Husqvarna 235 / 235e

Husqvarna 235 / 235e

235 and 235e

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great little chainsaw

At first it kept stalling, but apparently this is common out of the box. After a quick tune by the local mower it was fixed. It's over 6 months old now and has performed perfectly. Still very easy to start, and a great little chainsaw. Not enough power for large logs but up to 200mm it works great.

Does a great job

I got a 235 thrown in with a mower purchase and it has performed faultlessly. Does a mighty job for it's small size. Yesterday I cut a trailer load of firewood in under two hours. Some of this I had to cut from both sides of the log because the blade wasn't long enough. (My big saw wouldn't start). I don't drain the fuel or take any special care with it but get the blade sharpened when needed.
easy to start, reliable, reasonably quiet
Nothing.

can a bar for a 240e fit on 235e?
Jeremy, I dont know for certain that the two bars are interchangeable, but my guess would be most probably. Th easiest way to find out would be to find out the stud spacings on the two models. If they are the same, the bar will fit. cheers Ron D

Husqvarna 235Husqvarna 235e