365 special

The best chain saw I have ever owned it’s got the power I need when cutting still going I have never looked back I won’t go near a stylh chain saw have lent one the power doesn’t seem the same cutting us a breeze starting is no problem to pulls starts up thanks husqvarana

Date PurchasedMar 2005

The hardest working chainsaw I've had the pleasure of using yet!

I bought this on the suggestion of a shop when I bought an acreage. The owner suggested that a pro saw with a 20 inch bar would fit my bill...... when he told me how much, I almost fell over as it was double what I thought I'd spend. But I'm so thankful I did. I used this saw in temps from -35 to +35 Celcius and although it wasn't happy at times, it did it's job.
    It's powerful and reliable. I have moved back to the city after 15 years and I bought a battery powered Dewalt saw to replace it. Stills runs and out-powers any of my family's or friends newer saws.

Date PurchasedJuly 2005

gypsy7Dunolly

Husqvarna troubles and head aches

Date PurchasedJune 2005

This is the best chainsaw I have owned over the last 30 years

By far the best balanced and powerful saw I have had the privilege of owning, starts well,power to burn,I cut hard Goldfields Salmon Gum.Only issue I have ever had was a blocked fuel filter due to dirty fuel. I use a 20" bar,plus on occasion change to an 18"either way it is a top saw.

Date PurchasedApr 2012

365 x torq terrible chain saw

Date PurchasedAug 2014
    country mouse

country mouse

problematic since the first day

Date PurchasedAug 2014
    Fang

Fang

Top saw

Great saw have a 20 inch bar on mine,thats about the biggest I would fit,sadly this saw is no longer made,will keep mine going as long as possible. I have had it for 12 years it has never missed a beat,and I cut a lot of wood,cut a large tree down last week it ran for 6 hours straight ,perfect performance.

Thumpa

ThumpaCanberra

Comfort = Safety.

This is my 7th saw,3 German and 4 Swedish.
    Swedes win, the saw/s are far more ergonomic and pleasant to use, same reliability etc.
    To me the Huskys are a finer less aggressive saw easier to use and therefore able to cut more wood/timber.
    I'm a farmer, for Husqvarna are the tools.
    NB Cant say the same for their back pack blowers!!! about as ergonomic as a fencepost.

Pete

PeteWoodstock 2793

99% faultless.

Had this saw for 10 years, (11 this winter) best saw that I have ever owned, absolutely reliable & hard working, I cut yellow box & stringy bark for fire wood every year using a 20 inch bar. One very annoying prob that I had is that the screws on the bottom of the hand grip handle stripped out of the plastic 4 yrs ago, a bit of araldite & presto no problems since. Within the first 10 hours of use the bolts in the muffler came loose, pulled them out a bit of mid strength thread locker, no problems ever since. The husky 365 seems to rev a little less that Stihl but gives a bit better torque, excellent air cleaning system. Will buy another Husky if & when this one wears out.

Moreno

Moreno

Works Like A Charm

I have had this saw now for 2 years and have used it regularly for cutting fire wood. It starts very well and has more then enough power for the work I do. It has an 18 inch bar on it and i often have the whole bar in the wood and it keeps going. I have also used it to cut the wood long ways rather then cross cut and even still it doesn't stop. The air filter is easy to service but it is almost self cleaning the way the air flow is designed to keep it clean. Maintenance is easy. Can get a little heavy after using it for a while. In my opinion good honest saw.

Alex  ACE

Alex ACEMelbourne Australia

A Real Gun of a Saw.

What a fantastic chain saw. I bought (2) One for me and one for my mate. Easy start up real smooth, very little vibration and cuts like butter. When that motor hits its power band it goes like hell. Stihl has a name and are good also "BUT" these Huskys are bloody good also. I have a Stihl garden blower and when it dies i will give a Husky blower ago.

Alex Melbourne Australia

arborist guy

arborist guyCalgary,ab

awsome

I've ran these saws almost everyday for the past 11 years. Love these saws they have great power and easy to clean and maintain. It is one of the last dinosaurs husky makes that I trust. I recommend that you buy two before they are gone. You won't regret it.

expensive piece of junk

I purchased a husqvarna 365 chainsaw based on my previous excellent husqvarna quality products. This was a major purchase for me on a fixed disability income. It was a lemon from the first day, in three weeks I have got it to run twice. Have had a service dealer check it out..one of the times he finally got it to run..I have followed the starting process and mixed the fuel exactly. It won't even sputter like it wants to start..My opinion is avoid this chainsaw.. As I'm afraid I will avoid Husqvarna from now on.

Matt Farrugia

Matt Farrugia

It's a dream

I have had this saw for 15 years bought it in 1999 never had a problem with it runs like a dream still to this day and I cut massive amounts of the hardest Aussie timber around with it
    Go you little ripper 365
    When it finally dissidse to pack it in it will go on the mantal pice for a well deserved retirement

Dave

Daveyarram

ALWAYS LEAKS CHAIN AD BAR OIL

The machine is amazing you just cant stop it. if it starts to get bogged in the log just crack the gas and away it goes.
    Biggest issue I have is that it leaks a lot of bar oil. There is always a large pool of oil under the saw when I go to use it the next time. Makes a mess of the cupboard it's in
    the power
    always leaks bar oil

andy_mac

andy_macCanberra

Just keeps on going!

Great saw. Will swing a 24" bar when using a skip chain. When going that deep a skip chain is really useful anyway. Always starts and runs well. I use it a lot on my farm felling and I prefer it to the Stihl saws that we use in the ACT RFS
    Ultra reliable
    Nothing!

Regis

RegisAU

Amazing quality

I have used the 365 for a number of years now. Never missed a beat. It might be expensive, but worth every cent. In fact, you get what you pay for - power, quality and reliability.
    Reliable tool, easy to start, rugged, lightweight and producing an amazing amount of grunt. In line with all my other Husqvarna products.

Petern

PeternAU

Unstoppable chainsaw

gatumgatum22
    gatumgatum22
    auscars

auscarsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply brilliant, power, starting, low-vibs, fuel economy, low noise, performance, turbo air cleaner, torque etc the lot, best on the market.

If you can afford it, buy it,

PS Oleo952 post was sell written
    This is simply the BEST 60cc range chainsaw in the WORLD, and end of story!
    The Aussie Army after testing [abusing!] this against similar sized shindaiwa, stihl and oleomac purchased these Husqvrana's and also PAID MORE because they wanted and got the best.
    Expensive at $1249, but as always in life, you-get-what-you-pay-for and unlike similar sized stihl, this has a magnesium metal housing and steel handle, NOT PLASTIC rubbish!

PEACEFUL

PEACEFULGreat Southern, WA

One of the best saws on the market in the 60-70cc range. We have a fleet of the 365 saws and the Husqvarna 346xp and both are exceptional. Our local dealer has easy access to parts and technical assistance if needed. No inherent problems with these saws after thousands of hours use.
    Light, powerful, alloy crankcase, easy servicing, a1 air filter system, low vibrations