It's been serviced - made no difference. Appalling waste of money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

nearly burned badly

mark

mark

husqvaarna 122ld great machine

[name removed] you must have bought a lemon . I bought a Husqvarna 122ld line trimmer 3 days a go I was a bit woried about purchasing one but I tell you what I am glad I did it is the best line trimmer I have used very easy to start very quiet .I have a Honda as well and I reckon it is better then my Honda. I would recommend this machine for sure love it.
easy to start very quiet and cuts grass well and very good on fuel great unit for the price.
its only early but cant find any at the moment

Husqvarna has lost premium status.

Worst trimmer i have ever purchased with numerous faults-recalls after little use. Leaky fuel tank-would not go and abnormal noise. I was not informed at a recall on leaking fuel tank fault by either the dealer or huaqvarna.When warranty repairs were carried out it took more than a week for repairs.
It looked ok.